• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - August 21, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - August 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Front side of my base. Work in progress

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Feels very familiar

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Smallest Permanent Base?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Smallest Permanent Base?

    Hi.

    Most of the time, I see bases as having inner and outer walls, loaded with traps, kill corridors and so on.

    Right now I'm trying a 6x6 square made of "50" columns, with 3 floors, on top of a mine. The floor space (4x4) has the center (2x2) taken up by a ladder that connects all the floors, a support column, and crafting stations (ground floor has forge & campfire, each on top of a storage crate). The only thing that sticks out from that 6x6 is a wraparound balcony on the 2nd floor, barbwire on the 1st floor, and a stair case which I use to jump across to the 2nd floor entrance. It's a compressed version of my last base, which worked so well I got bored and reset. I'm wondering if the smaller size will make it harder or easier.

    So far by Day 7, I was able to make the basement, 1st floor and 2nd floor out of a mix of concrete (looted) and cobblestone (crafted) and wood. I don't have the chem station, workbench, mixer or saw yet, but the basement is ready to fit them.

    Basement (to mine shaft): Elevator top, Drop shaft, Chem station, Workbench, Mixer & Saw

    Ground Floor: Melee defense, campfire & forge

    2nd Floor: Entrance & Ranged Defense, Auto turret & Shotgun turret

    3rd Floor: Garden & power station (solar, generator, battery)

    What's the smallest base you've made that can fit everything, and still be effective up to day 140?

    submitted by /u/m4li9n0r
    [link] [comments]

    Found a skill calculator for when you're bored at work

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Looking for fellow survivors fr Xbox.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm looking for people to play pve on xbox. I am currently on day 64 but if you prefer we can start a new world. Send me a message if you are interested. My time zone is BST :)

    submitted by /u/oROCKdaBOATo
    [link] [comments]

    Deep Cuts and Machete?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    does the deeps cuts skill work with the Machete or only with a Hunting knife?

    Additionaly, does the 60 % chance to dismember limbs also apply to heads exploding?

    submitted by /u/moemind
    [link] [comments]

    What stats/mods are needed to two-hit stone 500hp?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/DalamarTheDarkElf
    [link] [comments]

    A18 seems smaller?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    Now I picked the game back up a few weeks ago after not playing since A15 so I got to experience a bunch of updates all at once. The game definetly feels a lot more different than what it was back then and I enjoy how the game is turning out. Now A18 is getting close to release and I am excited for new things to come to the game.

    However I am uncertain if this new update will give me the same feeling A17 gives me. I looked back onto the patch notes for A17 and find that the update added quite a bit to the game, fleshing it out. I then look at what it suppose to be coming in A18 and it seems like the amount of stuff that will be added is not as much as last time.

    Seems like half of the amount of content is being added. Now I know this is just an Alpha so I should not expect equally larger updates since its not like an expansion from an already released game. Though I still get that "gimme more plz" sort of itch. Almost makes me kind of want to wait after we get an A19 or A20 before I play agiain.

    Though that is years away from getting those so I most likely wont wait. What does everyone think? Does A18 seem like unsatisfying compared to A17? Do you think there is still time to add a lot more content?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the game on Mac?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    I've played this game on Xbox for a while, but the game there doesn't really receive updates and all the guys playing it on YouTube on CPUs make it look awesome. Is the Mac game just a port of the console version? Or does it receive updates like the Pc version?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Y2Jerich0
    [link] [comments]

    Best World Settings?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    So I have been playing 7dtd for a couple weeks and I have reached a point where the game does not feel threatening. I am lv 175, have a fortified concrete base with tons of ammo, guns, food, meds and have good armour and mods. I have all 4 vehicles as well. Zombies are pretty much a joke now, even in POI's where they come in packs. I tend to mostly use my melee weapon because I can usually headshot most zombies and only use my gun when I get like a few radiated zombies coming at me at once or on dogs,cops vultures. I am playing in navezgane so I have looted every single building now. I want to start a new 16k rwg world but want to experience to be more than looting, returning to my base, dumping loot off and repeat. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    16k Seed help

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    So I want to use a seed for a 16k map I found on the 7dtd forums but I am not sure how to use it. I know there is the advanced option when you select RWG. Last time I used it to generate my own seed it crashed my game when it loaded the 3d map. Should I just paste the seed into the seed feild and start the game or do I have to use the 3d map generate option to be able to play the map?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    New map seed needed

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Please help me with a new seed.

    Requirements:

    • As little as possible wasteland/burned areas
    • Water sources fairly nearby like rivers
    • A few traders
    • Many POI's
    • A few large cities

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Arras777
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played for awhile, curious about changes

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 03:59 AM PDT

    So the biggest thing is, what exactly do you do during the nights now?

    One of the reasons I felt like the game was more tolerable was as soon as night came, you bunkered up and got to work crafting various things to up your skill level and proficiency in things. When I played tonight, it felt like night was just.. boring. Pointless. I ended up just deciding to go out exploring, which brought me kind of to my next issue. Well two issues.

    Do bows get any better with the better arrows? It's almost ridiculous how bad and unrewarding shooting zombies in the head with the original bow is. And how come heavy attacks from default clubs seem almost broken from the start? Is that just the normal now?

    So. What do new people do at night to start out with? What all skills are the best to level? Does getting better crafting tools actually do anything besides change durability? Does like a level 3 pick compared to a level 1 do anything besides more durability?

    I'm just curious what I should be learning and doing, I played before but I haven't played since the newer patches, and on the first night I was honestly bored because I couldn't even craft and didn't really know what to build towards.

    submitted by /u/mapletree23
    [link] [comments]

    Planted Trees won't grow past 600hp in snow biome?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Base is located in a snow biome i started to put down trees. Noticed lastnight they aren't growing past the 600hp stage.

    They are planted on snow. Do I need to place forest dirt for them to grow larger?

    submitted by /u/pklam
    [link] [comments]

    Idk why I did this but it a gamer moment

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    A18 Release Date

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    When will an experimental version of A18 be available?

    submitted by /u/surferandrew800
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel