• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 13, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 13, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 13, 2019

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel that A17's progression is much worse than A16?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    It feels like everything is unneccecarily behind a huge grind. In A16 me and my friends got started on a concrete bunker somewhat quickly but now it just feels like we have to run around killing zombies forever just to get enough xp for things like a forge and workbench.

    To me it feels like the progression new system is just filler to increase peoples playtime, but imo it adds nothing worthwile to the game. Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/djs4321
    [link] [comments]

    New to A17 can someone please explain underground mining?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    Am I able to just dig down and find ores or is there a specific way to do it?

    Edit: Thank you all for the help :)

    submitted by /u/GCGMP
    [link] [comments]

    Add pork requirement to block in xml.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    So I'm going over the config files to change settings to improve the gameplay style of me and my friends in our private server.

    I'm currently looking at Land Mines, in blocks.xml, and being able to pick them up. That part is easy. Just added <property name="CanPickUp" value="True"/>

    But I would like to add a prerequisite of say 2 levels of advanced engineering before you can pick them up. Anyone know how to add that and link it with pickup?

    submitted by /u/kennyprost
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies on steroids!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Hammered the game on Xbox, loved it but looked shite and ran bad especially multiplayer. So just started on the pc love it so far but the zombies are mentally! Were never that bad before? Even crouched in my base they know I'm in there anytime of the day and most afternoons a horde turns up and tries to trash everything. Just did the 28 day horde and the next is not going to be pretty. Any tips? Best why to funnel them in to traps? They don't alway go where I would expect them... thanks 😁👍🏼

    submitted by /u/gift-of-gods
    [link] [comments]

    Trader buying prices are so low.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    On the newest update started a new game. I am getting super low prices when trying to sell anything. L2 9mm selling price 34 coils (or whatever). Is at a perk thing. I am level 2 on bartering.

    submitted by /u/rmesure
    [link] [comments]

    Trader (Traitor) stock resupply?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    What is the default time for their supply to be updated?

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Mini bike glitched. Any known solutions?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Mini bike on a private server. I can't access the quick menu it only honks the horn when I interact with it. Am I missing something? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fagetaas
    [link] [comments]

    Question about base design.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Could someone please suggest me a working blood moon horde base design for this patch and where do you think is the best location to build it on Navezgane? And I would also like to ask if you make your blood moon horde base your main home or if you build house somewhere near? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LouisBestGirl
    [link] [comments]

    Round tower

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm new to building but how do I make round towers for the corners of my castle base!

    submitted by /u/llcooljarrod
    [link] [comments]

    Forge help???? PS4

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    I'm a noob so bare with me.

    Just built my first forge, and now I want to refine iron. I need the tools for the forge. Anvil, tap and dye set, and what looks to me to be a caliper. Though when I look it up on the internet it says I need a crucible not a caliper??? Very confusing.

    Also I can't find an option to turn raw iron into refined iron???

    Strange recipes that make no sense. Like iron to creat well iron??? I need Clay to make lumps of clay??? To make an anvil I need iron and clay, but how do I make my lumps of clay just clay?? I can't even make an anvil because I need an anvil??? To make iron I need iron??? I see people talking about scrap iron but it's just listed as iron for me.

    I need some help Reddit!!! Where can I get the required anvil, calipers, and a tap and dye set??? Can anyone explain why the forge is so odd???

    submitted by /u/MidnightWolf03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel