• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 11, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The most expensive 7dtd item ever made

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Surprisingly steep learning curve... going from 16.1 to 17.4.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    So I jumped back into 7 days after a shortish break, and came back to the updated game. Saves we're now invalid due to the update (annoying but fine). What I then discovered was how much had changed. From the skill tree, to no grinding tools to up quality or for xp, I died a few times trying to pick stuff up when I now have to punch/harvest. AI is better and faster at hunting you down, bedrolls only work as a spawn point once per pickup and drop

    Anything else I need to know?

    Positive is not having to hack all the bodies up after horde nights.

    I've died about 20 times and it's not even been a week in game time. Enjoying the challenge again but sheesh. TIA

    submitted by /u/kjs1988
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished the stairs up to the killing corridor. Removed the central stair case for the apartments. Lots of upgrading blocks.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Game I'm working on inspired by "7 Days to Die", among other things..

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    I'm an Indie dev, been at this for over a year now, and up until I discovered
    and started playing "7 Days to Die", I had no idea which direction I was going with my game dev. My scope is a fraction of what "7 Days to Die" is, but I'm still pretty happy with the direction I'm going now. If this is against the rules of the group, I apologize(and I will remove my post or, and admin will), but I just wanted to give a big shout out to all the developers of "7 Days to Die" for all the work you've put in. It's been a long time since I've found a game that I really enjoy, I typically enjoy game dev in itself more than play, but like I said, I'm heavily inspired. Thanks.. Here is my first devlog if anyone would like to check it out.

    https://youtu.be/HMGxL1kgSKM

    submitted by /u/scofflawgames
    [link] [comments]

    Need some navigational help on navezgane

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    I know xbox is on a14 with some a15 stuff, I and found a map of a14 navesgane. I would like to know if the navesgane I'm playing is accurate to the a14 map I've found, or if I should look for an a15 map.

    TL;DR Is console navesgane the a15 navesgane or the a14 navesgane

    submitted by /u/LATEBAKER
    [link] [comments]

    Stamina and health cap??

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    Health is 106/120 And stamina is 119/120. Very confusing as my food and water are both at their max. How do I get them increased?

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    Best 7 Days To Die Update?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Mod launcher issues

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm currently trying to help troubleshoot some issues with the mod installer/launcher. The mods run fine on my end (My Mods - My Modded Server). However, when my friend runs the mod launcher, he's hitting a snag after hitting "Play Mod".

    It looks like the mod launcher is getting hung up on:

    EVENT: Begin Task: Compile mod scripts
    Compiling Mods.dll....
    POP: Build error at stage 2: Sequence contains no elements.
    SDX Exit code: -100
    Error Compiling SDX:

    We've tried:

    Running the mod launcher as admin.

    Fresh install of 7dtd and copying it over

    Fresh install of the mod launcher MSI file (via administrator CMD prompt) from both the forums link and the main website link.

    Sending my mods folder through google drive (his vanilla game runs fine, but the crash appears to be linked to the mods.dll).

    Deleting the Mods.dll and trying to "Play Mod"

    Copying over my Mods.dll and trying to "Play Mod".

    The only other thing we saw in the 7dtd forums with the POP build error mentioned installing .net 4 and 3.5, which we re-installed.

    Does anyone have anymore ideas? I'm stumped. I feel like the compiler is having issues either finding the Mods.dll, or can't edit it.

    submitted by /u/Shamrokc
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find surface ores!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    I have been digging up the gravel patches around small boulders, but have been getting nothing! I even tried digging to bedrock all the way down, and I found none of the ore I got from the gravel (iron). Same goes for lead gravel, all the way down to bedrock, and nothing! Need an explanation on how mining works, I'm trying to follow what the journal says, but it seems I am a big dum dum.

    submitted by /u/mdghazi
    [link] [comments]

    Regeneration of POIs

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Evidently, there are a few kinds of things being regenerated, such as fiber plants, broken woods, snowberries, small stones, and so on. But what about the water blocks? Let's say there are exactly 50k of water blocks in my server, and I spent 1k of it. Will they be regenerated? Another thing, rain. Can rain fill the empty ground or help river reaching its original water level?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    Desert Moving?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    Hello!

    Do Biomes expand? I don't remember this being a thing but I am 100 percent positive that the desert Biome on either side of my base is slowly creeping closer to me. Is this a known thing? I cannot find anything talking about it.

    submitted by /u/ZerohasbeenDivided
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel