• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 24, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - July 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Will this work?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Ok Game, You Win

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    Insanobase

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Game glitched bad and I’m here to sulk

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    Day 22 I start my day off bright and early at 4am. I go outside and put an arrow through a zombie but miss. Weird because I never miss with arrows. I fire the second one and miss again. I figure I'm just having a rough time so I pull out my club and swing. Miss point blank. My glitch is that I am unable to attack any zombies with arrows, bullets, or clubs but at the same time they can't attack me either. Another weird part to the glitch is that if I turn my back to them and turn back around their body goes invisible. I can hear them and they can impede my movement but I can't see them. Since the game no longer is patched on Xbox I'm doomed :'(

    submitted by /u/olenatebbub
    [link] [comments]

    Only two things that seem to be terrible in this to me game is walking and running.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    you walk literally as slow as you possibly can and running is basically fast walking. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same or not.

    submitted by /u/Grahminator
    [link] [comments]

    What is the state of this game?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    How is A17? Should I just wait for A18?

    What does the playerbase think, is the game actually progressing now or are they still just reworking stuff?

    Does the future look good?

    submitted by /u/filipanton
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone I need some help if you don’t mind. Recently me and my friend got back into our world cause he was the host and was away on vacation for the last two weeks. Well last night we were exploring a paper mill and the game froze when I was climbing the stairs behind him. More details in post

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    Well I Alt+Tab+Deleted out reopened the game. And started back up in the time I disappeared he died from a landmine so when I got back in I went to save his gear and when he finally got back to me the game froze when he got next me. So once agin I closed the game and reopened same result when he got close to my character and this happened 5 times in total before we gave up playing

    I'm not sure what to do or what's wrong cause before be left for his vacation we never had a problem with playing I mean my game would crash from overheating sometimes but I fixed that issue and even if it was overheating it took 3 hours of constant gameplay to crash

    submitted by /u/StalkerxJester
    [link] [comments]

    Creative mode noob

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    First time in creative using the debug menu, etc. how in the hell do you activate the zombies that you spawn in?????

    submitted by /u/dmanchrist
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else LFG?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Anyone here looking for a group or just some people to play with on a local game with or on a server? I haven't been as active of late (was really big into the game 2015-2016) but I've been getting back on regularly lately and I'm looking for some people to play with. I'm usually on during the EST time zone evenings but any time works. If you need someone to play with let me know!

    submitted by /u/3186800
    [link] [comments]

    War of the Walkers | 7D2D:Alpha17 EP:03: Buzzard Bait

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Why is everything so hard to level in 17?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Firstly, I just started playing a week ago and I love this game! My roommate got me into it and we spend hours playing. He was very excited to introduce me to the game and he had not played in a long time. As we started playing he kept commenting on how he didn't like all the changes and the "game sucks now" because it was very hard to do anything. We could only manage to get level 2 tools by day 7 and no work stations. The following day he said we should try alpha 15 because that's what he was used to and it is so much easier to progress! Spam crafting tools, weapons and clothes during the night time occupied the hours at night where in 17 it seemed like you just wait around until morning. In comparison by night 7 in alpha 15 we had lvl 400 tools and weapons, steel armor, a workbench, forge, cement mixer and were working on building the car.

    I was thinking, maybe things were just condensed in 17 and the level 2 items might be the equivalent of a level 200. But that can't be right because the item yield when gathering materials isn't the same. In alpha 15 I could get thousands of wood in a day, where in 17 I would be luck if I got 500 from cutting trees down ALL DAY because I only had a crappy lvl 1 ax. I don't understand why they would remove the level as you use it feature!? The game in 17 seems extremely difficult to get anywhere, I want it to be fun but I don't know how. I really find Alpha 15 and 16.4 much more enjoyable. Will they be fixing any of this in 18?

    submitted by /u/Kill2StonesWith1Bird
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for more to join a server

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    I setup a server and i am looking for people to join. Currently its just me and my brother playing but many are welcome. Reply/Message me for info.

    submitted by /u/dlukz
    [link] [comments]

    POI problems. Area reset possible?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    So...
    Playing navezgane. Trader quest at "the docks".

    I had gone through the POI earlier as its close to my base, and of course, the boats all collapsed. The problem there is that it also damaged the hidden area under the POI... so now the underground bunker is flooded and full of dirt, meaning I can not complete the clear zombies quest (activating the quest resets the building, but not the damage to that part of the POI.

    Any way to manually reset that chunk of the map?

    submitted by /u/mza_dawg
    [link] [comments]

    Best mods?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    Want to get back into 7 Days but I don't wanna play vanilla, any mods that revamp the game?

    submitted by /u/TysGameatraZ
    [link] [comments]

    3 bugs in 3 minutes

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    Had an irradiated screamer spawn on me in my base, followed minutes after by a zombie bear spawning on me... in my underground base... followed by receiving the 30 minute near death trauma debuff without dying... come on Joel

    submitted by /u/Frosty_Owl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel