• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 20, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 20, 2019

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7 days inspired cornbread

    Posted: 19 Jun 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    Any idea what would cause this to happen?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    What has been your worst death/most devastating loss

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Just curious, I've had a few unpleasant deaths here and there, but nothing too serious.

    Edit: Wow! I didn't expect this to be so popular, sorry if my responses sounded copy-paste, I was trying to reply to as many of you as I could.

    submitted by /u/anonymous_automobile
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Insanity Playthrough, any tips?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm a new ish player, played 20 hours back when I was in school and 20 about a year or two ago. I've played another 20 in the past few days and I'm addicted to this current version, but i was playing on the medium default difficulty and knew it would not feel satisfying as a challenge. Any tips for insanity mode, or do I just do as I would any other mode but faster and with more focus and precision?

    submitted by /u/Sektorad
    [link] [comments]

    6 Minutes to load into a world

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    6 Minutes, it took just under 6 minutes on an SSD to create a world.

    i5-8400 16GB Memory RTX 2060

    Another major hardware upgrade (1060 -> RTX 2060) and the game still performs like a massive joke. People told me to double my memory and that didn't do anything, I upgraded from my dual core Pentium to the hexacore and that didn't do anything, and now my GPU is so laughably overqualified for the game to the point where I flawlessly run Fallout 76 on Ultra without missing a beat that 7DTD can somehow require twice the GPU usage and still drop to the low 40's regardless of settings and STILL have microstuttering the whole time.

    I don't care if this is an early access game, this is absolutely ridiculous and I'd take a refund in a heartbeat if I knew this is what the future of the game is going to be. Here I am excitingly watching my new GPU run everything maxed out with like 50% GPU usage, go over to this game and I swear my computer wanted to vomit.

    End of rant.

    submitted by /u/TheRealStandard
    [link] [comments]

    Question about extending the bloodmoon day

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Hey all, I have been having trouble finding an answer on this. Maybe someone can clarify - sorry if it's already been asked before.

    If I extend my bloodmoon to be the 14th day (every 14 days) instead of 7 days, will the 14th day be a culmination of 2 7 days (ie basically as if i went from day 7, blood moon 1, day 14, blood moon 2) or will the 14th day act like blood moon 1 as if it were the 7th day?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/DualDier
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Respawn?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey Guys I was just wondering if anyone knows how to get loot to respawn and if how far away from the building you need to be. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Cam-Targaryen
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Launcher BorderlandZ

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    I cannot get this mod to work. it keeps saying failed to load mono. cannot figure this out

    submitted by /u/braun747
    [link] [comments]

    Xml edit question regarding zombie block damage

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    I'm thinking I might edit the value to be either very low, or set to 0. Zero would probably be a bit boring though.

    The BlockDamage for some of the zombies is as follows:

    meleeHandZombie01: 16

    meleeHandZombieFeral: 32

    meleeHandZombieCop: 200

    I could reduce it to 1/4 of current values, or change then to 1 or 2? Not sure.

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    PVP server suggestions

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get on a decent PVP server for North America with some buddies. I haven't played in awhile and before I was playing playing on outsiderz server( which was amazing)

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/xsladex
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Blood moon waves bug.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else have issues with mayve one or two waves of zombies, then nothing unless you log out and log back in again.

    Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Wank_puffin
    [link] [comments]

    Localization not being acknowledged while using SphereII Mod Loader

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm running some mods that aren't in SphereII's mod loader's list so I'm having to manually install them in the "mods" folder. This doesn't appear to be a problem at all and everything is running smoothly. However, the localization file seems to be being completely ignored. I was previously not using the mod loader, and had gotten most of my mods from The Nexus, Vortex works good enough if you're not using SDX mods. But because we wanted to try out Guppycur's vehicle madness, and I'm the groups mod guinea pig, I got the mod loader (I actually like it a lot better) so that's a net positive... however now localization isn't working and all the items, Mayic's Firearms 2 for example, have the mayicgunsr25 names instead of what they should be. Even after I manually copy the localization for those that require it, and run the .bat for those that have it, like Mayic's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you guys are awesome.

    submitted by /u/TigreWulph
    [link] [comments]

    Blocks tanking fps

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Are their specific blocks in the game that seem to tank your fps? I'm going to test it out tonight, but the spot light appears to be one for me

    submitted by /u/Stagnu_Demorte
    [link] [comments]

    How to save a survival multiplayer?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    I play on ps4 and was wondering, of I join a random online multiplayer, how do I save it? How can I make it were I can rejoin the world any time I want?

    submitted by /u/gayboihasnolife
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to game looking for groupe.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Hello played 7 days to die for a while a few updates ago. Looking to come back to play and looking for a groupe. I am and English and french speaker.

    submitted by /u/EadTaes
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player with questions.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    About a year and some months ago I played 7 days to die for the first time, after a while other things took my interest but recently I've been thinking about this game again. After looking around for a bit, I saw that a lot of dedicated fans of the game have taken issue with the direction the game has gone in. Can anyone fill me in on what these issues are, exactly?

    submitted by /u/CreepyPsycho
    [link] [comments]

    PC vs Console (XB1X)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Recently stumbled on a youtubers channel for this game. Series called horde every night or something like that. Great content and really opened my eyes to this game.

    With that said what's a better experience. PC or XB1X

    submitted by /u/Spiderbear420
    [link] [comments]

    hello I'm looking for people to play for steam

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 01:50 AM PDT

    mi id es MarioJackply3

    I ONLY SPEAK SPANISH

    I HAVE A RECENT WORLD

    I DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN THIS ALPHA 17

    submitted by /u/mariojack1777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel