• Breaking News

    Monday, August 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - August 12, 2019


    Modded Monday - August 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7d2d on Xbox has better rock graphics than Just Cause 4...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Finally got the gyrocopter!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Looting POI in mid to late game

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys just looking for some tips in regards to POIs in the mid to late game. I've reached the point where I'm getting feral and irradiated spawns even in POIs that don't have a huge dungeon in them and was wondering what people's method for dealing with this is. I've got every type of firearm at my disposal but eventually I'm going to run into brass shortages. I'm currently planning to do a hard shift into shotgun perks and begin to utilize the shotgun since it doesn't require brass to create shells. Is this about my best option? I've read that some people clear whole POIs with stealth and bow/cbow but I have little to no points into stealth perks and only a few into archery. Will it be feasible to clear houses with irradiated zombies with bows and arrows with more points in perks or should I just accept that I'll need to bring firearms to most places at this point in my play through?

    submitted by /u/Ashalor
    [link] [comments]

    Day 47 Horde. Set to 24. It got hairy but was actually really good

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Suggestion for new game mechanic involving lights and electricity

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    I recently started playing 7 days to die again, last time I played was like alpha 11. I take over an abandoned house and board up the windows doors, etc. I also tried to break the all the lights in the house for stealth but then got an excellent idea.

    Instead of wasting time breaking durable lights, why don't I just break the electricity line attached to the house from the outside generator. Unfortunately I broke the link and the lights in the house still stayed on, they should change it so all the lights in the house goes off when the electricity line is broken.

    submitted by /u/jimmycm123
    [link] [comments]

    A17: Shotgun + laser + collapsing stock + grip = too accurate?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm messing around in creative, and I noticed that applying these mods to a shotgun make it incredibly accurate from hipfire. Is this intended?

    submitted by /u/Nucleus24
    [link] [comments]

    New Haven [PVE] Community oriented Server looking for Mature players!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    owdy fellow survivalists. It's that time of year again where I put together a PVE dedicated server for my FAVORITE survival crafting game of all time! That's right! 7 days to die!

    I'm looking for players who are interested in working together, (ie, sharing resources, building a base together etc.) If you're just looking for a server where you can go do your own thing this is -not- the place for you. There's thousands of empty dedicated servers just floating around out there.

    Server settings are probably going to err on the side of difficult however some will be negotiable. Please note that the server isn't UP yet. I plan on gathering a decent number of people and then launching it at a time that works for MOST of the players so that we can all start at the same time.

    Interested?
    Message me on discord at ParadigmVoid#6893 or PM me here.
    Be sure to include

    * Age,
    *Preferred pronouns (This is obviously optional, but I like to give people the option to share them upfront.)
    * Timezone,
    * Hours played in 7daystodie

    submitted by /u/KennethZonestar
    [link] [comments]

    Basement Problem :C

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    okay basically me and my friend were on our way to a small Military Base in desperate search of weapons and supplies, when me being the cool kid fell down a 2 story hole into a cave basement. No way out , apart from going through the zombie-infested basement. However, I had to leave just as they started coming down the corridors. What would be an effective strategy for escaping with our lives?

    We have basic guns and I have a shotgun, but we haven't got much ammo [hence why we were heading to the camp]

    thank you :)

    submitted by /u/malkeh
    [link] [comments]

    [7DTD] Tower Base Build (Time-Lapsed) And Character Intro (Teaser)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Question about War of the Walkers v6. 0.6

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the tool is that's used in the Tool work station? I can't seems to find it anywhere, any tips?

    submitted by /u/someKindOfChaos
    [link] [comments]

    New Navezgane Episode :D

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    Whats a 7 day stodie?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    Just a question

    submitted by /u/klakkr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel