• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - October 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - October 29, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - October 29, 2019

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I found Grace irl

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    This is what the 7 day horde does whilst waiting for 22:00 hours ��‍♂️��‍♀️

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    First night 7 in the new update RIGHT NOW! Wish me luck.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    welp, that was a record death, survived for 23 seconds on max difficulty.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    XP bug

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    I have my xp set to 300%, on a random gen world, and every time I craft a Small Stone Bundle from 6000 Small Stones, I gain 18000 xp. I can then break down the bundle back to 6000 Small Stones, and repeat. Is anyone else able to duplicate this?

    submitted by /u/chrisgocountyjr
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing worse than losing a storage container

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    lost a storage container full of all my raw materials of 42 days to a spitter on a horde night,it would be really nice if we could reinforce the containers,or if they could make the storage bags hand around ,because when you lose all your materials you've collected for literal days it kind of kills the desire to play the game,this is my death rant for the game i nuked the save and uninstalled.

    submitted by /u/firebirdsatellite
    [link] [comments]

    I need concrete and cement for my new base

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    What are some good poi's that I could search when i'm not mining sand And stone? Also yeah I destroy ever cement bag and cobble bag I see

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    I think he was just finishing up a loot run...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    Screamers are kinda cute

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    My least favourite is the naked punk chick with body paint.

    submitted by /u/surumesmellman
    [link] [comments]

    Underground base I found—zombie noises nearby but no zombies inside?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game. I found a bunker of sorts in what originally looked like a well. It's made of concrete, I think, and has a vault door. I broke through the wall with my iron sledgehammer (best I have so far) and cleated everything out—no zombies.

    At night I can hear zombies and even now during the day I'm noticing zombies that seem nearby. It's making me skeptical to use this as a new base.

    For reference, this base has a ton of control panels when you enter. And a weird amount of luxury toilets in crates that I cracked open.

    Any idea what's going on here?

    submitted by /u/Achilles92x
    [link] [comments]

    Did they remove Metal Reinforced Wood Blocks in A18.1?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    As the title says, I can no longer upgrade reinforced wood blocks in to the metal reinforced version, it just upgrades to cobblestone, and then to cement?

    It bums me out, because using metal to reinforce was a nice and practical way to reinforce a whole base, cement takes way longer to get ahold of.

    Edit: Since a lot of people keep misunderstanding me; I'm not saying the other options are weaker, or that they're really hard to get, they're not, but you actively have to spend time to getting and crafting the materials for it. Iron reinforcement was nice because you naturally got it from looting, and made a nice inbetween option. I also see no reason not to keep both, can't see them even giving a reason to removing it?

    submitted by /u/JustLetMeSignUpM8
    [link] [comments]

    Chill stream, Day 200+ Master Builder

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Can you not run backwards anymore?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    The movement gets worse every single update and it's so annoying having to range everything early game

    submitted by /u/Some_Throwaway_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    Pulling zeds through spikes

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    I just ran a 7th day horde night by pulling the biters through a series of spikes while I was above out of reach shooting at them. And it was very easy. I was wondering if anyone has tried pulling the zeds through a maze of stuff three wide for later levels. Did it work?

    They seemed to beat on the walls a little but just kept following me around my square of spikes.

    submitted by /u/padrepio23
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die weapon preference

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Doing 7d2d playthrough with some friends on insane difficulty, was curious what weapons you guys think is best to spec into on insane specifically?

    I enjoyed sledgehammer on normal difficulty but I feel like if i went sledge on insane i would just get rolled. :D

    Still not sure about shotguns, i have a level 4 pump, has trouble staggering the faster zombies sometimes. AK47 Kinda seems the way to go

    What would you guys recommend as far as melee and ranged weapons?

    submitted by /u/Deathcon92
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know...(POIs)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    Alpha 18 has many of the same POIs from previous versions of the game, but if you're thinking they are the same, well, you are possibly very wrong. Many of the old, familiar POIs have undergone substantial changes and so checking out that Poopy Pants, for example, might be a wise move instead of just assuming you know what's inside.

    What POIs have you run into thinking they were an old favorite but turned out to be a surprise instead?

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I need a pc 7 days player to answer this

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Ok so I hav been using the latest experimental build but now that alpha 18 stable is out should I switch to that

    submitted by /u/Shoelesstravis
    [link] [comments]

    Rip save game?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    Me and a friend started a game and have over 70 hours on that save, but with the new update it says the save game can't load because it's from the old version (17.4). Is there any way we can play on it again?

    submitted by /u/jesusisthewhey
    [link] [comments]

    What Are Some Good or Bad Bases You've Tried (A18)? Tips For Underground Base?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Starting to get back into 7 Days to Die with the new update, but I was never very savvy with bases before. I most recently playing in A17 and used a stilt base to pretty high success, but this time I have a friend that made a mountain/underground base and I want to try it too. Unless it turns out these bases generally suck. Planning on digging pretty deep, making a long kill hallway with a pit, and then having my actual base.

    So, I'm curious: what bases have you tried in A18? What's worked, what hasn't? And if underground bases are viable, any tips?

    submitted by /u/Sadiew1990
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 map?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is an updated map online for alpha 18. I used to play this game all the time and just recently bought it on PC. When I used to play, I would look at a map online to find points of interest. I saw in the patch notes that they added a ton of new locations to navezgen.

    submitted by /u/please-kill-me-69
    [link] [comments]

    A18 favorite seeds

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Unable to make level6 tools

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    I maxed out miner69er in alpha 18 and I can't craft level 6 tools. Any help.

    submitted by /u/cat115935
    [link] [comments]

    MeanCloud's Cannabis modlet (A18): because who says you can't enjoy the apocalypse?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    I just found a workbench schematic inside a destroyed workbench lol

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel