• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 05, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 05, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - October 05, 2019

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Exclusive console player here until recently; built myself a gaming rig. Will 7DTD on PC basically be a new game for me? Esp once A18 is released?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    Inability to choose crafting quality in A18 and increasing Part Costs.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    Now I've seen this happen on 3 separate streamers, who were not happy when they ran into it, I'm making this thread here on the subreddit.

     

    As you learn more skills into a weapon, you can craft higher quality weapons. HOWEVER, crafting higher quality weapons costs more weapon parts. What's happening is people are spending skill points to craft a higher quality weapon, the part cost is increasing without them knowing, and they are then unable to craft the weapon. In 1 case they had scrapped their existing weapon to craft the new weapon.

     

    It's not intuitive and it can make learning the next skill rank detrimental instead of beneficial. None of this will really matter mid to end game, but early to mid game it can be the difference between you having a gun/weapon and not and definitely can be the difference between 2-3 people getting a gun/weapon and one person getting a gun/weapon.

     

     

    I love this game, A18 looks fantastic overall, and I'll easily pivot around this issue. BUT, I'm going to call out issues where I see them without hesitation because I want this to be the best game it can be for everyone. Since I'm seeing this end badly for multiple different streamers, I'm bringing awareness to it so it can be addressed.

     

    For reference the quality progression/cost seems to go 1/2/3/4/5 quality requiring 3/6/9/12/15 parts from what I've seen. So having 3 or 6 parts and needed 6 or 9 per weapon is a pretty major difference when starting out.

     

     

    Edit: I just managed to get confirmation from a dev on stream that they know of the problem and they are looking into potential solutions. Sounded like it'd be a future patch well after Monday if/when it gets addressed, but they know about it.

    submitted by /u/Ralathar44
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Random Gen Quick Preview - Saw this vid what do people think of new rwg?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Reactive Target Mod for honing your A18 skills? :) We need a scoreboard!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:28 PM PDT

    a18 seems way too easy?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    I've watched a few streams and the new starter POIs have the same amount of loot as the longer ones from a17 that would take 20 minutes to clear. Now you kill 2 or 3 zombies and you have access to 5 boxes packed with loot. The boxes seem to have about 2-3x as much loot as a17.

    Now instead of being excited that you finally found an iron axe on day 2 everyone is running around scrapping the 5 sledges they got from 1 POI.

    As much as I don't want a18 delayed the vast over correction seems to have ruined things. Too much loot is almost worse than not enough in a survival game.

    Junk turret also seems completely OP.

    submitted by /u/SwiebelKuchen
    [link] [comments]

    Any of the streams found any bugs?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    I watched games4kickz stream last night and nothing massive appears, was wondering if any of the other streamers found anything that could delay the release on Monday?

    submitted by /u/NehtAyemSeht
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people on xbox one

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Looking for people to survive with need 2 people i have taken refuge in an old town but trying to keep up the building I'm currently in is keeping me from doing anything other than damage control

    submitted by /u/ahelpfuljakeparkmain
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my "modlet"?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    (Xbox One Version) can zombies dig down?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    How is the current optimization?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    I downloaded a copy some time ago and ran it on my specs below:

    Core i7 7700HQ

    Nvidia GTX 1060 (6GB Variant)

    16GB RAM

    Game was installed on SSD.

    I could not get a proper 60FPS on my system running on ultra. Medium settings gave me a better framerate but stutters did exist.

    Now my system is a good system and I'm a bit disappointed as to why I am not getting sufficicent FPS, will there be proper optimization in the future?

    submitted by /u/DnA112
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Player here! Super excited for Alpha 18 to be coming! Woot!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:37 AM PDT

    So, us non-streamers have to wait until?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    So when do we finally get the experimental for alpha 18? Nothing more nothing less...

    submitted by /u/Dsnake35
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Turret outpost/bunker/tower designs?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm looking for inspiration for towers (4 to 8 towers) to defend my base with. Something that is both aesthetically pleasing but functional, ideal would be designs that include motion detectors for power saving!

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel