• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 22, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - June 22, 2019

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The zombies are almost here! Start protecting your homes now!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    Are The Fun Pimps secretly antisemetic?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Trader Joel's Groundhog Day Jobs for Survivors have me chuckin' more than zeds!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    Seriously, every time it's back to the same few POIs, regardless the vendor...and the map has plenty of interesting POI. Anyone else feeling this dastardly deja vu? And how do I get out of the loop with no pretty girl to kiss in game? Yoiks! (17.4)

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    POIs not loading

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Anyone having trouble with the POIs not showing up? I'm about 14 hours in to the world and when I enter a new town I can see buildings but they de-render as I approach.

    submitted by /u/howerdash
    [link] [comments]

    Utter frustration when Tier V mission resets on exit...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    I play on PC (Steam, Linux Ubuntu). And I do really love the game, I discovered it a couple of months ago.

    Only real bummer: if I exit the game and a mission is active, it will de-activate if I exit the game. When I get back, the yellow exclamation mark is there, and if activate the mission (again!), it will reset everything and I will restart the mission.

    This is utterly frustrating with Tier V mission when, say, I wasted ammos and resources to clear 90% of the area but I must leave--it's late, there's an emergency, or maybe I just can't play for that long as it takes time to clean up large areas.

    submitted by /u/lihr__
    [link] [comments]

    Bobs boars

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    Playing on PC. Going to be living in the bunker under Bob's boars with some friends. Wondering what the quickest and easiest way to knock down the house or top of it without TNT, mods, hours of work , or a rocket launcher would be

    submitted by /u/samaboy96
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for trader glitch on xbox?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a fix for the bug where traders lock you out even though they shouldn normally be open? Ive been using the same trader for a while and now on day 26 his light came on but i get teleported out no matter what time it is. I see it is a known bug but all the fixes are for pc using the console commands. Any known fixes for xbox? Or at least ways to avoid this if i have to restart?

    submitted by /u/FroggyNight
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashin every 10 minute or so

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    My friends game keep crashing. The server is hosted on dedicated hardware and I have no crashes whatsoever.

    Summary: Crash every 10 minute or so
    Version: 17.4 stable
    Platform: PC
    OS/Version: Windows up to date
    Game mode, MP hosted on dedicated hardware

    Did you wipe old saves? No
    Did you start a new save? No
    Did you validate your files? Yes
    Are you using any mods? No
    Did you try disabling EAC ? Yes on both client and server
    Also no crash or bug report . It just closes without any informations

    Here's the pastebin https://pastebin.com/xb5q0Gfy
    and more information about the crash itself : https://pastebin.com/YXfQARcQ

    submitted by /u/namidaka
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicles on the ps4 version

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Since the ps4 sub is inactive, I wanted to ask here.
    In creative mode, I figured out how to make a mini bike, but I don't have any other chassis available. Does the ps4 version support the 4x4 or gyro?

    submitted by /u/zombiecmh
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    So has this games multiplayer been fixed last time I played my mate character kept freezing after 5 seconds of playing making it unplayable. Is it playable yet?

    submitted by /u/Ascendant-Lag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel