• Breaking News

    Monday, September 2, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 02, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - September 02, 2019


    Modded Monday - September 02, 2019

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just here waiting like

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    I'm waiting

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Where do I find caves in NavezGane?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    The Map on the wiki seemed to be outdated and I'm just wondering if I'm an idiot. I want mushrooms!

    submitted by /u/amafcnc
    [link] [comments]

    Adding Creative mode blocks and recipes to Survival?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    Anyone know where I can maybe get a recipes.xml file that has all the Alpha 17.4 creative mode block and item recipes added to Survival? I don't want to have to turn on cheat mode/creative mode just to build really interesting bases. I wanna be able to use all the block you can use when building POI's or prefabs and such, but have to use my resources to make them.

    submitted by /u/hollipl
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Hi, if you're on console what are your settings for sensitivity? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Feli999D
    [link] [comments]

    Barbed Wire Fence vs. Barbed Wire

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing 7 days and making a base and was wondering which one is better.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CyberzYT
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Server Seeking Players!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    Hello survivors! I currently have a server launched through PingPerfect based in the east coast and am looking for players of all experience levels! Wanna know what it's about? Well here's a brief list for what the server offers :)

    1. Limited Raid Protection: Everyone is able to utilize a 50 space sized land claim block that makes your area invincible (So long as you don't leave the server longer than 2 days) If you like the aspect of PvP but not so much having everything you own smashed into rubble then this might be for you!
    2. Challenging Yet Fair Enemies: I went ahead and created my own difficulty through simple file rewrites. My server utilizes the 200% zombie damage boost as seen in difficulty 4, But I did a lot of changes to the more defensive side of zombies. Regular zombies and ferals have durability somewhere in between 2 and 3, While radioactive zombies have been changed much more (Because we all know some of them are just foolishly tanky) The weakest radioactive zombies are slightly more durable than normal while the absurd ones have been given huge nerfs so they aren't medicinal. Also regular zombies are set to run while ferals/radioactives are set to jog, This gives them around equal speed and ability to gap close without running you down.
    3. Character Leveling Revamp: Now this one might be an acquired taste, but personally I don't like how high the level cap is in this game and being able to unlock virtually every perk to be the ultimate build. It really takes away the factor of players being unique by build choice, So after a lot of testing I figured out there's plenty of viable builds with the new system. Attributes no longer have scaling point requirements so it's a static 1, You start of with 51 points after you complete the tutorial quest, and max level is 100 (Total skill points 150) My custom system allows players to be distinguishable while being a healthy balance of powerful yet challenging (So long as you don't create a garbage build)
    4. Welcoming Environment: This server has rules set in place to make sure that everyone feels welcome. I understand that PvP can get heated so it's not too strict but we absolutely don't allow things such as discrimination of any kind (homophobia, racism, sexism, etc) I want this to be a server that you can play with friends without having to worry about hefty harassment.
    5. Discord Server: Who doesn't like a Discord server? Yeah not much to say other than it's a place for everyone to keep up with server news/chat it up.
    6. Cheat Protection: We back the server up often and are an EAC server. So if anything does happen we simply ban the culprit and rollback and damage done, Server is private so not likely for cheaters to ruin the day!

    Still interested? Want to give it a try? You can PM me on Reddit or reply to this post below! If you give me your steamID I can add you and we will talk about getting you started!

    submitted by /u/EASTCOASTSterba
    [link] [comments]

    Greatest Base Ever Made

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Question about vehicle crafting

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    Is the level of a vehicle depending on your crafting level or the level of the lead battery? My intellect is 10 but the best battery i have is level 4. If I craft a 4x4 truck will it be level 4 or 6?

    submitted by /u/muthmod-iwnl-
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking A18 news.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    7DTD YouTuber glock9 just hesitantly suggested that the new alpha is coming out very soon, he guessed next weekend! Awesome. Shoutout to the devs, our Cactus god Volador, and of course our noble moderator Delta!

    submitted by /u/tpsince93
    [link] [comments]

    Electrical Server Bug

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    So it's happened twice already on A17.4, but on spawning into servers, our generators (like 4) and battery banks (2) lose all their gas and batteries and engines. Wires used to connect everything? Gone. We hit day 118 and were trying to go for one more bloodmoon with our tricked out base. I hope A18 gets rid of this problem because it took us forever the first time to rewire and to get all the engines and batteries back to support our electric stuff. Has anyone else run into this issue?

    submitted by /u/SilentRoamer7
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looking to play?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Group of guys and myself have a server up and running. Max of 8 at a time for the time being. If you're interested in playing comment down below.

    Details: RWG, Medium map, holding down in middle of city. Playing as "reclaim the city" and holding down as much as possible. 26 zeds per player min on BM, runners during BM.

    submitted by /u/MKBADDOG
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for teammates in 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a teammate that will help me because I'm new to the game. You do not need a mic but Discord is fine. I'm on Xbox One on Fridays,Saturdays, and Sundays. My Gamertag is THE NYEH and my Discord is EggxRay#2535.

    submitted by /u/THE-NYEH
    [link] [comments]

    Guides for using creative/cheat modes?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    Are there any good guides for how to use creative and/or cheat modes? It seems very difficult to find lists of commands or hotkeys for things without digging through loads of posts from pre A18. Specifically right now I'm trying to remember how to jump my character ahead to where I'm pointing when flying. In game there are no lists of controls besides the generic ones. It seems a beefier creative guide would be very beneficial.

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    Come play with me

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm pretty new to PC and new to 7 days to die, would love to have someone to come play, a new game, no mods, talk on discord! Steam name is CurtisTheBootyHunter

    submitted by /u/Curtisoldham97
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level up weapons 7days to die.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and have seen videos of people leaving up there tools/weapons by making new ones.(I don't really know) but I don't understand how I do this

    submitted by /u/Razorsharp4710
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | �� Guide to Painting!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    Console updates coming soon?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel