• Breaking News

    Friday, October 4, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - October 04, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - October 04, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - October 04, 2019

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can this be optional please? I fear this will ruin/take the fun and risk out of blood moons.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    Added a little something to make horde nights more intense

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    Capp00 just posted a preview of Alpha 18.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Perma death option

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    I would like an option to enable perma death on the world create screen. I know I could just delete the world if I die but having the option would really change the atmosphere.

    submitted by /u/0rgnic
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 video from JaWoodle. Can't wait to get to play this in a few days.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    Thanks Thefunpimps for posting the patchnotes! Just started reading through them and I will be done reading by the time the update comes out ;) So much has changed, you guys are amazing!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    MadMole is on PokketNinjas Twitch Stream Right Now

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    If I post a link it makes it a dupe from 10 months ago :/

    submitted by /u/6wvM
    [link] [comments]

    Peaceful Players?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if others enjoy the game on Peaceful as much as myself, and what tips and tricks you have for overcoming the issues involved there-of, like Leveling up and equipment. I've been having a blast so far and would love to know if others play the same!

    submitted by /u/Pladim
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    I just got into 7 days, pc. Have been playing like a pleb on ps4 for two years. Running on ultra at 60fps is fucking amazing. How do you cancel your arrow shot when you've got it primed up ? I can't for the life of me figure out the button. thanks.

    submitted by /u/Draless
    [link] [comments]

    Silver/Gold/Diamonds - is it possible to target it when mining?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Silver/Gold/Diamonds - is it possible to target it when mining?

    Is there a method to search for it or work towards finding deposits of it while mining?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Console Player looking to jump to PC

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Hello Survivors, I have logged several hundred hours into this title on Xbox. I've taken quite a hiatus from it, but as Halloween season is upon us, I've found myself jumping back in and have been having a damn good time.

    Anyway, it pains me to say that on consoles, development and updates died years ago with telltale and I don't see console getting up to par (No blade traps for us, hell I can't even paint my house). With all the hype I've seen surrounding A18 I just wonder if this is a good jumping on point for someone that is fresh to PC gaming in general. I've been gaming for nearly 26 yrs but its always been console. Now at this point in my life I have a PC I can actually game on but just don't know where to begin.

    I'd also like to add that I usually play solo but not by choice. More because I don't have any mature "content friendly" buddies to link up with and play. All of my "console friends" gave up on the game when development stopped.

    submitted by /u/xMetalMan67x
    [link] [comments]

    "Fixed - Female characters left buttock looks distorted. Female character has boob issues"

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Thank goodness! This may have been the most needed and important fix yet!

    submitted by /u/hlub2006
    [link] [comments]

    Horde bunker building in Alpha 18

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    So building bunkers will definitely be different in Alpha 18. There are a number of points from the release notes that stood out to me for this:

    • Added Demolition zombie
    • Buffed feral/radiated zombie block damage by 50%, except for cops
    • Increased AI per ally block damage boost to 20%
    • (Fixed) Feral cop puke did not do massive block damage like they are supposed to (1 damage instead of 240)
    • (Fixed) Zombies don't remain in destruction mode long enough, prefer futile paths to player

    I'm a little sad to see that they increased the group damage buff, I was hoping it would get nerfed a bit. We've also seen the AI change so that there's a mix of them now, and the killing corridor style base will probably not be as effective/no longer work. I'm very scared of the new demolition zombie, it basically looks like a Minecraft creeper that might just 1-shot traps and concrete D:

    I'm thinking we'll need to go back to building strong battle bunkers to survive the horde nights. I tested a "basic" bunker with traps in a 17.4 survival game and found it worked very well, with the old AI/behavior at least. Here is a screenshot and what made it work so well:

    • Net of electric fences stun zombies from all directions, allowing for easy headshots
    • Blade traps decimate regular zombies while I focus on cops/radiated
    • Access area underneath with arrow slits under blade traps to allow safe repair mid-horde
    • Iron bar walls and roof to block vultures and cop spit
    • Steel blocks and plates on the lower wall for a sturdier base
    • Fairly small and compact so it wasn't too expensive to build

    I'm wondering if refining this style will be the preferable option in this next update. What do you think will be effective for horde night bunkers in Alpha 18?

    submitted by /u/budweiser_buddy
    [link] [comments]

    Linux Server Running (shows up in Server Browser) but unable to connect

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Linux Server Running (shows up in Server Browser) but unable to connect

    (See this-but-unable-to-connect) post on the forums for more context)

    Hello,I am running Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.I used Linux Game Server Manager to set up my server.The setup was seamless, but when I finally tried to connect to my server, it would hang and then would say that the connection failed after some time.Here are my logs related to this issue.Now I know what you are thinking, my port forwarding must be off, right?It doesn't seem that way because I can see my server on the Server List (I am currently not at home, where the server is hosted.):

    https://i.redd.it/ox35lxjk5lq31.jpg

    I am at a loss for what to do here.Any additional information can be provided upon request.Thanks!

    submitted by /u/draco123465
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Zombies is not the most efficient way to level in Alpha 17

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    Good day.

    I just wanted to bring up the fact that, on A17, killing Zombies, as stated on the changelog, by far is not the most efficient way to grind up levels.

    Every single zombie you kill, unless it's one of the higher tier ones(Stuff like Police Zombies, Tourists, or Fat ones) gives around 512 Experience per kill. This means that, on average horde sizes, you get like a max amount of Experience somewhere around 5000-6000. These occur every day or so if you are lucky and find em, or you go into certain buildings to clear out all Zombie spawns inside those.

    On the other hand, if you decide to get into leveling your harvest skills(Which you can max out once you gather 20 Skill Points), if you go and harvest a single stone block in the ground, you get around 212~ish XP per Block you break down. Depending on your current usable tool, you break a block differently fast, with higher tier Tools giving you even more loot(And consequently more XP) out of them.

    Now to my point, what can you do more reqularly, killing all the zombies in Randomly spawned hordes and clearing out entire houses, or just breaking a few rocks inside your mine? Whenever I'm playing online, my Level is usually around 20-30 higher then all my other friends(On a server I'm on I'm 100 while my friends who started at the same time as me are around 70 now).

    submitted by /u/Deathclaw99
    [link] [comments]

    Autorun

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    I just want autorun. Please!

    submitted by /u/sandmanbm
    [link] [comments]

    Console players unite

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    How long until alpha 18 leaves experimental?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    I just started a new world and I don't want to stop playing it since A18 is coming soon so can someone tell me aprox how long it would take until A18 goes stable?

    This is the first time I've been playing during an update so if someone can explain how things work that would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ducky5544
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys i have problem with achievements, as you can see one of my achievements is to craft 1500 items, so i crafted 400 planks and achievement didnt progress at all (i have cheat mode off, never used debug menu, never used creative menu in that game), anyone has the same problem :)?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Thanks to your magnificent fellows. I made a bet that. No 7 days to die before 2020. I win hehe. Joel is lame.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel