• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 17, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - August 17, 2019

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My restored Bear Den...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    Looking to play with someone

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    I have literally no idea how to play but it looks fun, can anyone add me?

    submitted by /u/2_bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you find rad remover

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    So in the early game (day <10) I found a rad remover put it in a gun and after an eventful string of deaths following a dog horde combined with a screamer horde I lost it (gave up getting my back pack for a few deaths in a row and well...). Fast forward to day 128 and I have never found one since nor a schematic for one. Is there only 1 per game or am I just 1 unlucky fella?

    I've looted every shotgun messiah, and with my gyrocopter, every big loot cache on rooftops like dishong tower and the like. I've also scoured tje traders every restock day. Any reccomendations?

    submitted by /u/dazza555
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 Modlet - Awesome! Watch Videos on a TV in game!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    Setting Up Soil In a Desert Biome?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a long time (several versions ago) and I'm not able to set down any soil in my desert biome I'm trying to live in to plant on. I've dug out the ground into a stretch of ditch to plant normal soil in, but it won't let me when I click to place the dirt? Is there a requirement or something special I have to do?

    submitted by /u/FatalPenguins
    [link] [comments]

    That is all

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Fuck dogs and fuck birds

    submitted by /u/icmc
    [link] [comments]

    Help me, I have no idea what I'm doing!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    I just got the game today and have made it to day 4. So far I've only killed 2 zombies and the third one took me out. I need some help/ guidance and maybe a buddy to play with! Im clearly doing something wrong 😅

    submitted by /u/Ellenwood1998
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Munroe is trash at 7 days to die

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    WHAT AND IDIOT

    submitted by /u/Sunboy420
    [link] [comments]

    All mods are launching fine but seem to have absurdly high gamma.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    A couple months back I played a game of Darkness Falls with some friends and it was great. I recently wanted to get into War of the Walkers but when I launched the game it felt like the gamma was somehow set at 300%. I checked the setting at it was just at 100 so I assumed the mod was just super washed out.

    I went back and relaunched Darkness Falls and loaded up my old world and it was beyond washed out. The world "loaded" but I couldn't see anything as it was all varying shades of white. I could still open doors/open boxes but I could see nothing as it all was simply the same washed out white color. So now I believe I have some bigger problem with the game than just one mod being too high gamma.

    Is this some known bug or does anyone know what I mightve done to cause this?

    submitted by /u/nap682
    [link] [comments]

    People to play

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    I want someome to play with on pc

    submitted by /u/CinderyBroom1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 2 people on ps4

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Me and a mAte are building a safe village to live in still need 2 more people

    submitted by /u/hakaishinbeerus1994
    [link] [comments]

    So i play on ps4 and i can not find a advanced engineering perk is ther some replacment for it on ps4?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    [New Player] What mods would you recommend?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    I am new to 7D2D. I started with A17. Can you please comment me the following:

    • Mod name
    • Description
    • Pros and Cons
    • Where to download it

    I have to 7D2D mod launcher as well, that is also one of the reasons I ask- the mods on the launcher I know nothing about. Is the medieval mod available for A17 as well?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Arras777
    [link] [comments]

    So this was my first time playing this game & it was the best SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE IVE EVER HAD!!!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    7 Days to Die Random Horde Nights

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    Hey I am starting a stream in a few minutes of a duo Random Horde Night Random Gen World.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/smp017

    Follow if you like what you see :) There will be a lot of streaming over the coming weeks.

    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSmp017

    Subscribe for Video series, single player and duo. Guides, POI Requests and other videos!

    Thanks Team

    submitted by /u/Smp018
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting underground pvp base design

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    Can anyone send pics or suggestions about underground pvp base designs? Obviously no LCB and well hidden but any suggestions as far as loot rooms, defenses, layout etc?

    submitted by /u/PigParent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel