• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 17, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - September 17, 2019

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It is now very unlikely that we'll be playing A18 next week. Streamer weekend is almost certainly the 4th of October.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    When you need to bring down that tower for the scrap metal..

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    My cozy roof base on top of a gas station in Hughestown, Mckinley County

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    Aim Woes?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    So I'm feeling like I'm missing too much, and I'm really trying to work out whether it be the hitboxes that suck or my aim. Using a combo of melee (machete) and headshots with the pistol (aimed with red dot sight), I feel like I SHOULD be hitting.

    Is it the game or is it me?

    Maxed perception and strength BTW!

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Noice Take Down With A Neat Trick

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    I want my base to be able to defend itself but it’s too big for my usual strategy. Suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    In my last world I had a small home, I surrounded it in a concrete wall square with about 8 blade traps to cover all the sides. Then I put cameras on ever side so they activate whenever a camera sees a zombie approaching my wall and a siren plays.

    This sounds awesome, and my walls won't get destroyed while I'm gone. Except in my current world my base is much bigger, it'd take 33 blade traps to cover all the wall space. I measured it. That's insane and isn't happening. Is there any decent way to cover all that wall area without spending 20 ingame days gathering the resources, fuel, and generators needed? I know shotgun traps are a thing but ammo isn't very common right now and I'm not sure the range.

    submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies stopped spawning on horde night

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    So just got to the horde night, killed about a dozen zombies and then... they just stopped spawning. What did they just get bored after the first couple hours? I'm on a blood moon typing this just out in the open. Confused

    submitted by /u/killerkitten753
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to make the game more 'The Walking Dead' like?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    I just want normal zombies, that's it. I know you can make them 'never run' but that's all I know of - I don't want those special spiders or those fkn poltergeist screamer girls. I just want a play through as if I'm in a ZA like TWD.

    Anybody know how to make this happen or?

    submitted by /u/matttargaryen
    [link] [comments]

    Item Sorting Machine

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    This is not my original idea, really. FO4 had DLC with this concept.

    In the beginning of a 7 Days game and even toward the middle, this is no big deal.

    You have your ammo box, feather box, gun box, items-to-vendor box, medical box, canned food box, crafted food box, drink supply box, ect. We like to be organized and 7 days definitely allows that. My complaint here is cannot make fridge containers anymore! So have to resort to finding POI so can use the fridge in that. I know its not plugged in but it looks nice. We need to be able to make a wood-burning stove too!

    Anyway, I digressed. As people get towards day 40 or 50, you end up spending 15-20 minutes just sorting your crap you got from your exploration run.

    Wouldn't it be nice if there was a machine that you dumped everything in and it just sorted your crap via treadmills and dumped them in the correct boxes?

    Take it a bit further and have it dump all your sorted scrap metals to the forge?

    Maybe make in-game rules engine for it so you can say "send brass faucet<selected> to forge feeder 1<selected>" or "send guns<selected> to Gun box <selected>).

    I live inventory management some, but it just takes more and more time as you get further.

    I mean we got auto-turrets right? Maybe the machine took electrical components, mechanical components, iron and sensors, plus 50 watts. Make the treadmills work similar to electricity.. need to build them to connect storage containers.

    I just think it would make end-game much more enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/DuukDkarn
    [link] [comments]

    How to defend a house

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    I've played the game on and off for about a year or longer now, about 40 hours in (over two single player games) but I just can't stop zombies getting into my base at night.

    My current one is a house next to a lake at a campsite. I fortify the door with wood and metal, board up the windows, then every night they just smash through the actual walls of the house and get me. I respawn, try to get to my backpack but they're still there so they kill me again and I lose everything I was carrying.

    It just seems weird for them to go for a wall every time rather than a door... does anyone have any advice for defending a pre-made house? Should I just be building a tiny shed out of scrap metal and sitting in there every night not doing anything?

    submitted by /u/mrtouchshriek
    [link] [comments]

    Turns out there is a way to avoid HORDE NIGHT after all ��

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Any item stat collections for newest version?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    As title states, is there any collection of Item stats, like how much Stamina food heals or dmg stats on certain weapons? All I found were stats for older versions

    submitted by /u/Deathclaw99
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing 7 days since 2015, id like to play on a server and make friends, im in my 40s...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 01:07 AM PDT

    Stealth noise on Servers

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Anyone notice that when playing on a server, your stealth bar isn't affected by opening/closing doors, breaking blocks, etc. These actions affect the stealth bar in peer-to-peer and single player games. This has to be a big but I can't find any mention of it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/tworedaces
    [link] [comments]

    Next Sale Predictions?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    My friend is going to get it as soon as it goes on sale. Anyone have a good hunch?

    submitted by /u/Lowfat_Lard
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off music in ambient sound without turning off ambient sounds?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    Okay so I personally turn off music in the game to give me a more realistic feel to the game. But one thing that annoys me like no tomorrow is these random sounds playing when its night time or day time and they last for like 5 seconds. They are part of ambient sounds like wind, birds, water, etc. Is there any way to get rid of these random short music without getting rid of the wind, birds, rain etc?

    submitted by /u/Zuthorex
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night in new redesigned horde base

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:34 AM PDT

    Nitrate? Can't find it in snow or wasteland biomes. Any leads?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    I have mined to bedrock 3 different rock formations in both biomes. I freakin cannot find the stuff! Does anyone know an exact location perhaps?

    submitted by /u/Mac2284
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel