• Breaking News

    Monday, September 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Ready and waiting ⚔

    7 Days To Die Ready and waiting ⚔


    Ready and waiting ⚔

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 01:30 AM PDT

    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 perception build day 9

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Glitch zombie

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    I’m actually about to play this game soon! Excited to play!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    The movie posters in Ravenhearst mod are so cool!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    Best underground mining strategy?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Currently on day 20 and level 65ish. I've got my steel pickaxe and went underground cause I needed iron, and I mean ALOT of iron. However I not only don't know what the new ores look like, but I've been mining in a circular fashion, expanding my mining start, for about 15 minutes and haven't found any ore.

    Any tips or suggestions appreciated

    submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
    [link] [comments]

    Quest rewards?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    Best rewards you've gotten from quests. Also, can you still get skill points from quests?

    submitted by /u/Tomfoolery256
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get 7DTD on PC? (And some console release questions) (and questions about a specific YouTuber):

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    This is my first post to this subreddit. I'm sorry if I'm not using it correctly.

    Okay, so I want to know, should I invest in the computer release of 7 Days to Die or should I not?

    • Pros of PC edition: 01. Mods 02. More content then console editions 03. Don't have to pay for console membership to play online.

    • Cons of PC edition: 01. I don't know if my computer can run it properly 02. Far and spread out updates. (Very very farley spread out) 03. I couldn't think of a 3rd thing. I'm tired while typing this up.

    Okay, so my next question is about 7DTD on the console. When is the game going to get an update? I ask console players don't have as much as the PC edition of the game, and by the time we get an update on the console we are left years behind in updates and content.

    Final thing I want to ask about. What happened to YouTube Extraordinaire 2HanGaming? Does anyone have a solid answer?

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Clayton1809
    [link] [comments]

    Surviving late game

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    So, I've recently got pretty far in my last game. I usually play on warrior and I make a new world when I die. I was doing well up to around day 40 when I got my ass handed to me. I'm curious what I should do later game (like after day 35) to not get nearly massacred every time I go out to loot by irradiated ferals.

    submitted by /u/0rgnic
    [link] [comments]

    Call of Navezgane

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    It might be too late for 7DTD already, but the only thing keeping me even remotely interested at this point are the modders. I was playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly the other day, which is a free standalone mod btw, and thought it would be cool to have a 7DTD mod inspired by S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. Imagine avoiding anomalies, hunting for artifacts, looting hidden stashes, chasing down mutants, avoiding pseudodogs, and teaming up with or avoiding different factions (ok, this last one might push the AI logic a bit too far, but still...). Both are based in post-apocalyptic worlds where everyone and everything wants you dead. Both punish and reward situational gameplay (stealth when outnumbered), guns blazing when you have nothing left to lose. With S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 purportedly in the latter stages of development (2021 release), hype would be high for a mod like this. Wish I knew how to mod....

    submitted by /u/MoltoMiller
    [link] [comments]

    What should I expect from day 21?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    So im on day 21 and Im not sure if I prepared enough. What should I expect?

    submitted by /u/gameboard19
    [link] [comments]

    7dtd console edition might be updated!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    Getting Rid of Quest Rally Marker

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    Hey All, first post from me and it is a cry for help.

    So i was base building when i came upon 2 blocks on which i cannot build. I was upgrading a POI to my base and the F3 info screen told me that on this position is a questrallymarker. Can i get rid of the marker? I am single player on pc.

    submitted by /u/Malzorn
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 and online servers

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    My community is curious to know if we will need to do a server wipe and restart when the next Alpha drops. With the new perk structure and items I feel like it will be neccessary but we would like confirmation if possible.

    submitted by /u/KinglerKingpin
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Monday - September 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Range on Lights and Lighting?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm building some lighting for my horde base and trying to balance the effectiveness vs range - does anyone have a chart that shows effective range of lights and lighting?

    In particular I'm trying to make use of my spotlights but finding the effective drop off a problem, once you place a light you need to break it instead of picking it up so that's a major problem of course!

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Tunnel Base, Will Zombies Attack Surface Or Just Dig Down?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Ok, so I want to build a base on flat terrain that is pretty much a small tower on the surface, but the tower is really a "Battle area" of iron bars and vault doors to protect an entrance to my tunnel base,. My bedroll, Forges, Workbench, etc would be down deep in the bedrock. The way to get down there would be going through my surface area battle zone. If I have part of my base on the surface, and part deep underground, would the zombies try to get to the underground portion by going through my surface portion or would they just dig through the dirt way down there?

    I ask because the purpose of the surface portion of my base is that I hope the zombies would go for my doors and attack the walls, but if the heat is generated underground I imagine they might just dig and not attempt to use my tunnels, ignoring my doors and surface portions of the base. Any insight on to what the zombies will do wit ha base part underground part above ground would be appreciated. I am lost on what the best option is for underground bases, I just want to make sure the zombies will try to use my doors / tunnels and not just dig in the dirt.

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    Battery not charging when I am far away.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is a bug, or just the game trying to save computing resource.

    Whenever I am near my base, my batteries will recharge from solar panel.
    However, when i go out raiding far away and come back, the batteries are not charging when i am away.

    Is this bug?

    submitted by /u/Jyong5319
    [link] [comments]

    Want to start game again after one year of hiatus, heres a question

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    I saw that there will be A18 coming out very soon, so i wanna know whether should i wait before i start?

    The reason is because some alpha will corrupt the previous alpha, so i wanna be sure that i dont have to restart my file when alpha 18 hits live.

    submitted by /u/Psynomia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel