• Breaking News

    Friday, July 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - July 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - July 12, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - July 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The only way in

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    This may look like alpha 18 but it's really the Chevron oil spill in Kern County, California. I added the hud for effect!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    Loot rooms be like

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Pathfinding issues between games

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    So I made a build in a god mode world to test out pathfinding . It was a 6 high kill corridor with ramp at the end leading under the actual corridor underground . Where I had crafting /farm / living quarters

    The creative mode version worked perfectly . No matter where I was underneath they would still path the corridor to get to me . I even had the landing as iron bars I could shoot at them from at the top of the corridor or down below .

    Went into a real game to start this in a legit way, by day 6 I had it built exactly as I did in creative mode. Only difference is reinforced concrete in legit and concrete in creative

    The real game version did not path the same way . They simply tried to break through the bottom under the corridor drop point . Does the AI change or something

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a remote server

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    My buddies and I have had access to a server from another friend of ours who doesn't play 7days. It worked on a previous build (14) where we set up the server remotely. It doesn't seem to follow the same steps as before, or something else is missing/different that we're not accounting for. IP's checked and firewalls for it are down, ports are matched. Not sure what else is going on for it not to work anymore.

    submitted by /u/Dismatas
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends to play with

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    Hey guys I like this game a lot but it gets boring to okay with alone and none of my 3 friends play this game any more

    Must have discord (TURK440#4765) and must be PC

    Msg me if u want to play

    submitted by /u/Turk449
    [link] [comments]

    I got a 4 man server just to have fun and team up and kill zombies. Need a few more to join. Just pm me

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Crafting in Alpha 18

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    So I've watched the new alpha 18 video and I noticed Joel completely skips talking about crafting and how it's going to tie into the intellect tree. Do we have any info on this? Can I just fully focus intellect and be building concrete bases at level 12? I know he said it wouldn't be level gated anymore but he didn't really show that part of the intellect tree or talk about it. Any info would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/trisone84
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been moving quite a bit of earth recently...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    can't figure out how to diy metal workbench- darkness falls

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    I've looked at all the skills and none of them lead to being able to make the metal work bench... I can't figure out what I'm missing here? Is this a mistake?

    submitted by /u/SpookyAceThePancake
    [link] [comments]

    This cheap horde base breaks early horde nights. 1 melee kill. 0 ranged kills. Horde wiped out by 2am.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Please recommend. :)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    I am getting kinda bored of normal 7dtd, do anyone know any challenges I should try, if yes please tell me what you recommend. :)

    submitted by /u/GoodGuyKong-official
    [link] [comments]

    PVE Public Server Suggestions

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I know there may be several threads about this already but I wasn't able to see a more recent one.

    Anyone know of a good PVE public server to join in? I tried the ROTN one and while the players are very helpful, I find the easy settings a bit...boring. Any similar PVE server but with a more challenging zombie settings?

    P.S. also don't really like the ones with mods. I prefer non-modded servers.

    submitted by /u/majer3raistlin
    [link] [comments]

    So, my trader gave me a buried supplies quest...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    So, my trader gave me a buried supplies quest...

    I seem to be having some difficulties finding it

    https://i.redd.it/i1ofbnnpnt931.jpg

    submitted by /u/MrBeanz15
    [link] [comments]

    So when I try to play 7 days to die on my Xbox one the world won't render any Chuck's I'm just stuck on floating block does anyone know how to fix this I have tryed factory resting my Xbox deleting the game reinstalling it cleaning the cage everything pls help

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel