• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 3, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 03, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 03, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 03, 2019

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 patch note : "Boiled water still has a chance to contract dysentery" - Why?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    TL:DR; Boiling water kills all pathogens. Period. This is documented fact.

    I am not sure why they've decided to make this change, and I hope they read this and revert it.

    First, it makes no sense. Boiling water is the most effective way of killing water borne pathogens. That's not just my opinion, but documented fact. See World Health Organization on drinking water.

    https://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/water-quality/sdwtravel.pdf?ua=1

    Second, its going to make early game more difficult just by random chance. Just sometimes drinking boiled water makes you sick? Its not like people are just drinking straight river water. They've collected the water, collected the wood, boiled the water. Give us a break here. There's no reason to think we don't also disenfect the bottle too.

    submitted by /u/FarghamPoe
    [link] [comments]

    A quick word before A18 drops.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    I'll keep this short, as there is an absurdly long list of patch notes to read before tomorrow.

    I just wanted to jump in and thank the community here for being so awesome through Alpha 17. It was a whirlwind few months, and the roller coaster was unlike anything I thought it would be, but here we are on the other side and it's been incredible. The support you've shown me (taking me from 1.5k subs and missing out on the A17 weekend not long ago, to 17k now) has been mind blowing and I can't thank you enough.

    The wide spread adoption of my Killing Corridor design has been crazy to see. People who have no idea who I am are using it, and that's pretty cool. Sure it's exploiting the AI and there will always be people who don't like that (and that's fine) but I think people should play games in whatever way they have the most fun, and if using my ideas makes it fun then I am flattered by that.

    So thanks for being an all around genuine group of legends :)

    Alright, that's all from me. I'm off to figure out what the next best base design is going to be, perhaps with an extra sprinkle of delicious cheese on top.

    See you all in A18 <3

    submitted by /u/jawoodle
    [link] [comments]

    here's a link to the A18 patch notes

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    https://7daystodie.com/a18-official-release-notes/

    it might be already posted but i didn't see it on the front page so i went and scrounged it up. the patch looks pretty good so i'm probably gonna give the game another playthrough.

    submitted by /u/xi88_
    [link] [comments]

    A18 - Finally Bedroll fix?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    From the changelog!

    • Decouple bedrolls decaying from landclaim settings

    This one is an amazing, and yet weird fix. It almost appear as if TFP by mistake simply had it hooked up to the LCB settings, which would explain why bedrolls would suddenly stop working. The LCB settings I believe indicate "real life days" (even though it doesn't say real life, it says days which I always took as IN GAME) in decay, and default of 3 days would mean if you don't login every 3 days .. it ceases to work

    This transferred to Bedrolls, for which there is no mention anywhere, was such a frustrating thing to happen when you were gaming and load into your "POI base" and suddenly ferals and radiated spawn as the bedroll stopped working.

    Another line:

    • Added serverconfig option "BedrollExpiryTime", allowing to specify after how many days of owner inactivity a bedroll will no longer prevent zombie spawns / quest respawns

    So they've decoupled, and added a similar for bedroll. I suspect this will also be real life days.

    While I can understand TFP wanting to use RL days, it does cause some issues. For instance on a server, I could put 500 days in serverconfig.xml and be fine. However in SP, I believe the MAX time is "10" ... meaning if I don't load the save every 10 days, the claim expires and I get zombie spawns.

    What I would really love to see is a setting of "forever", as I don't expect SP players to load all their game saves every 10 days just to keep them "fresh".

    What do ya'll think?

    submitted by /u/Vedui
    [link] [comments]

    A18 changelog: the new spears can melee through iron bars. This will be a gameplay defining feature. In A17, 50 pillar Melee bases got obsolete due to Zs squeezing through the pillars. Now that spears can melee through iron bars, we can try melee bases again.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Got motion sensors taken out by rocket, how do i protect them?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    I got my motion sensors taken out on my guns last night. How do you protect them with gunfire. I tried bulletproof glass but the cameras dont seem to work behind them =\

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    What are some unique item mods You Want in the game that don't exist?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    For example the spear I think would benefit from a mod that increases the range you can grab it from when thrown.

    submitted by /u/TRIPMINE_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 6 more players for laid back server

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Although PVP is turned on its primarily at PVE server, with everyone hanging out, building/trading/doing missions together.

    Zombies only walk.

    Server is private and hosted on the west coast.

    PM for server password.

    Enjoy A18 everyone

    submitted by /u/otgixxer
    [link] [comments]

    [ps4] anyone trying to play together I’ve had this game for awhile but my friends stopped playing it. Comment if u want to play sometime.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    Good PVP servers for Alpha 18

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Hey all, with alpha 18 officially releasing this Monday can anyone recommend a good PVP server that they frequent. One with active admins, good community and steady player count?

    I played on the Outsiderz PVP server last year and it was probably some of the best PVP I've experienced. The server admin I think is dealing with some things and doubt it will be up again.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/xsladex
    [link] [comments]

    Server settings help. Make zombies only run on day 7?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I currently have zombies on walk only which I prefer. A friend on my server suggested maybe having it so that zombies could only run on day 7.
    Do you think this is possible to config?

    submitted by /u/otgixxer
    [link] [comments]

    Does A18 fix the two biggest bugs with multiplayer? Container duping and terrain clipping?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    I read the entirety of the A18 release notes/patch notes and was saddened to see that neither issue is fixed. Can anyone confirm that these two issues are not fixed with A18? Maybe there was an earlier release to A17 that I missed that fixed these issues...?

    I am referring to those bugs, which I and many others have reported - but these are my submitted threads:

    submitted by /u/deafgamer_
    [link] [comments]

    Game ending Glitch

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    I have had this world for around 136 hours, 2 hour days, countless hordes and loot and bases that I have built. I logged back on today and a glitch that had previously happened on day 6 reset my base at the farm. I was level 15 or so then so I just continued with the world. I'm now 127 and this has happened again. I've lost all of my guns, armour, money and resources. This games has been my favourite for a long time but I can't do everything all over again. I've uninstalled the game and don't think I will come back to it. Rant over

    submitted by /u/Sgt-Blackout
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 seeds

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    My fellow survivors drop some seed names for a brother 😂

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel