• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - June 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - June 26, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - June 26, 2019

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New hoard base for day 42 what do you think?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    A18 release date?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    Any info on newest alpha release date? IIRC, Madmole said ''100% in first half of 2019''. I'm not following any official sources so I could miss something.

    submitted by /u/msmacior
    [link] [comments]

    Outplayed

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    Can someone identify these items by name so I can craft them please

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Can someone identify these items by name so I can craft them please

    I need help as I cannot figure out what these blocks are - I want to craft them for corners. The first is a regular square block with one slanted inner edge for corners -

    https://i.redd.it/9yhyb5mvts631.png

    The other is this L-shaped roof edging -

    https://i.redd.it/vzg594pgus631.jpg

    Thank you in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/rachelmz
    [link] [comments]

    any news on console

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone know anything about 7 days to die on console I know someone bought it anonymously but has anything been said after that

    submitted by /u/Bigfootslides
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and was just wondering if there was a point to making seeds out of stuff like goldenrod it if I should just leave it to make tea faster

    submitted by /u/notenoughjager
    [link] [comments]

    Chest disappeared?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    I went to my base and one of my chests had disappeared along with the wood frame above it. Wtf, man, my auger was in there.

    submitted by /u/SewbNewb
    [link] [comments]

    [NL/ENG] NG-gamers 3x Server. 26/06 Fresh server!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Fresh server started 26/6/2019 - Join our community!

    DISCORD : https://discord.gg/YRfMdja

    Server specs[[ 26 SLOTS ]][NL/ENG] - General language is Dutch/English/German- 3x - XP RATES

    - Higher loot drops

    - 90 minute day cycle

    - 15x online block protection

    - 32x offline block protection

    - PVP Orientated,

    - Trader PVP allowed

    - Active Admins "Maturely hosted", No Abuse or bullshit.

    No wipe unless necessary due to glitches and whatnot.

    The server will progress in features but will try to maintain vanilla aspects and no extreme mods or loot tables will be implemented "Ever" Join today . Look up for NG in the server list, and join the discord.

    Discord link is a permanent link for you to use, if it does not work. let me know

    CONNECT THROUGH IP : 62.182.96.194:41321

    See you there!

    submitted by /u/Wasuruu
    [link] [comments]

    What is state of game right now?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    Hy guys,I was playing 2 years ago whole summer this great game,and it was fun until late game where PvP was bad,too much glitches and dmg was totaly wrong.Liek headshot adn leg shot had same dmg and you can imagine what I am talking about.I seen some changes overall in new patches. Is this game worth my time?

    submitted by /u/antoniorenic
    [link] [comments]

    Been away for a while found some bugs

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    I hadn't played for a long time . When. I got on recently I noticed a really Terrible bug where I no longer gained perk points through use of a skill. And now there are all these dumb random books in the game glitching into loot piles.

    Also I noticed a bug where zombies no longer drop loot and they act like trained assassins instead of dumb cannibals.

    And for some reason all of the servers are showing empty pops but I know there are people still playing.

    Is there a fix for these bugs coming up in a future patch?

    submitted by /u/Crowthread
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn't going to do a daily spam for this series, but this is where I loot and complete a quest.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Bitcoin servers

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    In a16 I came across a few private servers that allowed crypto-currency to be traded for Dukes and vis versa. I don't see them up anymore with a17, or they aren't supporting it now.

    Has anyone else come across these before?

    submitted by /u/d34dlycardz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel