• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - May 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - May 25, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - May 25, 2019

    Posted: 25 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I found my old 7DTD screenshots folder... This is what characters looked like in alpha 8.5, in january 2015

    Posted: 25 May 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    A Long Country Road to Ruin

    Posted: 25 May 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    Cursed_BoarInaStore

    Posted: 25 May 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    7DTD Logic: Underwater burning pile of wood.

    Posted: 25 May 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Interested in returning

    Posted: 25 May 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    Hey all, so I used to play this a ton on Xbox, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I quit playing when a bug would erase half/all of my base from time to time. Which was super frustrating. I've recently build a new pc and was considering picking it up to play on there. Got a few questions though. Has the base wipe bug been fixed? Are there any quality of life mods for pc that I should look into? And is the game negatively impacted by TT closing? Ty!

    submitted by /u/hulksmasshh305
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for newer mods like Valmod

    Posted: 25 May 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    So me and my friends recently got back into the game and were wondering if there were any good mods like valmod for newer versions of the game so we can also use other new mods instead of being stuck behind on an old version.

    submitted by /u/Slynoble32
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 | �� Mythbusters - Do haybales save you at high falls? [Video]

    Posted: 25 May 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    Toolbox

    Posted: 25 May 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Im playing with 3 people and we are around level 50 day 18 and did not found a single toolbox. So we cant make ammo. Last bloodnight our ammo was empty before 12 pm and our base was totally destroyed until we got spawnkilled. Where do we get one? :D

    We are settling at the big lake (Navezgane) and planing to search in the big city in the east.

    submitted by /u/HeyTumbus
    [link] [comments]

    Any XML fixes for immersion breaking spawning?

    Posted: 25 May 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any mods or XML fixes that increase the distance zombies spawn at? I'd like to stop spawns that happen behind me a few seconds after I've turned my back.

    submitted by /u/MySocksFit
    [link] [comments]

    Installing modlets on peer to peer servers

    Posted: 25 May 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Is is possible? If so is there any difference in installing them? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cactus_cube
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on a Mac with a PS4 Controller?

    Posted: 25 May 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    My husband and I have been playing 7DTD on the PS4 for some time, but also played on the pc a bit. I recently got a brand new, shiny mac laptop, and I'm really interested in playing this with my PS4 controller. Is this supported at all? I've done the thing through Steam where you set up the controller, and use big screen view, and the game still doesn't seem to like my controller. I've tried through Bluetooth and through a cord. I've also changed the setup in game to a controller as well, but it just doesn't do anything.

    Am I wasting my time? I realize that the game is better if you use the mouse/keyboard, but I've never really done that, and wanted to try playing with the controller a bit. We managed to get it to work with an earlier iteration of the game, so I was hopeful.

    Thanks, hive mind - may all your Foul Trash be full of auger blades and duct tape.

    submitted by /u/Hallwaywalker
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a A16.4 server to call home

    Posted: 24 May 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    As the title states really. I have about a day's worth of playtime on ps4 so I know a thing or two about getting started, just looking for a server to fully dive into.

    submitted by /u/DeadAnvo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel