• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 18, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - August 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Now this is a mod I want for the motorcycle

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    What are some good random gen seeds?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    I'm wanting to start a random gen game, what are some good seeds you have come across?

    submitted by /u/DarkClaw146
    [link] [comments]

    using a apartment poi for the day 28 bloodmoon lol

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    Honestly surprised this game hasn’t burned out yet

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    This game has been in alpha for 6 years and shows no signs of moving to beta in the foreseeable future. At this point we can probably safely assume that a final release is never going to happen. What has surprised me is how this game hasn't died out yet. Typically games that are in early access this long fizzle out and development stops due to funding drying up.

    submitted by /u/Blue-Steele
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Damage Indicator mod?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Is there a mod that shows how much damage an attack does? I'd love to see the damage come flying off when I toss a molotov at a group of zombies, or unload a clip in one, or even just to see how much damage I do with each power attack, etc.

    submitted by /u/dlukz
    [link] [comments]

    How to add a trader to navezgane

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    I'm SP I want to put a trader in the big farm area to take up some unused space . Can it be done ? If so , how lol I always seem to delete all prefabs unintentionally when loading in a POI

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Let's play for an hour or two

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    I've got some spare time, looking to host a new co-op with at least 3 others. Plan to play more later tonight! Add me on discord and steam and comment on this post! FungalFox#5427 FungalFox

    submitted by /u/FungalFox
    [link] [comments]

    Having a problem with reloading an older save on the Darkness Falls mod.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    Image Link is all I see in the game. I can move around but cannot see any walls, floor, boxes, or anything. Menu UI is perfectly fine although all my skills and level were reset to 1. Is this simply because the save I was using was too old? It was from a couple months ago, I believe April.

    Edit: Problem also exists on new worlds.

    submitted by /u/nap682
    [link] [comments]

    Different content in RWG?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Is there anything different in RWG that you wont find in navezgane? For instance POI. I am almost to day 50 in navezgane and have explored the forest biome but I remember there being a School and Police station. I also remember there was a plains biome where the school and police staion was located. Did they move those POI? did they remove the plains biome? or was all of this put into RWG?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to console game prices?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    Way back in alpha 13 or 14 I picked up a PS4 copy for about $8 used. The exwife gave my PS4 to her brother during our divorce. Still bitter about that. Anyway I then picked up the pc version and happily played that for a while until my computer said no more until new graphics card. Until I fix my PC I figured I could just pick up a used copy for my Xbone and I will but holy crap! Cheapest I'm seeing it is $20 and some international versions are priced at $200+. The PS4 seems to be more expensive than the Xbone also. Is the game out of print now that TellTale went tits up? Is that why people are asking more money now? Seemed surprising it was back at almost new prices for used copies. Especially for a console version that's so far behind the pc in terms of new content.

    submitted by /u/Jrandres99
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Right so lads im trying to join my mates game because we got to like day 67 around a month ago but for some reason it wont let me join his game for him it says that ive joined and then left around 5 seconds after. Anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/BigLadMatt
    [link] [comments]

    Hands Down the best Survival Experience ive ever had !! [PART 2]

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    Pingperfect bloodmoon zombie count.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    I have a server on pingperfect, everything works fine except that I can only have 24 zombies per person for the bloodmoon, which is far too low. The horde is over by 12, and we are doing cleanup before the night is even over. Is there any way to increase the count ingame or are there any other server hosts out there that can handle more? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DessyBoss
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble finding silencer

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    Hi guys, Just wondering where are the places Im most likely to find silence. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    Corn house found Super Corn Boar house found Super Boar

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel