• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - August 11, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - August 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I do love the new houses more than a16 but it does take so long

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    #feralhogs modlet

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Dear reddit; I have made a very simple feral hogs modlet for A17.4.

    All roaming hordes and screamer hordes have been replaced by aggro piggies.

    Screenshot: imgur

    Mod package: v1.0 github

    Bugs

    • Still looking for a way to make it spawn hogs every 3-5 minutes.
    submitted by /u/brimston3-
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s playing today?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    Shield + 1 handers

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Craftable + upgradeable shield like blocks. Useable with the club, torch , knives , machete , pistols

    Wooden; r wood ; iron ; r iron etc

    The ability could be gated with strength (need to be stronger to hold heavier shields )

    Remove power swing (should only be available to 2h . Incentive to go 2h or sacrifice for shield), replace R click with the ability to block the next incoming attack which makes you move slightly slower or stamina drain . Cannot swing while blocking.

    Durability works with damage taken just like blocks

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    raw meat modlet

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Hello All

    Im hopeing someone could assist me, im running a dedicated server for some mates and we all agree the 5x meat cost is a bit much for us so i would like to adjust it down to 2, but instread of doing it to the recipes.xml i was hopeing there was a modlet way to do it.

    i was hopeing someone could talk me through makeing the mod myself or if someone happens to have a ready made one they could send me ?

    submitted by /u/gmbobo
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game save progress automatically?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and was playing on a server and I got disconnected cause my power turned off. I can't play now cause my internet is down, will I have my character progress saved or nah?

    submitted by /u/Light_yagami_2122
    [link] [comments]

    A17 Horde Night Loot

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    I just started playing again after quitting after playing 16.8 I think was the last build I played. Just did my Day 14 horse night and only got one loot bag for the entire night. The bags only contents were 2 aspirin. I understand they are trying to make End Game more of a challenge which was definitely needed but for the number of bullets used it seems like a horrible trade off. Anyone else experiencing similar horde nights?

    submitted by /u/Arixian697
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still a broken mess

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    Or is that consoles only?

    Cousin owns it on console, says it's not been updated for almost a year, is far behind on content, lots of bugs, etc

    I want to get it myself but I'm undecided on whether or not it's worth the investment

    submitted by /u/RodneyRoller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel