• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 21, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - July 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old 7 days world. This was before traders were added :(

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Micro base. What do y’all think?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    Zombies destroyed my forge that had over 1600 brass in it on day 35

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    I hit the motherload!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    the biggest fundamental gameplay flaw in the game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    here it is in a single sentence: it's better to have a second base for horde night

    that sentence should not be true. devs: change the game so that this isn't true.

    your base should be your fortress. it's where you spend your time and it's how you progress in the game. and yet all your stuff (forges, chests, etc) are best kept tucked as far away as possible from the zombies. it's so dumb to have a throw-away zombie-fighting base when the entire game's premise is about fortifying a base and surviving. but right now the best strategy in this base-building survival game is to leave your base when it's time to survive...

    the problem is that your life is far less valuable than your stuff. dying is okay as long as your pile of 1500 brass doesn't get destroyed. being weakened for half a day is far better than losing 30 days worth of accumulated shit. so either dying needs to be far worse than losing your shit, or losing your shit shouldn't happen when your base dies. not sure which would make the playerbase angrier.

    submitted by /u/xi88_
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there are plans to add some type of fishing? A full blown fishing system would obviously be great, but even simple spear fishing like "The Forest" has would be nice.

    submitted by /u/zombiefatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Good and simple modlets that don't change the general gameplay too much? No OP stuff or anything.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    I've got some more lightning things, GUI modlets also. I also wanted no crosshair when aiming but I can't DL from the forums for some reason.

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/RandomWeaboo
    [link] [comments]

    New to 7DaysToDie

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Hi! So as title says, I'm new to the game, I have like 9 hours on it? Lol

    I only have one person that plays with me but he typically plays with his other friends, I'm like the backup.

    Anyone willing to take on a sucky girl that's complete newb to PC gaming and 7 Days To Die?

    It's been super fun so far but kinda boring to play by myself.

    Or any tips on how to be better at playing is also appreciated!

    Thank you! 😊😊😊

    submitted by /u/AnAwkwardQuietGirl
    [link] [comments]

    Where the hell is oil shale?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    I swear I've been trying to find oil shale forever and every time I go to the desert and go ham with the Auger. I can never find oil shale. Like where is it at? Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/M0nkyB0i
    [link] [comments]

    Radiated Biker Zombies are OP

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    I can kill them no issues, playing on insane, or whatever the difficulty is. They take too many shells to kill on a maxed shotty with tons of mods, including the rad one. Added to their insane tanking abilities, they haul A like way faster than other zombies.

    Nerf please :)

    submitted by /u/iWasDrac
    [link] [comments]

    Magnum worthless?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is the magnum just worthless? I've used a level 6 (non-modded) and it wouldn't even 1 shot the normal Zed's with headshots... Is there mods to make the long reload/small mag worth it? (On day 62 testing it)

    submitted by /u/Bulladria
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to craft this fence? [Xbox]

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    Looking for players (pc)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    Hello all!This weekend (likely Saturday) I'm hoping to host a game of 7 days to die for a good 6+ hours (probably more) for the steam version of 7 days for my discord group. Figured I'd extend the invite for anyone else looking for a group and meet some new friends. : ) Vanilla 17.4, PVE only, mostly default difficulty with whatever good enough map I can find in suggestions.

    Steam: Adilaris

    Discord: Adilaris#7346

    submitted by /u/Adilaris
    [link] [comments]

    Good Servers?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Anybody have a good PVE server? Like Nomad difficulty, or something below that. Also some kind of a XP mulltiplier.

    submitted by /u/ReaperGirl33
    [link] [comments]

    The loading screen tips suck

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    I just got one telling me how to make a stone axe. I am on day 35. Why not tips on where to find brass, what items you can and can't sell to traders, how heat and cold resistance works, or how to use magazines most effectively?

    submitted by /u/ZachTheKnife88
    [link] [comments]

    Bored after 21 days

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    So I re-installed 7dtd few days ago and had tons of fun, however i made it to day 21 and I just got super bored and dropped it.

    Any advice on what to do to keep me intersted?

    To give you an idea on where I am currently: I've just crafted my flawless quality AK47 and a Cement mixer, I am around level 70 and I've built a horde nigth tower with spikes around it, got a bike and food for life.

    submitted by /u/Ducky5544
    [link] [comments]

    Is the blunderbuss good?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm on day 10, I'm at level 14 and I'm considering building the blunderbuss. Is it worth the resources?

    submitted by /u/surferandrew800
    [link] [comments]

    So what do you guys think of this server rule?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Ive been playing off and on saltys server for months now after following a friend in. Heavy pvp server now days. Yesterday they introduced a new rule to the server.

    IMPORTANT Calling an admin a liar, accusing admin of cheating, helping other players or verbally abusing/trolling any admin or moderator in anyway equals an immediate and permanent ban.

    I was banned from their discord for saying that this rule was b.s. and listing a handful of times that admins on the server had been caught cheating red handed. Badmining in items for players, Doing fights in god mode and such and so forth. Im just wondering what reddit thinks of a server rule such as this! Am I the only one that sees this and thinks "well they are just tired of getting called out for being badmins?"

    submitted by /u/bigdude601
    [link] [comments]

    Anything new on PS4 status?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    Just checking if anything was resolved with the PS4 or console ports? Haven't followed the updates since 2018 and it looks like there still isnt a new game update/patch.

    submitted by /u/ninjaklan
    [link] [comments]

    New stuff

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    So I havent played 7 days in a couple years just for the lack of updates. Was wondering if anything has changed since for Xbox One. Would like to get back into it if they have updated and added some new things.

    submitted by /u/Moose_96
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone or maybe just a couple people to play with.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game (about 4 hours played) but I know the basics. Would like to find somebody to play with on pc as it gets boring solo. Cave_man73 on steam and discord I just want to play and have fun.

    submitted by /u/Cave_man73
    [link] [comments]

    How to find coal

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    I've spent 3 days looking for a coal vein. I'm almost convinced they don't exist. I've found other veins for lead nitrate and such but no luck with coal. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/mouseysmack
    [link] [comments]

    The Fun Pimps. It's been half a year since the last news update regarding the console version, we need information.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Can you still level up weapons by spam crafting?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a while and remember pc getting an update where they have to level weapons and tools up some other ways.

    Did that update hit ps4 yet? If so how do you level tools/weapons up now?

    submitted by /u/BjuiiBomb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel