• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 25, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 25, 2019

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Oh shit, was that a deer?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    ⚠️ some console news⚠️

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    WTF happen with my killing corridor?!?!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    OK so as the title states, I made a killing corridor (Thanks to Jawoodle for the idea) I have made this horde base multiple times with no issues. I faced the day 7 horde, the first blood moon. Instead of the zombies trying to path to me they destroyed the support pillar, collapsing the corridor. They completely ignored me. The game hasnt had any updates recently, so why the sudden change in A.I?? anybody else have an issue like this?

    submitted by /u/Family_man
    [link] [comments]

    Was told I should make a compilation of all my recent fails.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    I am still terrible at this game despite playing it for a very long time.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    I play on the easiest mode and still die often beFore Day 3 or so.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/KingWilliamVI
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I'm trying to launch a server and I have a problem with seeds (pc version)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    No matter what seed I do it's always the same mountain-like forest, no more lush green forest with aspen trees, 10 maps and barely any water at all, sometimes none. Does anyone have a seed with aspen trees and lots of water?

    Thanks so much for your time.

    submitted by /u/sneekyo
    [link] [comments]

    Shamway factory finally found one and it is right on the edge of the radiation zone. Got to almost hug the back of building.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    i need a help with browsing items.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    why menu (tab/n) does not show everything?

    submitted by /u/youwatchmebleed
    [link] [comments]

    Random World in A17.4

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    After a long time away from 7DtD, I was going to get into a game with a random seed, but out of the 5 seeds I tried, not one of them had any water (although it did have some snow). Was this just bad luck, or is this an issue with A17? Is there a way I can "fix" it so that there is more (or at least some) water?

    If not, can I get water out of snow biomes? My man is very thirsty...

    submitted by /u/GS-J-Rod
    [link] [comments]

    Ahem... May I have your attention? Console update?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Just kidding no one gives a shit

    submitted by /u/colton_uridil
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to build frames on a triangle roof to flatten/box it?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    I haven't found any triangle frames that you can place on an inclined roof that will let you flatten it (complete the other half of the box)

    Ultimate goal is a flat roof starting from a triangle roof.

    Is there a way to flatten a roof without breaking it? Or do I just have to go the crappy way and put block frames on the incline?

    submitted by /u/lakawanakanda
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get PS4 7 days to die

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    So me and my friend were thinking of getting 7 days on our ps4's we've had it before on another platform and had a lot of fun with it but I know there was and still are a lot of problems with it so I'm just wondering if the pros out weigh the cons. Please help

    submitted by /u/C-Gilly-Gills
    [link] [comments]

    UI Issues

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    is there a normal way to bring the food and water information up to the ui? or have i to look for a ui mod

    submitted by /u/landsknecht64
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have an official statement if TFP are going to bring back A16 mechanics to A18?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Just gave A17 a 6h try and it is total failure. No loot from zombies makes running away more rewarding then killing them, new skill system is weird af, weapons and tools with 1-6 stat that don't change anything are boring, zombies digging straight down make no sense. Limited backpacks make no sense, that's opposite what I've always had to mod it - bigger backpacks. And new graphics... Yeah... Can't say that they are prettier now, I somehow liked the look of older versions more. Optimization is still non existent so I can't see how new renderer improves anything.

    Reasons why I wanted to enjoy A17 were new vehicles - that I've tried on creative mode and loved them - and also new modlet system that is intuitive and easy to use, not like A16's single XML file that you need to manually edit to merge mods.

    Anyways, looking at this subreddit I can see that many people don't enjoy new changes and kinda miss good old days of A16, so here's my question? Have devs said anything about incorporating old mechanics in A18? I'd like to know if I should wait or is A16.4 the final game version for me.

    submitted by /u/LEL_MyLegIsPotato
    [link] [comments]

    If this Video doesn't make you laugh then hit the dislike button

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel