• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 23, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - June 23, 2019

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    One day my console brethren, where we will no longer bear the mark of Satan on our souls...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    Small UK server looking for additional interested players and new ideas for upcoming wipe.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I currently run a small, dedicated server for 7d2d. It's regularly backed up and has near 24/7 uptime and has been running for a few months now. I'm looking for some new, friendly people to join.

    It's got PvP enabled but no actual PvP has really happened so far.

    It's about due a wipe, since the 3 regular players are all 100+ in level and any new person tends to leave quickly.

    I'm thinking since the PvP side of things hasn't really worked I'd move it to a PvE server, maybe next weekend, I've got the following ideas so far:

    RandomGen map

    PVE150-200% xp

    Day: Zombies walk

    Night: Zombies sprint

    Bloodmoon: Sprint, 8 zombies per player

    Otherwise vanilla settings unless any new ideas emerge

    Only mod idea I have is to add a recipe for 'biofuel' where you can craft gas cans using grain alcohol (but suitably expensive to craft)

    I'd like to hear any additional views and see if some more people want to join. If you want the details please join the discord at the link below otherwise any suggestions please comment here.

    https://discord.gg/nkxpzrG

    submitted by /u/Lor9191
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how these Zombies managed to get into the trader base? I had the door closed the whole time.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    First oh shit weapon moment

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    I watch a lot of Jawoodle in my spare time, I have learned from him that when you acquire a weapon in your early game it has to go in the "oh shit" slot for when things get hairy. So today, on the night of day 3, I was transporting my gear from what was my base to my new base and on one of the runs encountered a doggy outing......what was a calm jaunt became an oh my dear lord baby Jesus oh shit moment in an instant when 3 of the 6 dogs made a b line for me. Luckily I had my "oh shit" shotgun ready to rip. Handled the first 3 and was able to take out the other 3 with a bow due to them sitting back far enough to not get aggro'd and come eat my face.

    As an A17 newbie, this was a moment of pure horror, so glad to have come out on top, stay safe out there survivors!

    submitted by /u/dmanchrist
    [link] [comments]

    What's the weirdest thing you've found in a dumpster?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    I found an AK47 in a dumpster. Twice. What have you found?

    submitted by /u/Skitter1200
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 of my 1st play on A17

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Help a noob out

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Just picked up the game a couple of days ago. Currently building a base where I can survive the day 14 horde. The base requires some blocks/frames that aren't square or the ramp one. But I can't seem to build any of the other ones. Have tried at a workbench and stuff but without success. Pls help, what do I have to do?

    submitted by /u/Meralkoholtillstaten
    [link] [comments]

    Finding a city console version.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips to find a city on console version of 7 days to die.

    submitted by /u/trevordt03
    [link] [comments]

    Game has started crashing every 10 to 15 minutes. Error in comments

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0x00000000 Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000 Faulting process id: 0x980 Faulting application start time: 0x01d529ec30a038fe Faulting application path: bad_module_info Faulting module path: unknown Report Id: 123a3c13-eb3f-43bd-9b0f-3a54f76d7d1c Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:

    Over the last few weeks I have been getting these crashes. I did a full system wipe and restarted from scratch and I am still getting them. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/lonewolf13313
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends plz

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    I've had the game for a while but I still don't know anything about it. Anybody want to start a new game with me?

    submitted by /u/bosses321
    [link] [comments]

    Update for PS4?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Does anybody know when the next big update for PS4 is? I'm not sure what version it's on but certainly nowhere near PC version and it has been forever since the last update (Not hating purely just curiosity)

    submitted by /u/RealTrouserSnake
    [link] [comments]

    When will they actually optimize the game?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    I'm tired of the game being unplayable. Its a good game but the optimization is awful.

    When i'm playing with a friend i get 50-60 fps when the area is calm but as soon as zombies come around i drop down to maybe 5 fps making it impossible to go out and kill them and impossible to play.

    I just want to enjoy the game without having it stutter and lag every time something cool happens...

    submitted by /u/Repsak01
    [link] [comments]

    Need Friends to play with

    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    (PC) On day 45 of an alpha 16 world, have plenty of loot for someone who wants to join, need some friends to play with. I'm also down to start a new alpha 17 world. Add me on steam (Prezzley)

    submitted by /u/cheesepuff223
    [link] [comments]

    Any current news regarding 7DTD updates for consoles?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    I'm a person with an absolute trash potato computer, a PS4 Pro and the 7DTD game on both of them. I'm also a console gamer. Of course, with the way things turned out with Telltale and The Fun Pimps, things certainly couldn't have gone any worse for me. I'm just curious if anybody has any good or bad news regarding the situation. It's within my greatest hopes that us console gamers will, eventually, touch the idyllic world that is an up-to-date version of 7DTD.

    submitted by /u/KaiOfHawaii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel