• Breaking News

    Monday, August 19, 2019

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Night Stalker

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Night Stalker


    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Night Stalker

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    Modded Monday - August 19, 2019

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Oh snap, it’s horde night!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Base is starting to come together.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Best buildings to collapse?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    I like collapsing buildings it's funny to me what are some good buildings to collapse

    submitted by /u/Ghost-Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find BDU clothes

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    I want my character too look like a soldier but I'm having trouble finding BDU clothing where can I find it

    submitted by /u/Ghost-Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

    PC Help

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    So I really want to play this game on PC, I have owned the PS4 version but obviously that's tanked now so no point trying to pick that up again.

    I don't own a pc but would get one for this, and maybe some other stuff but as it is mainly just for this I don't want to drop £2000 on a graphics card, anyone have an idea on the minimum specs I could get away with, and run the game well.

    I'm getting mixed results from various sites so a definitive would be nice.

    submitted by /u/gullycreepa
    [link] [comments]

    Have the fun pimps discussed anything regarding performance for alpha 18?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    i struggle to get a good consistent 60, im well above 75 in a normal area but even average sized POI'S with a good few zombies will drop me to 35-45, all on almost lowest settings.

    submitted by /u/bullyearth
    [link] [comments]

    anyone down to play on pc?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    just looking to play some 7 days on pc

    submitted by /u/thefonz92
    [link] [comments]

    Simple layout, I'm very new to making overlays. I would like to animate... any tips or comments?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 01:18 AM PDT

    Any tips for A15.2?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    I have decided to go back to alpha 15.2. Is there any tips that can help me?

    submitted by /u/surferandrew800
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel