• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - July 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - July 20, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - July 20, 2019

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I feel like I should pick this up?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Seeking more players for 7 Days!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    I'll cut to the point. Its never been real fun playing by yourself lol I have recruited a couple of people so far, but not enough to join me on some days.

    I also play RUST a couple days a week. I stream RUST on Tues and 7 Days on Friday on Twitch!

    Here's more info on my current settings:

    • Map type: My own created maps
    • Map Size: 8k
    • Patch: Latest which is 17.4
    • Player Limit: Currently 8, but might expand to more!
    • PVP is open, just set to kill strangers
    • Difficulty: Just sprint for BloodMoon. 4-8 per player depending!
    • Server: A few hours a day/night depending when I can get on.
    • Wipes: Only when forced
    • Admins: My friends will watch the server including myself, so please behave!
    • On death: Tool belt only
    • Day Length: 1 hour
    • Region: NA so far.
    • Land Claim is only set for 10 days, will increase later or sometime!

    Respond if you're interested and would like to join my discord!

    submitted by /u/JetPackT_Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Some medic action from my upcoming servermod

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    Some medic action from my upcoming servermod

    https://i.redd.it/jgvahldmnjb31.png

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDIbnacvi60&feature=youtu.be - video

    This is why I wish this game had autodownload function for server mods (at least for sounds / icons / other minor things). Medic perspective on vid page if you are interested in seeing it.

    submitted by /u/rotilbo
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    I just started playing two days ago and I want to see if anyone had any tips or tricks to the game. I'm on day 12..

    submitted by /u/elizabeth-n-conley
    [link] [comments]

    Where I can find honey?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    I started playing on Navezgane map, but I cannot find honey anywhere. I got some jars before, but it seems that since I reached level when I can make Grandpa's awesome sauce I cannot find any jar of honey.

    submitted by /u/matthewpl
    [link] [comments]

    Found a POI that respawns me with my loot and doesnt count as a death. Cant place or destroy blocks in the area. WTF IS THIS BS?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel