• Breaking News

    Friday, September 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - September 20, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - September 20, 2019

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Never realized how happy these fellows are.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Disappointed.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    I have logged several hundred hours on 7DTD. The hours stopped accumulating after the most recent alpha (around 8 months ago?). I've been patient enough to put up with all the learning curves thrown my way each update, but the changes and complete overhaul of character progression, zombie behavior, crafting-- it was all too much of a departure from the core of what 7DTD had become at this point for me to want to continue accumulating hours. To me, the best features were trashed and replaced with less useful, more aggravating ones.

    The game has been a series of trial and error experiments in its long history of development, but I get the feeling that the experiments are nearly done, and the more firm and final vision of the developers is about to be entrenched as the fundamental basis for future minor tweaks and updates. My gut feeling says the developers do not have the urge to return to what made 7DTD an enticing, fun, and playable game. Instead they are alienating long-time players.

    Can anybody relate? Or am I misguided? What do you think about the last major overhaul? I haven't touched the game in the better part of a year-- is it rewarding to learn the game again for the umpteenth time?

    submitted by /u/professor_nitwit
    [link] [comments]

    Raiding

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    What is the first place you loot when starting a new game

    submitted by /u/BuLlDoGs2212
    [link] [comments]

    Unlucky airdrop

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Alpha 17.4 2 player multiplayer lag.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Whenever I join my friend's world, I get up to 32k+ ping and sometimes I get regular 182 ping. What is the deal for this? Every other multiplayer game is fine such as MC Realms or servers. Any way to fix or mitigate this god awful lag?

    submitted by /u/NotDotAndros
    [link] [comments]

    any word if they will put back in the option to adjust the amount of zombies in the world?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    what the title says. way too many zsssss for me

    submitted by /u/Bastardofcrom
    [link] [comments]

    ARE dev going to fix save file...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    Broke, unreadable, gone forever after game crash with what ever the reason.

    So far 3 time. Last time i lost LV142 save.

    I mean, i don't think i had same issue with minecraft and any other game. Like ever.

    We living in 2019 right?

    submitted by /u/SkinnyCOd
    [link] [comments]

    Weird frame rate drop.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    So I have a friend who i am trying to play with who is having a weird frame rate issue. Randomly it decided to start dropping frames, his monitoring software isn't saying frames are being dropped but they are. The weirdest thing is sometimes when he plays a youtube video it fixes the frame rate issues, and sometimes it doesn't. We have been playing for a few weeks it it has only started doing this recently.

    submitted by /u/redburr
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] admins.xml keeps resetting everytime I start the server

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    Because my admins.xml keeps resetting everytime I start my server I can't add myself as Admin which obviously is something I need.

    Running the server in ubuntu latest version.

    I've tried setting a direct path to it in the server config, did not work

    I've tried putting the file to read only, did not work.

    It's frustrating me at this point, please help

    submitted by /u/DutchBrum
    [link] [comments]

    This was so much fun! �� hand on heart, I was genuinely ducking and weaving IRL whilst playing this haha

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Starting up a new random horde night play-through!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel