• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Batter Up

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Batter Up


    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 Batter Up

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - August 22, 2019

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing again after 2 years

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    My Towerbase, what you guys think?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    [Looking for] A small group of players who will help me build on their server then raid me for a video (XBone)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Just like the title, I'm looking for a small group of people who will let me on their server on XB live and help me build a small base, then raid me and pretty much destroy everything for a video. Your GTs will be hidden, it should only take about an hour to hour and a half tops, and that's pretty much it. Sometime this weekend would be preferable since I'm starting school back up next week.

    Mics aren't necessary, but they always make everything easier.

    submitted by /u/XNonameX
    [link] [comments]

    Gatehouse murderroom

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    Food/Drink needs attention

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    So I have come to this conclusion after day 60 in my world. Food/Drink feels like it is just there. Water is more of a necessity because I always find I get thirsty. Though herbal recipes like goldenrod tea, snowberry juice, yucca juice feel like they are not worth going after.

    For instance I have never had dysentery or any disease besides food poisoning. I have never needed yucca juice, snowberry juice, coffee, etc because the penalty for weather exposure isnt much of a threat and seems to go away once you go underneath a block. Food and water in general is very easy to come by, After the first few days I have never had to boil my own water and always had a large supply of food (even though it was all canned food hence the reason for my food poisoning).

    I beleive the devs need to at some point overhaul hunger,hydration and weather exposure so that it makes food,water,herbs feel more of a must have than a "if you want". I am just now making a farm, not because I need to but because I am bored and want to expand my base. Whats everyones thoughts on food/drink consumables? Do you use a vast majority of what is available or are you like me and get by with just looted food and water?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    How to change character ingame?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    I started playing with a friend. Created my character and chose it i beleive. I started the game and... thats not my character... is there a change character screen? Why create my character when they choose one for me... im comfuzzled.

    submitted by /u/balto_zoom
    [link] [comments]

    Maw Tower - Base Tour and Horde Night - 7 Days to Die - first ever youtube video

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Returning player

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Haven't played the game in about 2 years. Was wondering if its worth picking up again for xbox? Any major changes since then?

    submitted by /u/xTAYzZz
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    Any update on ps4 yet? I refuse to download until it's playable. I know they had issues before with TellTale closing.. But I really hoped it would be passed on so console players can still enjoy. :(

    submitted by /u/MissKnighty
    [link] [comments]

    Help with xp being lower

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    Hi guys i have tried looking it up online but i can't seem to find any information on why my xp seems to be much lower than the streamers i have watched. From what i have seen i should be getting 500xp per zombie kill but i am getting around 175xp for some reason.

    submitted by /u/flippingocdrip
    [link] [comments]

    Poi using for base reset (Latest Experimental)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    I'm not sure what happened, and wondering if this has happened to others. On Day 15 my base (POI) reset to its original form. Zombies respawned, all our storage vanished, the tools vanished, concrete turned back to wood, farm disappeared, etc.

    Are Pois no longer safe for building in long term? Or was there a setting that i screwed up on the configuration file. This is a Multiplayer Dedicated server.

    submitted by /u/pklam
    [link] [comments]

    Lfm

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    Played this game on multiple solo worlds but once I get to level 100+ it gets boring solo

    I'm looking for more people to play with and start a new world 16+ and mic preferred at the time of writing this it's 8am for me I'll be on in 9 1/2 hours

    My discord is SgtTurtle#3492 add me on there first

    submitted by /u/liamc21091993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel