• Breaking News

    Friday, August 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpah 18 Needle and Thread

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpah 18 Needle and Thread


    7 Days to Die Alpah 18 Needle and Thread

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    I heard you guys like seeds with multiple traders.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    update for night 21, not looking to change just thought i'd share.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Why can't you craft a hardened chest?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Would it be cheating if I gave myself onej and threw away steel or something? pls discuss

    submitted by /u/friedonions
    [link] [comments]

    Can zombies attack crops?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Just asking as I put super corn on open ground near the side of my house. Can they damage and / or destroy the crops?

    submitted by /u/malkeh
    [link] [comments]

    i cant find the treasure

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    7d2d forum mods - TFP dev team, or just glorified CSAs?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Trying to decide if I want to buy this game on pc but a recent mod-made thread regarding the future of the console version has me hesitating.

    This is solely because the mods handled criticism, both rational and irrational, with a lack of tact and professionalism.

    My hesitation has nothing to do with whether or not they were right or wrong or mean or nice.

    If these mods are just CSAs, then their lack of anything means nothing, since they don't represent the dev team. I'd be willing to buy in this case, trusting that TFP know how to retain their playerbase's loyalty.

    If they are on the dev team though, then I'll sooner buy Conan or Ark on Steam. I don't reward unprofessional dev teams with my patronage.

    submitted by /u/RodneyRoller
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for someone to do some co-op with

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Hey, Guys, I am looking for someone to play some coop with, if interested just leave your steam account

    submitted by /u/afrosenju12345
    [link] [comments]

    RAT world problems

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    How do I use a non-dedicated server world on a dedicated server using RAT?

    submitted by /u/specops13
    [link] [comments]

    Naming random gen maps (new to PC)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    Just started playing on PC after years on PS4. The wife and I enjoy random maps as a preference, but when I made one it wouldn't let me change the name of the map from zuhehi territory; the text was red but would not allow me to select or type in the area. How do random gen maps work on PC versus console? I've seen things such as "seeds" and whatnot. Forgive me, PC gaming is new territory for me outside of much older games that now require dosbox to play, ha!

    submitted by /u/WidowNothing
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp building tips please

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Hi, I want to make a base that's not easy to raid. Please give me any of your tips and tricks for building a good pvp base. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    New Video - Top 5 easiest places to speed loot Part 2!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    what are the best perks

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    what perks are worth spending points on

    submitted by /u/Ghost-Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

    "soft fence" design request

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    I'm making a home for myself, and I had an idea for a fence that would help keep zombies out. I want to fence off a large area, including where I mine and grow my trees, so I was thinking of a tripwire + electric fence + barbed wire + loudspeaker system. It only needs to slow down the zeds a bit and let me know they are coming so I don't get surprised. It would be best if it doesn't take damage.

    Is this a worthwhile idea?

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    Truck or Motorcycle?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Wich is better, I have mainly been using my motorcycle because its fast and has good storage but the truck has a huge storage but I have read its slower. Is the truck better than the motorcycle by comparison or is a prefernece of if you want more storage or more speed?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    Friend Finder Friday - August 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Flurry of Blows Perk Question

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Every Flurry of Blows tier you upgrade increases your melee speed. Does this include all melee weapons or is it just for fist, machete, ie. light weapons? I use steel axe almost exclusively and was curious if I should consider upgrading this perk because it would be awesome to be able to swing/hit faster. Thanks

    submitted by /u/InbredTroglodyte
    [link] [comments]

    The Most epic first game one could possibly imagine !!!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    It's my cake day and I thought I would share my first time playing 7dtd with you (not looking for views, I don't monetise, I just enjoy making these for people)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    (Discussion / Pole) what do you all think of the game since Alpha 17 release?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    So a while back I posted my concerns about the changes Alpha 17 would bring, if you want to go back and look at it here it is.{ https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/8691p5/alpha_17_quality_overhaul_discussion_like_hate_or/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share } In short I was worried that we would lose various aspects of the game to Alpha 17 such as repairing and the granularity of quality, and while repairing a stuck around it has no downside anymore, and quality has become a rather boring stair-step system. To summarize a long story, I had a falling-out with 7 Days to Die, the game sacrifice some of the elements that I loved about it most and as a result I haven't picked up the game since my first 10 hours in Alpha 17.

    And so I want to know. What do you all think of it? Am I swimming alone here? Or do some of you feel this game is change for the worse as well?

    And if I can ask I would like for you all to go into some detail about why you enjoy or dislike about these changes. I would like a good before and after kind of comparison so I can really understand the context as to the why.

    submitted by /u/brovo1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna help me with a world I just started?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Ist it possible to connect multiple power sources to one battery bank?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    I was testing some thing in creative and tried to build a solar power plant. The problem is that neither is it possible to connect solar banks with each other, nor is it possible to connect multiple solar banks to the same relay/battery bank. Am I missing something or is it just not possible? If it's impossible, is there a mod that let's you do that?

    submitted by /u/Fraeddi
    [link] [comments]

    The first time i played this game !! the best expirience ive ever had !!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel