• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 14, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - July 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    do all random gen world have a biome of each one?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    made a rng world and i spawned on the desert and i cant seem to find any other biome only the one where its all burned with fire and the one where its just wasteland with a ton of bricks on the floor

    submitted by /u/Gatuno7000
    [link] [comments]

    another alternatiave to 7 days tread

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Our partner on the server is going to be gone for a week and we are all experiencing it together. So the other two of us want to find a different game to play when he isn't around.

    Anyway, what are people playing for PvE crafting killing games when not 7 days? I've heard Conan is pretty good; looking for a newer game that we can play on a private server/lan set up.

    submitted by /u/danielbelum
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best overhaul to play as a solo casual player?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Total noob, need help

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Been playing for a few hours now and I've enjoyed every second of it. But I do have to admit that I'm overwhelmed by the amount of things to do. I'm excited to go out there and see what I can find, but I don't have weapons or armor that'll help me much. I read that a horde appears on the night of day 7. I have a shitty ass wooden house that I highly doubt will keep them out. I don't know where to go, what to focus on or what to do. Any tips and tricks are highly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lilasseatinboi
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having the ultimate fun with this game! So glad I discovered it

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    Hi! I bought the game yesterday and was only able to play it till now. Installed it, updated it at around 6:00 pm and haven't stopped playing so far. It's so fun! It combines a lot of the open world/base building/survival shit that I love, and some of the features seem somehow really advanced for its time. I got a couple of newbie questions to ask as well (I'm on ps4 btw)

    -How can I save my game? Does it save automatically as I play or is there an option to save?

    -Is it online-only? I currently have good internet connection, but just in case it one day fails or have to travel somewhere where there's no internet, will I still be able to play?

    -How do I sleep lol. I can't figure out the bedroll. Is it only available at night?

    -Approx. how big is the map? Are there different biomes (snow, desert, forest, etc.)?

    -Are there guns?

    -A bit off topic, but since I like this game so much, are there any others similar to it that you'd recommend? Also sorry if I sound a bit picky, but it'd be great if it was playable on singleplayer. Never been a big fan of multiplayer-only games.

    Thanks a lot fam!

    submitted by /u/lilasseatinboi
    [link] [comments]

    Currently playing a Finders Keepers game

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    So the idea is that I can only use tools/weapons that I find. I'm doing this on insane difficulty. Currently finishing up day 2... and its been a doozy.

    Come and hang if you like.

    twitch.tv/trinathanplays

    submitted by /u/Trinathan_
    [link] [comments]

    New game

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Anyone want to play 7dtd and start a new game add me on discord Archangel#7676

    submitted by /u/Christian24434
    [link] [comments]

    Client error. Filename too long

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    Client error. Filename too long

    Hi

    I can no longer connect to my own 7dtd server (Dedicated Server). When I try to connect, the debug console goes up and the message ("filename too long") appears

    https://i.redd.it/molklrtbqda31.png

    submitted by /u/DGINX
    [link] [comments]

    How does the PC version differ from the PS4 version?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    I'm looking for specifics as to what's different, and would like your opinions about which is better. To my understanding, the PS4 version is really far behind in terms of updates and may not get anymore. But is the PC version inarguably better, or are the changes something people disagree on?

    submitted by /u/Vic2Point0
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die anyone

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Started a new game Xbox one

    submitted by /u/Stoneddropout
    [link] [comments]

    New Sever! Join the discord for all the information! If you're wanting to play WITH other people then this could be for you! https://discord.gg/TqzAkvh

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Got My Beginner Server Lightly Modded

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    "PVE MODDED Smoke" is name of my new server on pc but its on random map in thinking about changing over to main map and resetting the counter I only have 2 friends that play on there basically just 3 of us to a server so if anyone wants to join lets get it

    submitted by /u/Producersmoke
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a noob?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    I will be playing on PS4 with my uncle and friend. We are all noobs but I have the most experience.

    submitted by /u/gothboikage
    [link] [comments]

    I like the new "Wellness" System

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    The more I play alpha 17, the more I start to like it. It makes it feel more like a survival game. In the past it was to easy to get your wellness up. Now at least in the early game which should be the hard part of the survival aspect, it seems a bit harder to manage your stuff. Its a nice change of pace to me. I do not really like the death debuff by its self though, it would be nice if your max hp/stamina went down to. Making it the best of both worlds.

    I do wish they'd have some skills where you level up by using like in older alphas, and then some skills that you level up with points. I like it when your skill with a weapon goes up by using it. It feels more rewarding than just dumping points into it. Anyways, enjoying the game still.

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    how much of a boost is the learning drink?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    i just got master chef 5/5 and wanted to know what kind of percentage it gives? the description is kinda vague.

    is the moonshine as good as it sounds?

    submitted by /u/infamouskrauser
    [link] [comments]

    Help with connecting Solar Bank to Generator

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    When I try to connect both together it says this power source cannot have a parent connection. Can anyone help me please?

    submitted by /u/bersauron
    [link] [comments]

    labels for storage & teleportation

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    Is there a way to put labels on the storage bins?

    And player teleporters?

    I looked at mods. Can they go on a private server for a family of 5 hosted from someone's laptop?

    (I thought I posted this earlier, but can't find it anywhere.) Probably no flair or too soon or something.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, question about arrows sustainability.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Have been playing for a week, decided to invest my skill points in bow/headshot.

    I know that there are a lot of birds nests in many regions of the map and that you can use a wrench on them for extra feathers, also you can kill zombie birds for feathers and you can find them in trash/many things and even get them from zombies on kill.

    I got that, its nice and it gives the players a lot of feathers, but what happens when this options are not viable anymore?

    Is there any way to farm arrows? Can I buy feathers/arrows from traders and they will restock them? (I dont have much experience interacting with the trader) Is it possible to have a constant income of feathers/arrows after day 100 (for example)?

    submitted by /u/Jinx_boobs
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody down to play 7 days for PS4?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Another Fix Request

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Don't know if TFP frequent this forum, but can we do something about zombie spawns outside of POIs during questing?

    In my view, zombie spawns outside of the POI should be disabled in a radius similar to what a land-claim block will do. It's incredibly annoying to be clearing a building, like the brick apartments, and have to deal with constant "wuuAAHAHhwuhuhuAHAHAHHH" as they beat on the brick walls outside. And it happens about once per floor - they just keep spawning outside and making noise.

    It's like I live in New York and need to open the window to shout "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

    It's a terrible problem, really ruins the quality of the game. Nobody wants to listen to the same annoying shit from a fucking crawler every 5 minutes while they are trying to do a quest. In and out, in an out, that's me. May as well leave the god damned door open.

    Anyone else get worked up about this? Should be such a simple fix, but would be such a huge quality of life improvement.

    submitted by /u/Govtomatics
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel