• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - July 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - July 27, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - July 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Game Hates Me

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Day 11, what do y’all think.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 12:43 AM PDT

    Console Duplication Glitch (works with bedrock)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    I was wary about sharing this considering the grief potential but IMO there are few things keeping the console game afloat anyway. The ability to play around with bedrock/sell vending machines to the trader for $$ can be fun to cheese for those wanting to cut down the grind a little.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcqtNCf9KcI

    How it works:
    1. "Charge" a melee weapon. To do this, you must whack an indestructible object (bedrock, vending machines in trader compound etc.) with a melee weapon capable of destroying a zombie corpse in 1 hit (the fresh corpse not the remains).

    1. Destroy a fresh corpse in 1 hit with the charged melee weapon. You will receive 1 of the indestructible object that you hit earlier.

    Things to consider:
    1. The corpse must be a human zombie. No animals.

    1. Kill the Zs with something other than the melee weapon. You cannot use the melee weapon after hitting the indestructible object until it is to destroy the fresh Z corpse. The item will not duplicate if you do so.

    2. You can weaken the zombie corpse with something else like a tool, until it is a one hit with anything. This is so you can use any melee weapon not just a strong one, in case you don't have one.

    3. Fresh corpses decay quickly so act fast. It's better to "charge" a melee weapon before instead of after killing a zombie to mitigate this.

    4. You can hold many charged weapons, so long as they remain on your hot-bar. This way you can kill then farm a whole group of Zs for the desired item without making excessive runs back to the indestructible item.

    submitted by /u/HomicidaI_Kitten
    [link] [comments]

    noob with a building question

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    I had a possible bug happen to me? or i just do not understand these building mechanics after playing for 150 hours..

    A section of my horde bases maze just randomly fell for no reason what so ever. https://gyazo.com/c36f0f44b9ff9c9d474fb2d540b97c42 Can anyone tell me if it was over weight? ( it fell by its self without zombies attacking it ) The support and everything broke, if you look at the picture you can see the hole where the support should be. I've had buildings collapse on me before but i've never had the support break like that too..

    I also have another maze built the same exact way which has not fallen https://gyazo.com/6ae29590c2f57b8ed4305843fd88dbd4

    Anyone know if im at risk of it just randomly falling also?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Newb
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 players played DayZ? I was wondering how they compare?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Which is your favorite mod?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    I would personally say Ravenheart is my favorite, how about you?

    submitted by /u/Samadams9292
    [link] [comments]

    The Mini Bike is OP ... and I love it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    I may be the last one to notice this, so I hope you'll forgive my excitement, but man-oh-man, I love the mini bike. Once I figured out that the zombies don't respawn new waves on blood moons unless you kill some and that the mini bike outpaces even running zombies if you're going in a loop the game has been so much more fun for me.

    My base is still very much in progress, but I'm up to five floors framed out currently and am working on the roof and the sixth floor.

    For the loop, I cleared out a large space next to my base about 100 blocks long and 40 blocks wide. I put a pillar at each corner with torches on two sides so that I don't have to think in the dark about which way to turn.

    Before I figured all that out, I was spending two days after every moon rebuilding my base and stocking up on wood and iron and cobble for spikes and repairs. Now the zeds haven't touched my base in the last six blood moons.

    Happy hunting out there, everyone, and thanks for being a part of the community!

    submitted by /u/jwcobb13
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod(s) to level a town after a horde night?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    I find myself favoring a nomadic play style lately and after seeing the results of the NitroGen map generator, I thought it'd be really cool to be able to do a nomad playthrough where the horde destroys the town you hole up in after the horde night. I imagine this would be fairly complex to write such a mod (if possible). You could have it so that every building in the town collapses two in-game hours after dawn/end of horde night.

    The idea being that nowhere is really safe, you have to keep moving and grab what you can from a town in a limited timeframe. Even on 14-day horde interval it's tough to grab everything you might want from a decent size town. I did a little searching on the forums to no avail, though I have a hunch that this might be beyond the capabilities of the game at the moment. You'd probably also want to just delete skyscrapers and replace them with a pile of rubble instead of letting them collapse on their own.

    submitted by /u/yeastygoodness
    [link] [comments]

    Nice little POI on the edge of the snow biome! ��. Pic taken by u/akriax - all up doots to h/im/er

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel