• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 24, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - October 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Well... RIP minibike (this is a x8 scope)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    Been playing since Alpha 1 and I just discovered a whole new side to this game.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Disabling 7 days horde night and turning on nightmare run all the time has changed this game entirely for me. With the new Zombie Mechanic taking on multiple zombies on nightmare is a real challenge and running hordes in the day that suddenly appear is one of the most terrifying experiences is this game so far for me and sends me scrambling. Horde base building has become stagnant for me with this play style I can now focus on a more realistic style homebase that only periodically has to deal with a heat generated horde at night. I find this play style totally refreshing and worth a try if anyone is looking for a new way to play.

    submitted by /u/Quinnna
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Texture

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Saw this on the front page, thought it was an a18 random gen world

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    A school bus vehicle

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    This is just a simple idea that I reaaaaallllyyyyy hope they do eventually. They have the textures/designs etc already on the map. For them to turn it into a mass storage (slow) vehicle. For example like the one from dawn of the dead.

    It could also be able to carry upwards of at least 6 people so we could have a full mp vehicle. Potentially having room inside for maybe 1 workbench/forge etc

    submitted by /u/Steveagogo
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random poll. What version did you start playing 7 days?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Huge fps boost with latest patch B155

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or did the fps improve...like a lot! Had 45-60 fps in previous builds of A18, now I've got smooooth 75-90 fps, even with 3 forges and 2 chemstations running! Wow! 👍😀

    submitted by /u/VikingTurtle77
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys build bike ramps?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    I've tried building bridges over some areas due to terrain problems, but the normal 45 degree ramp is a bit too steep. Within wooden frames I've found there is a wood wedge, so like top of 1/2 ramp block, problem is can't find the bottom one. There is bottom-corner ramp but I fail to see just the bottom of 1/2 ramp. There are bottoms for 1/2 stairs but not the ramp. Am I missing something out there?

    submitted by /u/Nerond
    [link] [comments]

    Never attacked a pig before...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Food/water draining extremely fast?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing food/water draining extremely quickly after todays changes? Ate 6 cans of food and 10 bottles of water in one day just walking around looting, and now, at the night of said day, I'm starving to death. . I've never had issues with food before, but now I'm always out because I have to consume ridiculous amounts.

    Starting to consider to just start suiciding to get full food, because it's getting ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/JustLetMeSignUpM8
    [link] [comments]

    Weird duplication bug. I went to craft a level 5 hammer and it instead made an exact copy of my current hammer including durability and mods

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:20 PM PDT

    Best ways to make money in A18?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    What are some of the best ways y'all have found to make money in A18?

    submitted by /u/doc_1eye
    [link] [comments]

    Has the game improved much with the latest update?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    My issues with the game are pretty much all in this thread.

    It is a long thread so I'll list some points that were made.

    • Poor communication
    • To long in between updates
    • Poor management and decisions, focusing on lesser issues rather than bigger
    • Major bugs
    • Bad zombie pathing
    • No behemoth
    • Fan boy forums, getting banned for anything negative. No I dont mean reddit.
    submitted by /u/Esela_Mindles
    [link] [comments]

    Texture Quality: Half vs Full performance???

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    Pillars

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    I've looked everywhere but how do you make pillar 50s in apha 18 please help P.s. I'm just coming back to the game.

    submitted by /u/Americanpickers16
    [link] [comments]

    Blind leading the blind tips (world creator)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    I'm no pro by any means . But if someone were to try this feature out I wanted to note a few things I wish I would have known:

    1. Press z once in the area you want to place a POI

    2. If you add/delete anything on a prefab accidentally (like another POI chopping it or it loaded with missing blocks) DO NOT select "save prefab xxx xxx xxx) it will then keep those same missing blocks for all versions of it through out the game

    3. Digging one block down then placing your z block usually gets it level with terrain

    4. POIS boundary's spawn in N to E . Lining up on a road is easy if it's on the high side

    5. If you place a poi boundary and it's not in the exAct spot you want , hold g and then drag the outline with the arrows that appear and it will move it

    6. In debug menu top right on the house icon you can move a poi up or down blocks at once as needed(be careful with large pois this will take a lot of processing power)

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Blood moon Horde mechanics question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    So i haven't played this game in a while, last time you could just base underground and Z's couldn't dig down to get you.

    But now they can. So could you do a 180?

    Could you clear out an area to bedrock. and then build up to skyblock limit and be safe?

    How do those zombie horde spawning mechanics work, do they spawn a certain distance from you, so if you were max height and removed all the ground around you, would the only available ground to spawn on be theoretically too far away?

    P.S. how the hell do you fly the gyrocopter? i just tried it out and flew into a building breaking the wall, so hard to take off!

    submitted by /u/vikpib
    [link] [comments]

    Cycling, driving in a first person.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Hello fellow survivors! I was wandering if you know any possibility to cycle, drive in a first person view? Or i just being dumb enough not to find a button for it?

    submitted by /u/EasyDreda
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Frames In Snow Biomes

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Is anyone else getting awful frames in snowy biomes? I typically get 60fps without exception but as soon as I enter the tundra I'm lucky to get 10fps, any advice for how to fix this?

    Edit - relevant info, this only began upon installing the newest iteration of A18. Prior to that I have never had performance issues.

    submitted by /u/Vinnypocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Questions and Thanks

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    I have just a few questions as im really new to this game. Figured id make a post because this subreddit has been so helpful I fell like I get more straight answers on here instead of googling stuff.

    • Power - How do I get power to my base / what kinds of things does it do.

    • Vehicles - I have never come across any (do I have to bulid them?) what is there hele,bike,car ect?

    • Quest - I heard people talking about doing more quest how do I start the ones after basic

    • Ores - Where would I find ores and can I bulid a smelter thingy or do I half to find one and use it where it is

    • Pocket mods - I found one and im not sure how to use it / can I have more then one?

    • I know these are basic but just a few things to help me out

      And I just wanna say thanks! This subreddit has been completely awesome and non toxic. im in a few more sub reddits and its like a total zoo. much love!

    submitted by /u/Mr_jSAUNDS
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter dies after deer he was hunting recovers from gunshot and attacks

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else having a problem generating random worlds on Alpha 18?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    I cant get it to finish without freezing during the radiation part, and then itll unfreeze and just fully crash at the next part. Any tips on making it work? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_the_hitsmans_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel