• Breaking News

    Monday, July 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - July 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - July 15, 2019


    Modded Monday - July 15, 2019

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck vultures

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    High Rez Texture Pack

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Are lakes, rivers, and ponds still a thing in A17?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    I haven't really played since early A16, and now that I'm back in it I haven't found a single water feature in any of my random gens. Do they still exist?

    submitted by /u/generaltrom
    [link] [comments]

    Dog death noise

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed that the dog death noise includes the TIE Fighter fly-by noise?

    submitted by /u/Bizobinator
    [link] [comments]

    Good LetsPlay streams

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    Some of my friends are interested in the PC version of 7DTD, but want to see how the gameplay is. What are some good single player LetsPlay streams for them to watch?

    submitted by /u/accushot865
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Moon Not Starting.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    I decided to mess around with creative mode and the console commands. I set the time to 9:55pm on day 21 (the command worked) and the sky will not turn red and no hoards are coming. The blood moon just won't start and I don't know why. I tried again and the sun still hasn't set at 10:00. I get the sound cue but no hoards. Anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/codybevans
    [link] [comments]

    Would you rather.....

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    If all zombies were replaces with one type, would you rather your world be full of....

    Vultures

    or

    Cops

    or

    Zombie Dogs

    What would you rather?

    Keep note that Vultures can make you bleed and get in infected easy, Cops are always running and Zombie Dogs only run at night (for balancing)

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    I need location ideas for a base.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    It seems that the random gen map is nothing but city after city. Haven't really found some private ground far enough away and I'm running out of time. Where do you like to build?

    submitted by /u/JayNastyOnTheMic
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty by location range?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed that the difficulty changes by range in game? And is this based on starting point, or from bed location?

    I've noticed the further I travel, the difficulty of the zombies change. Example, the areas where I started (and placed my bed) have relatively normal Z's. I head out maybe 1-2 km and in the first POI I enter has dogs, green police and ferals. They also run during the day.

    I've tested this on 4 occasions on different maps, same experience. All under 2 weeks in-game (before day 15) this is also with no mod / vanilla.

    Not sure if I'm just farming locations around me too fast, or scouting too early for prime poi's to loot.

    submitted by /u/Supersamosa
    [link] [comments]

    Are spiked knuckles better than a club with a barbed wire mod?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a really stupid question

    submitted by /u/hussasin1
    [link] [comments]

    Skillpoints

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Do anyone know a command to either grant skills or give skillpoints, I know the command giveslefxp but the skillpoint you get from doing that is not enough to max out all the skills.

    submitted by /u/GoodGuyKong-official
    [link] [comments]

    Paint question

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Can I paint my bicycle?

    submitted by /u/Spiderbear420
    [link] [comments]

    Bags of cobblestone/concrete in Desert Biome?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    I started a new game and am staying in the desert town, Departure, and wanted to know what POIs in the desert biome have the cobblestone and concrete bags? I know the dishong tower has a bunch but those are pretty high up and I'm not trying to clear a tower on day 2. I am pretty sure Bob's builder's site has them too, but same problem, seems like a lot of work early on. Anyway let me know of any you've found in the desert. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RiseNShine24
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to reset the tutorial quest where you have to travel to the marked trader ("White River Citizen 1 - Journey to Settlement") so that it marks a different trader?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    I've been playing on a private server for some time now and just had my admin reset my character to level 1 so I could start fresh. My new character got the trader quest and it marked a trader I never knew about, which was wierd because there was a trader a lot closer to where I spawned that I already assumed would be the one the quest would tell me to go to. Anyway, so it turns out this new-to-me trader is actually bugged out, so there's not actually a trader there, therefore I can't complete the quest and get my skill point.

    Is there a way I can reset this quest? For example, could I drop the quest from my log and receive it again? If so, would it just tell me to locate the same trader? Waiting for response from admin but figured I'd reach out here to see if y'all had any suggestions in the meantime.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Azurafox
    [link] [comments]

    War of the walkers, is it normal for the compass to be right under the cross-hair?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 03:06 AM PDT

    Pretty much as the title says. I am trying out the mod War of the Walkers, and the compass location is right in the center of the screen. lol. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I don't know anything about configuring files

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    DEXTERRA - 7 Days To Die PC server - Horde Night Survival Tower

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Indestructible base

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make my base indestructible (including traps) with cheat mode on? I want it like trader base. Anyone knows the answer?

    submitted by /u/bersauron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel