• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - July 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - July 22, 2019


    Modded Monday - July 22, 2019

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First horde night ever. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Noobs fill rebars with kobblestone!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    What is this amazing texture that makes the ice? Can I paint my house with it? Lol

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Flamethrower

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    May you consider adding a gas powered flamethrower that is able to light a lot of zombz on fire. It should be made of steel and some other expensive stuff to not make it completely overpowered. Please upvote so the devs can see it. :)

    submitted by /u/GoodGuyKong-official
    [link] [comments]

    7 days console update

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    So it's been a couple of months since the whole tell tale games hearing. Anyone know any info on when if ever we're gonna get a console update? My girlfriend and I have been playing the game religiously since 2014 and while we originally played it on PC, the updates got too fancy for our shitty laptops and we switched to Xbox. Suuuuuper anxious to hear whether the console edition of 7days will ever get an update again.

    (Sorry if this is already a thread. I'm new to reddit and still figuring out how all this works!)

    :3

    submitted by /u/ShipCaptainMahoney
    [link] [comments]

    I need ideas for base defenses.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Gimme some ideas on how to setup better defenses

    submitted by /u/Bighunter2299
    [link] [comments]

    Joined a new server and tried to take down a Irradiated Big Bertha with stone arrows...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Any tip for looking treasure chests?? This took me like 3 hours

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Party persistence

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    We don't have all the luxury of having a dedicated server. Everytime I'm playing with my buddy, we end up forgetting to add one another in our party for a while and this is quite frustrating. I think TFP should really look into making the party persistent.

    submitted by /u/samld8
    [link] [comments]

    WTF is this fps ???????????????????

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    At what point max out zombies

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    I play on a server with a couple of other people and we are currently on day 40. One of the problems we're having right now is our days our schedules don't match and we're all afraid that if we jump on somebody else will login later and it be day 60 and they've missed some of the excitement of new zombies or harder zombies being introduced.

    At what point are things as bad as they're going to be?

    submitted by /u/danielbelum
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible FPS with 2060

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    Hello,

    My brother just recently upgraded his pc, changed out his 980 for a 2060. We just started playing the game again today and he gets terrible frames, even with the settings low. He has a ryzen 1600 to go with it, and 16 gb of ram.

    It is very weird because I have a 1600 and a 1070 and run the game fine.

    We are at a loss at what to do. It is just that game. have tried everything we can think of, fullscreen mode, opengl instead of dx11, vsync on and off, adjusting things in nvidia control panel.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/fatido_
    [link] [comments]

    I may be late to the party, but I didn't know you can now mine silver and gold? I've mined a ton, it's my favorite part of the game. This is the first time I came across precious metals underground able to be mined though. Posted a quick vid for a friend to see and thought I'd share here.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Who’s down to play some 7d2d with me rn (PS4)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    I'm bored rn and am trying to find people to play 7d2d with, so hmu if you wanna play. My psn username is Agentfoxx329

    submitted by /u/FoxxPrimeau
    [link] [comments]

    Watch Until the End

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Fixed the micro base a bit. Is it better?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    PVP - See through ground glitch/X-ray vision thing fixed?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    Greetings,

    Had a question in regards to a PVP server.

    I was interesting in playing on a PVP server again. However, I was wondering if the glitching has been fixed or hacks that allow you to see underground?

    Last time I tried a PVP server, I picked a location extremely far away from any Trader, away from all points of interest. I found that after grinding a mission and using most of your resources to complete it, the trader areas are camped and they kill you soon after you receive your reward. Basically do all that work and hand it over to a gank group. So I don't visit traders, logically it's just a stupid thing to do, at least solo.

    So I moved extremely far out there, not even near water (on purpose). I picked a spot that no one had any business going too. I dig out a one block path straight to bedrock. I picked the entrance between a tree and a boulder. I placed one tree so the over growth would mask that single block.

    I did not harvest or plant any trees in my area. I wanted everything to look natural as possible. All resources untouched. I took care of my mining needs underground. I'd harvest wood about a mile away.

    I did have a little underground shack near a town. I'd use this to farm loot and store it there. Then I'd track it back to my main base once it was full.

    When returning to my base I camp 2-3 spots in a triangle pattern for 5-10 mins until I'm completely satisfied the coast is clear to run in to the cover where my secret hatch was at. I would be pretty dang full before my return. I made it my mission to go in and out of there as least as possible. I had a little crafting area here and there in the world for basic repairs. The main base was used for main loot storage and making gun powder/bullets.

    While mining at a mine shaft I made for coal, my main base was found and raided. I farmed for a couple of hours (like I said I only return when I'm good and full!) so they had plenty of time. When I returned I noticed the path they dig circumvented most of my doors and the path snaked around the back of my base before they could even see the walls to know they needed to do that. It was perfectly efficient. 70 levels of stuff taken, back to square one minus the leveling process.

    I knew by the way it was raided they had used a glitch or some form of X-ray vision. Not to mention the discovery, that is a miracle in its self. I stopped playing after that. There was no reason to press on with cheats/glitches that exist like that. It's been about a year. In case you ask I played on a EAC ON server.

    That said any one know if this has been addressed? If not, are there PVP servers out there that allow PVP but have raid protection, basically PVP only no raiding kind of deal? The PVE servers are ok but a bit boring. While I can get a lot done and have everything I ever wanted. Doesn't really have that much value to me, like it does on a PVP server.

    Repeating that experience again minus the hacks/glitch and I'd be pretty content. Is that a thing yet?

    submitted by /u/Divine_Squire
    [link] [comments]

    Which Alpha allowed upgrades for crafting?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    I bought this game over the weekend because my roommate wanted to play it with me. I guess he hasn't played in a few years and he was very disappointed in alpha 17 (because he hated that they took away upgrade as you use and put points into a big pool) and felt sorry that I spent money on the game. I wanted to figure out which version of alpha he was used to so we could play that until alpha 18 drops and just avoid 17 all together. He said in the version he was used to, at night you craft tools in order to upgrade them.

    submitted by /u/Kill2StonesWith1Bird
    [link] [comments]

    Lightweight mods for shitty pc of my friend.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Tried RavenH yesterday that chugged my 16gb of ram like it was nothing, my friend couldn't even launch a world without running out of ram (8gb).

    I host locally a server for 3 People and wanted a little more spicy experience, vanila os getting a little old.

    Is there a mod that changes enough and doesn't makes my friend baby Pc cry?

    submitted by /u/sneaky_cyka
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play a modded 7 days to die with.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    Hello, Im new to pc community and Im looking for possible new friends to play on a modded 7 days to die game, it gets boring by myself, lol.

    submitted by /u/elainethepaine
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Just started playing and was wondering if it would work to have your base deep underground and the enterance was realy far away could the zombies be able to find the enterance or would they just walk around over your base, or could they like digg their way down?

    submitted by /u/Immersion100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel