• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 14, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Shake it, Mama!

    Posted: 14 May 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    My take on JaWoodle's Killing Corridor base - 7D2D

    Posted: 14 May 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Alpha 17.3 Stable has been released

    Posted: 14 May 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    You sexy thing. I'm absolutely loving this game!

    Posted: 14 May 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    [BUG] Found a screamer face down in the snow wiggling around.

    Posted: 14 May 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Do you prefer random gen or the nav?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    I am booting up 7 days to die for the first time in a few years. Kind of hype for all of the changes I have missed.

    But before delving in, is random gen better or navezgane?

    submitted by /u/JoJoNezy
    [link] [comments]

    What happened? 17.3 stable or new Nvidia drivers?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    Game runs like shit, when I tried the 17.3 experimental the performance was awesome, frames were over 120 with pp enable 0. Now the game is barely getting 50-60 frames tonight with the same settings, and it feels like crap.

    submitted by /u/Bagdachi
    [link] [comments]

    Is alpha 17 good? Better than alpha 16?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    I bought the game and played a ton during alpha 16. Loved the game immensely but fell out. Now alpha 17 is the current run (one I had been watching closely lol) and it looks like they took a couple steps backwards instead of forwards, with how leveling and stats work being the biggest stumble I feel like. Mind helping me understand whether 17 is actually a good change that triumphs 16? Or am I right to think that they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

    submitted by /u/AtomicSpazz
    [link] [comments]

    Animal trap/farming animals

    Posted: 14 May 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    It would be cool of there was traps for animals and a way to breed them. Also would be cool to have chickens that layed eggs

    submitted by /u/ChronikToke15
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Point Question..

    Posted: 14 May 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    I'm away from my computer, but I just wondered is there any point to completing the beginner quest of going to the trader?

    Besides being told where a trader is located, you don't get any skill pts for going to that trader right?

    submitted by /u/drewgin
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone for a new PS4 server?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    Will be starting a new private server in around an hour with another guy. If anyone else wants to join then let me know & I'll add you before we start.

    submitted by /u/PleaseTryAgainSoon
    [link] [comments]

    BM and Horde Zombies Not Spawning

    Posted: 14 May 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Playing on a MP server, all vanilla settings. It's a tiny server, just three people total.

    So far wandering zombies spawn just fine, sleeper zombies spawn just fine, but during the last BM only a single wave of six zombies and two dogs spawned for me, and that was only halfway through the BM. Once I killed them nothing respawned. The other guy online at the time had about ten zombies spawn (he estimated) in a single wave, nothing else all BM.

    Now I'm testing things by placing a bunch of fireplaces on the shores and turning them all on to trigger spawns. It's been two full days in-game time, and not a single zombie or animal spawned. I've got 4x campfires going in one little clump on one side of my base, and 7x campfires on the other side of my base... shouldn't this start spawning things?

    Is this broken? Am I doing something wrong? We're playing on 17.3, latest experimental, no mods or modlets.

    submitted by /u/mydogsmellsreallybad
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Game not loading

    Posted: 14 May 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I took a few months away from the game and my friends and I decided to pick it back up, but now the game will not load.

    I've tried opening through Steam, and via the file route, but I just get the graphic and EAC loading bar, then nothing.

    It's not listed in the task manager, after the graphic goes away.

    I've tried restarting my PC, uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, and went to see if my firewall was blocking it, but to no avail.

    Can anyone give me an idea what to try?

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit: Downvoting actually solved the issue thanks!!!

    Edit 2: Looks like having Citrix Workspace installed at the same time is what was causing the issue. Games running fine now.

    submitted by /u/arafik815
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel