• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - October 26, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - October 26, 2019

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New paint job for home base.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    My friends call me Tyson, so I made Tyson's Bar and Grill in our base.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    It kind of takes too much now to kill a boar when you're low level. (Don't get me wrong, I like A18.2)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    Found this at a local "trader"

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    You'd think the game is complete shit

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    And not worth buying let alone playing If you read this sub before playing. Im somewhere around 650 hours i think and this is the first time on this sub and i only came here cuz i was hyped to be downloading the new alpha. Little did i know a lot of people here are negative nancy's and talk mad shit about it in a passive aggressive manner. And the constant complaining about TOTAL non-issues is absolutely bewildering. TL:DR i feel bad for any new people who come here and don't end up playing cuz this is a great game.

    submitted by /u/Domino52o
    [link] [comments]

    The Barbed Wire XP corridor is dead! Long live the Water XP Corridor! :P Soon we lose water too!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    How to lower generator bank sound?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    I have a base with two floors and a basement, Im usually on the 2nd floor and even when I put my generator in the basement its too loud for me and really annoys me. My question is:

    How and which lines in xmls do I need to edit?(I dont want it silent but like 20% the current volume) I tried for a bit but it didnt work

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Deathpacito420_69
    [link] [comments]

    Best knuckles?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    I have tier 6 steel knuckles, what are the best mods?

    submitted by /u/TurtleKid10284
    [link] [comments]

    For a non IT guy is there a simple way to increase the number and frequency of random wandering hordes?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    I hope the title is self explanatory. I think it would be a fun game mode.

    submitted by /u/padrepio23
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Missions are the best source of Brass. A18

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Not because resetting doors and other Brass sources on mission start, but because Dukes smelt into Brass 1:1

    Tier 5 Mission is around 5k Dukes as a reward.

    With Trader Perks, you can get bonus Dukes (~1k), 2 item reward choices that can sell for 2k+ Each.

    So a Tier 5 Mission can reward you 10k Brass in the form of Dukes.

    Missions are also shareable if you play in a group, so you can all do the same mission together and multiply your rewards.

    Posting this because when I searched for answers to Brass, the information available was not the best.

    Car radiators are not sustainable, and farming doors and sinks is really just bad. Smelt your Dukes.

    submitted by /u/ImArgo
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night A18

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    Anyone figured out the AI pathing on horde nights in A18 yet?

    AI in A18 has changed significantly over A17 where getting the AI to path up ramps or stairs was fairly easy

    Any ideas or thought?

    We are on our 3rd horde night, three different base designed failed and it's ruff

    submitted by /u/INXSDXB
    [link] [comments]

    What do I sell to the traders in a18?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    So far I have only sold loot to the traders and that pays ok, but I want to start producing items to make money. Some people have mentioned coolers, but I can't find enough plastic for it to be worth it. What are some good items to produce that I can make from materials that can be mined or farmed?

    submitted by /u/calamarimaniac
    [link] [comments]

    Horde spawn glitch?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, just had an interesting thing happen. I am playing a private server with a friend and set the horde to have the 7 day range. The horde ended up coming at night 14 for the first horde and we were both at about gamestage 50. We are playing on the normal difficulty on 18.1 and we had maybe 500-600 zombies spawn total and continued spawning until about 6:00 the next morning, most being cops, radioactives and fiends. Needless to say we got blasted. Any insight as to why this happened? Bug? Weird equation when you change settings? Any insight would be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ColdSplit
    [link] [comments]

    18.1 B2

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    So I've been having issues recently at most I'm playing for an hour or two before my games crashing. 4 times in 2 days all with corrupted saves, or I reload and everything is gone. Anyone experiencing similar issues? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Draless
    [link] [comments]

    [question] PVP?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:36 PM PDT

    How is/was it? Playing 7dtd for 6 years now, but mostly private. Loving a18 but cant think of good pvp.

    I have some friends that would join - only if it has a good pvp vibe.

    What are your experiences? Recomendations of a public server or maybe a good pvp youtube channel?

    submitted by /u/vooodooov
    [link] [comments]

    The last thing a zombie sees...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    For the 7 day miners out there.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    I've been playing for a while in the experimental build and as a seasoned miner I wanted to reach faster mining times.

    One of which is two shot stone, only dreaming of the good old A16 where with enough time you could one shot stone.

    As it turns our the task is a bit more difficult, since in the end I had to use a level 6 steel pick with at least 98 block damage with 4 mod slots occupied, stone breaker is a must, and having miner 69er at level 5 (strength no longer increases block damage so don't bother).

    submitted by /u/summoner_90
    [link] [comments]

    Why is that there how do I get rid of it??

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    My saved player is gone

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    I had a saved player on my friend's private, non-dedicated server but when I loaded in I got a brand new character. Does anyone know why it happened or how I could get my original character back?

    submitted by /u/comfort412eagle
    [link] [comments]

    Should add a simple sight like this for early game snipers, no work bench or skill needed

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Out Of Memory Exception error whenever I try to load a random gen world

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    This has been happening to me since the experimental build of alpha 18. It still start loading then give me that error.

    CPU: Ryzen 1200x GPU: RX 580 8g RAM: 16gb

    submitted by /u/xXTobyOrNotTobyXx
    [link] [comments]

    How to play server from previous version?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys, my friend and I recently updated our game to Alpha 18 (PC) and we're trying to open our game from Alpha 17.4 but it wont let us. Can anyone help on how to do this?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Andyroo2912
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun vs hunting rifle

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    How does shotgun feel in game, I consider a strength setup with sledge and shotgun. How is dmg against single targets, range and does it wreck my metal bars when I shoot thru?

    My last game was silenced pistol but with sneak it's to easy thb - I want more action :)

    Alternative is hunting rifle but I guess for clearing poi it's not fun?

    submitted by /u/_j_f_k_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to revert back to an old saved game?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    I like the updated graphics and gameplay, etc. However I had a lot invested in the previous save and was not quite ready to ignite my 500 gas barrels on my base.

    submitted by /u/PM_WORST_FART_STORY
    [link] [comments]

    Need base inspiration

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    I love this game mostly for the building but i get so indecisive.

    Show me your bases

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel