• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 18, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Over 260 hours in the game right now, and I've been making the worst mistake ever.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    Whenever I go loot hunting, I never paid any mind to the Blue stacks in houses / blue and white bags that are stacked on pallets scattered everywhere.

    I was so pissed off when I realized that those things hold Cobblestone and CEMENT. I've been missing out on all of the Early Cement and Cobblestone for every hour of the game i've played, not to mention all of the great EXP that it gives you for gathering it.

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    Destroyed a skyscraper for"clear zombies" quest, but its not registering as completed?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    I set up two turrets in windows of The Pink Flamingo overlooking my mine. Now when I am mining the turrets keep me safe. When I come up just collect loot bags and fire up forges.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Console player with Pc question

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    I enjoy watching pc players and have seen some really interesting mods. I dont know what is possible in terms of modding but a thought just popped into my head.

    Is there a mod or is it possible to mod character models individually and skill trees. Like make a certain character model a police officer who starts with a decent pistol and some gun skills.

    Construction worker with sledge hammer and construction skills

    Pro athlete with high physical stats/skills.

    Stuff of that nature.

    submitted by /u/Gonz415
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good early game build?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to the game on PC and I used to play in alpha 16. I'm curious what a good early game build is for stats and skills. Typically I used to play a spiked club melee build and crossbow. Then late game I get into guns.

    submitted by /u/Wellmansc
    [link] [comments]

    How can every zombie in the neighborhood hear me in the basement of a house?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get back into this game but when Im looting the basement and dealing with some zombies with melee weapons it alerted every other zombie in a small radius and I got boxed in. How do I stop this? I need some tips please, I've never gotten to late game cuz I stopped out of frustration.

    submitted by /u/waddup_gnomie
    [link] [comments]

    Best server hoster for private server in AUS?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    I'm looking to grab a server for my mates and I. Total of 16 players. Just wondering what the best provider would be? Some places provide options for higher CPU priority and such, so I'm not sure what would be best

    submitted by /u/DrakeVal
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have a small, friendly server I could join?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    None of my friends play it

    submitted by /u/Schmoogin
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane Church (shamelessly stolen)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    [ESP] Clan español busca gente:

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Buenas a todos; la Orden Nómada busca expandir sus fronteras y queda abierto un plazo de inscripción donde reclutamos a cualquier persona para que juegue en compañía con nosotros.

    -Si desea saber más información; los requisitos son el uso de discord: https://discordapp.com/download y unirse a nuestra comunidad de dicho programa: https://discord.gg/RqqqAGz para poder comunicarnos.

    Que disfruten de una agradable velada en compañía.

    submitted by /u/Barbumbria
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 and Xbox cross platform?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    I see online that it is available but I can't see how to join my friends game on his ps4. Does anyone know how? Thanks

    submitted by /u/4TheWolfX
    [link] [comments]

    How is the current state of 7 Days To Die?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    It's been about 2 years since I've played. A co-worker brought this game up today and now I've got the itch to see how far along the game has come. Going to probably boot it up when I get home from work later.

    How is the current state of the game? Better than ever? Not in good shape? The same old thing?

    P.S. I play the PC Version of the game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nickcrowne
    [link] [comments]

    7d2d: auger and chainsaw parts

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    So, the alpha 17 Changed a lot to the loot System it self but im wondering that I cannot find a Single piece of an auger or a chainsaw... is There any New Tipps and Tricks to get an auger or a chainsaw, I already went to a Merchent and didnt find any piece of it

    submitted by /u/Ryuuuk08
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in loading screen

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Whenever i start or make a game i always got stuck on building environment. I opened the console while trying to load in a game and it said in yellow "calling animator.gotostate on synchronise layer". It won't go past this and the game just freezes

    Pic link: https://imgur.com/a/iLzq8zJ

    submitted by /u/Suicide-Sandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Console, Hunting rifle graphics change or glitch?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/2fchFE7

    Just noticed this after not playing for about 10 days. Could it be a glitch or a hope that something is changing? Also noticed the minibike feels smoother while traveling up hills. Anybody else notice it?

    submitted by /u/SirSkittles111
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 | Base Build - Farm Screamer XP!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    I'm just starting 7 days to die and I made my first video

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel