• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - October 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - October 28, 2019


    Modded Monday - October 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD On Sale on Steam for $8.49US

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    Big ol' Steam sale going on, just saw that everyone's favorite zombicide/mining simulator is on sale for a good price. Now is the time to convert others into the cult and ruin your friends' time management skills.

    submitted by /u/azb1812
    [link] [comments]

    Raiding the Shamway factory and fell through a floor. Umm, this is awkward...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    66% off 7 Days to Die - Steam Halloween Sale

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Why can't we lockpick doors?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    With the new lockpicking skill, I'm surprised you can't lockpick doors, which are far more common than safes.

    If you are playing as a sneaky looter and burglar, lockpicking would be amazing compared to smashing every door open with an axe.

    submitted by /u/Cantautor
    [link] [comments]

    Intelligence tree should give traps bonus damage

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    As far as I've seen in a18 the intelligence tree is underwhelming. The stun baton and junk turrets are cool but specing into them heavily isn't really worth it. Crafting is crafting but again, points are usually better spent elsewhere.

    What if intelligence's main bonus (for the governing attribute) also caused younto do more damage with all traps? Potentially even giving some xp at the high end for trap kills (as opposed to just electric ones). Thematically it makes sense. You are a better crafter so your wooden spikes, blade traps, etc are better built and stronger. This would also work well with the base builder style as they usually focus on crafting.

    Just a thought I had today on how to salvage one of my favorite ways to play.

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a dark, heavy synth/industrial playlist based on 7 Days To Die. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    Found something cute in the server I played in, decided to make a meme out of it

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Tips for A18?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm looking for any tips anyone might have for A18. I used to play A17......2? And it seems A18 is a little bit slower, if I may be so bold. Not 100% sure, but I'm on Day 4 and some of the quests the Trader gives are brutal (now they aren't even refreshing for me). I have like, no money, and I'm only level 4 and leveling seems to be pretty darn slow from what I can tell.

    So really, just wanted to see if there were any tips for the beginning?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Heyheyohno
    [link] [comments]

    why cant i have G.A.Romero zombies anymore?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    i like my zombies slow stupid hits like a ton of bricks and lots of them. since a18 however walking zombies run pretty much whenever you touch them. this makes setting zombies to walk basically pointless. i have no issue with the feature existing but please by god make it optional!

    submitted by /u/englishmight
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else have this issue?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    At what point do demolishers start spawning?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    I just did a day 42 horde twice (closing and reloading the game before the night ends) in my base. I'm playing solo on nomad, level 55-60ish, 64 zombie blood moons,and a 140 gamestage but no demolishers have spawned yet. When can I expect them to start spawning? I haven't died in like 20 days but no demolishers. I want to see how my base holds up when they start blowing up shit.

    submitted by /u/richtofin115
    [link] [comments]

    My issue with schematics and the perk setup

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    I love the chance of finding a schematic, just found workbench and cement mixer both on the new implemented chance to find them on destroyed locations. Great, spectacular, wonderful idea to "break down" or "inspect" said workstations and figure out how to make them. Makes sense to me.

    What DOESNT make sense to me. Is that I got those schematics and essentially do not have to invest the skill point into their tier of engineering. But I STILL have to unlock the tier 2 I already know in order to get to electricity.... So the "save" isn't really a save.

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, we really need a true deadzone around claims

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    [Correct me if I'm wrong but I firmly believe that the current system, which allows you to place multiple active claimblocks, is either an oversight or a bug. Otherwise I couldn't imagine claimblocks only costing 5 rocks to make.] <- Turned out the multiple claimblocks was just a custom server setting. Issue still stands when you can only have one claimblock.

    With all the additions of skills and gear that allow you to jump more total distance, either buy granting speed and/or jump hight and/or less fall damage, there is no point having a wall around your claim anymore since it can be easily overcome.

    I would like to build what I want instead of being forced to have a spike covered box as a base, but it seems this is the only viable way currently.

    Why it is so easy to jump over obstacles right now:

    On even ground with the jump-point and landing-point being on the same elevation, with the parkour perk, I found it is possible to jump over a 7 gap. + high performance runner shoes and colledge jacket, an 8 block gap. + building a little 9 block tall woodframe tower to give you a higher elevated jump-point, a 11 block gap.

    A little drop test yielded that even falling from a 30 block high tower, making it possible to jump something around 13 or 14 blocks, only takes about 50 hp away ( mind you not even breaking your leg because of the parkour perk ).

    ^ This is insane ... Given that a claimzone is around 40 or 50 blocks, how much of my buildspace do I have to waste just to account for these crazy statistics above ?? I should be able to build functioning castle-style walls in a survival-basebuilding game that do the job of not easily letting people hop over them right into my base. Offline raiding already is the bane of this genre and all the afore mentioned issues makes it 10 worse, unless you restrict yourself to building an enclosed box covered in spikes everywhere.

    Please add a dead zone of lets say 30 blocks or so around the actual claimzone that just prevents any person from placing blocks in that region.

    If people use a gyrocopter to fly into an open base design, thats entirely different matter as they risk a great deal bringing that thing into an enemy base.

    And please fire the guy who thought the foodpoisining for cooked food was a good idea thx.

    submitted by /u/R4z0rbee
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Difficulty?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    So I was playing on a server with a friend and horde night has been a nightmare. We are playing on adventurer difficulty and the zombies feel like they never stop. On day 28 we each went through like 600 7.62 ammo each and like 300 pistol ammo each the base was reinforced concrete we had spikes and electric fences and they still broke through. I dont remember the game being this hard early on. Am I missing something? I thought there was a cap on how many zombies can spawn through the whole blood moon cause we killed like 600 and they just kept coming.

    submitted by /u/flagshipfail
    [link] [comments]

    FOV command not working.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Playing LAN on PC.

    My brother and I loaded up an A18 game. The default FOV has a wayyy too low, so we used the console command to raise it.

    Mine works fine, but when he changes his in the console, it only adjusts mine. It doesn't change his at all. Other console settings work for him, just not FOV.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GodsTopWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Can multiple people launch a private server?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    Basically title.

    Myslef and three friends really enjoy playing on a server that I host. However, with work etc I'm not ways able to be online when they want to play. Is there any way of them being able to host the server and have the same characters/gamestate without me.

    I read somewhere that sharing (through Dropbox or similar) the save file stored on the original (in this case mine) host pc and the other hosts (one of the two friends) copies it to the local folder on their pc and then load it that way. Does this still work with A18?

    Cheers guys.

    submitted by /u/willevans300
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me where I can find mushrooms? I’m dying of infection and need it to make herbal antibiotic

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    How Many Players

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Hi!

    Please, anyone can help me?

    So, How many players can play in coop?

    submitted by /u/lopesorion
    [link] [comments]

    What are these hidden screens floating in the sky?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    How many more versions until this game is completed?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    I feel like it's been in alpha forever.... Isn't there some sort of roadmap that tells us what they're planning on before finishing the game

    submitted by /u/Crimson_Carp
    [link] [comments]

    A18 isn't listed in the list of betas?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    On Steam, when I go to change to A18 stable build, my list of betas stops at 17.4. How can I find A18 to play?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/origombie
    [link] [comments]

    Duke of Navezgane note

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    What's up with that note from "the Duke of Navezgane". In A18 stable, when you spawn in a new save you also spawn with that strange note. Does the Duke ever come to find you like he says in the note?

    submitted by /u/refajoe447
    [link] [comments]

    Banshee visiting several times a day...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    ...this happened a lot less in 17.4.

    The base is POI where I found a workbench. The POI is clean. There are NO torches. In very similar situation, in 17.4 the banshee (the "Samara" zombie girl in white) appeared when forge + campfire were both on for too long. I read about the heat mechanism generating the banshee.

    In 18.2, however, I noticed that this bitch pops up whenever I just turn on something, or even if I mine for too lung! Plus, I happen to come home (when I left the forge smelting) and find her wandering around. Sometimes I find 2 of them. Why can't I just be left alone in the apocalypse?

    Anyone experiencing something like that? Again, no torches. Is the heat threshold been lowered?

    submitted by /u/lihr__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel