• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Great Heist

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Great Heist


    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Great Heist

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    Friend Finder Friday - August 02, 2019

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    big oof

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Long day, huh pardner?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Why were log spikes removed?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    Came back to the game after a while, I like the building aspect more than dealing with the Z's, any idea why they got rid of the log spikes? I liked to cover my base with them and then just chill out at night but I can't do that anymore. Not sure what to do now.

    submitted by /u/moremysterious
    [link] [comments]

    Would be nice to have other game modes in the game.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Game modes like Survival Horde mode when upon spawning in a new world you get an air drop that will supply you with rebar, concrete, ammo, light weapons, food and other supplies. Once night comes you have to fight off a wave of zombies, at the start the waves are easy but as you survive more and more waves the get harder and harder.

    Each morning all remaining zombies will be killed. Each morning will bring you a new air drop however what's inside the air drop will be a factor on how many zombies you killed during the wave so the more zombies you kill the better and more loot you get.

    Each 3rd wave you survive you'll get a Skill point, skill points in this game mode can used to spend on... (SP = Skill points)

    2 SP: Bonus HP, get 10 extra HP for battle.
    3 SP: Get and extra life, a perm life for each wave. You can purchase this skill once anytime you have enough points but to purchase again you have to kill 500 zombies.
    4 SP: Be immune to Crawlers(breaking legs), vultures, bleeding and Stun.
    5 SP: Resistant to puke and gives blocks resistant to puke also.

    These are just ideas to spend points on.

    Another game mode I thought of is the only weapons you can use are close ranged weapons (No guns). Zombies in this world are scared of you and will run away. Upon horde night a lot of zombies so spawn however they still run away from you but this time you need to kill them to be rewarded in tokens that can be spawn on the trader. I'm sure there are other things can be done with this game mode.

    Another game mode I call On the move, you have to keep moving or else the zombies will come. How this would work is at the start of a new world you'll have a grace period to do the starter quests and such but you'll have about 8 minutes to complete these. After that you have to keep moving in order not to summon zombies around you to attack. The player can stop and become idle for a max of 5 seconds. for each second you are still the chances of zombies spawning around you go up for 5%

    Small structures will spawn throughout your world, some auto located on your map, these are places are safe from zombie spawning, therefor safe to rest. However these places are only open during the night and will auto kick you once morning comes. These places are perfect to keep your loot and such in.

    Best part of this mode is the skill points can be used to increase the standing time and lower the spawn rate of zombies to make things easier.

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    What is the go to wiki site now?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    Heya,

    Haven't played the game in a while, and was just wondering where I could find all the current useful info, like block HP, zombie HP etc?

    As far as I can tell, both fandom and gamepedia are missing large chunks of information.

    Appreciate the help and sorry if this has been asked many times already.

    submitted by /u/Bad_H0rse
    [link] [comments]

    RWG am I missing out

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    So I've put in around a 100hrs into 7DTD now and I quickly changed from Navezgane to RWG, I did this thinking I could keep Navezgane fresh when the game is closer to full release and all changes to the map have been implemented. Now I'm wondering if there are a lot of POI's I might be missing out on by doing this and if it's maybe not worth while, I can't find much information whether the devs are planning to implement further changes to Navezgane. I just didn't want to be burned out on the map when full release comes around.

    Curious what the opinions are about my decision and if anyone has insights about the future of Navezgane, and of course as the title indicates, whether I'm missing out on many interesting POI's.

    submitted by /u/zigzag86
    [link] [comments]

    Scoping is too sensitive?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are scopes are too sensitive? I've played a lot of fps but for 7daystodie I suck so much every time I use any scope on my marksman rifle

    submitted by /u/UncleIroh15
    [link] [comments]

    Getting lvl 80 and need tips to what's next

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Getting lvl 80 , and this is the farthest I've gone on A17, and I have some questions on skill points.

    Lucky looter? I've got mixed reviews here. Don't have a single point. Still worth it at this level?

    I love to develop the intelligence tree. Is it worth the final point on quality? It's 5 points, and trading is so nerfed now.

    I've read somewhere that daring adventurer is great for getting schematics. Is it true? I've never played quests, to be honest.

    I still don't know how I want to kill zombies, now that I have a lot of resources. I've been pulling a shotgun when I see a runner. My friend loves to sneak in POIs, I'm more of a blast the door kind of player, but I read around here that your ammo goes pretty fast at POIs at end game. I've just farmed 3000 lumps of coal, so I'm thinking that I'm kinda gun powder rich;

    Sorry for the not very to the point post.

    submitted by /u/vinniffa
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies and Food

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    I know the zombies used to be attracted to different foods and was wondering if that's still a thing and if they're attracted to vegetarian meals like corn or veggie stew. Also if it's still a thing is there a way to tell how far the smell with attract them from?

    submitted by /u/saneil123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about nodding for dedicated server owners

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    I've just got into modding and want to mix and match mods to create the ideal server to host.

    Question is.... If I create a local mod folder and install a ton of mods on it... Does any of this info get pulled when I hop online on my dedicated server causing conflicts /overrides?

    I figure my local 7d2d would affect my game online because I'm sure the game pulls local files when initializing.

    I know my dedicated server has its own directory and files but I'm not sure if there is any overlap.

    submitted by /u/lakawanakanda
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged horde?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    I was getting ready to fight the 7th day horde, the moon changed to blood moon as usual, but nothing happened, and eventually the red hue also dissapeared. At around 3 am the dogs came, but no zombies at all. I've never had anything like this, but im guessing its not on purpose. Has anyone experienced something like this recently? I figured its some kind of bug.

    submitted by /u/charlieplss
    [link] [comments]

    Help with modding

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    I downloaded a modpack but the modpack was a Winrar file so go into 7dtd's local files, I go into data then I go into config, then I open the winrar file, then I open the first mod, I go to the configuration of the mod and it contains 2 xml files, (progression and loot) I copy those and put them into 7dtd's config. I replace the old ones with the new ones. Then I thought I was going to test it but when I tried starting a world it just says NullReferenceExeption: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.(sorry for bad English)

    submitted by /u/GoodGuyKong-official
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel