• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 28, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - November 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Another day, another bridge

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Made a 16k map render, this is going to be the map I use for a long time. Sorry for quality had to compress.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Easiest reliable way to feed yourself now?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    So I came back to the game and it's very different now. Food poisoning has really gimped yukka which I used to live off and I'd been having some trouble reliably finding meat. I notice most everything I cook at low levels has food poisoning and the only safe food without food poisoning is from looting, yet eventually you finish looting nearby areas so it's not super reliable.

    Since I'm in a hot biome as far as I see besides some of that rubble ground bombed city biome. I went down fortitude path and even with iron gut 3 I get problems eating yukka all the time with food poisoning. So I'm looking at farming but corn gives the same food poisoning! I notice cooked foods like grilled meat give low enough food poisoning to be taken care of by iron gut but it's hard to do. So I guess to stay reliably fed I'll need a combo of farming and cooking.

    What's the lowest skill point investment I'd need to make to generate food reliably?

    submitted by /u/fieldy409
    [link] [comments]

    I created a complete Luigi's Mansion minigame in 7DTD

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    Noob horde question

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    Is it possible to kill the first horde before day 7? On day 6 I killed a group of 12 or so zombies that I assumed to be the horde, but once I hit day 7 it still shows the day in a red font as though the horde is still coming.

    submitted by /u/michaelzigs
    [link] [comments]

    Best M60 mods? Is Cripple Em and Rad Remover still not worth using? Opinions?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Need more friends to play with

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    if anyone's looking to play add me on steam: AmishCherries

    submitted by /u/AmishCherries
    [link] [comments]

    Electric overhaul should be next update.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    The electricity system is so unique but so lackluster in this game. Its so frustrating trying to set up anything complex because of how simplisitc the system is.

    The short version of what the game needs is:

    Wattage carried over wires, degrades with distance Different types of wires, with different max wattage and max distance

    • Multible input powered blocks (Being able to connect 2 input sources to a light for example, letting their be 2 switches)

    • Signal Inverters

    • Timer Blocks

    • Better more powerfull lights (Spotlight should be 25w and actualy be very bright)

    Bonus for basic logic gates such as AND and OR

    Basiclay all this wouldent be a complete overhaul but would add so much depth to the electric system. It would be reasonable to add in the next major update and IMO it is a neccacary addition to the electric system.

    submitted by /u/djs4321
    [link] [comments]

    Are Wondering Hordes Broken?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    I've created a new world, default settings, Currently on day 31 and so far I've only gotten one wondering horde.. that's it.. has anyone else not getting wondering hordes?

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 Modlet | More Decorative Blocks for Building! XML MOD only SP/MP

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Scrap polymers steel arrows

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PST

    What is the bezt way to find em?

    Is there really no farming/crafting them?

    How do you get those sweet steel arrows?

    submitted by /u/balduringi
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with looting in alpha 18?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    I'm on PC, playing solo, and my game is not listed as a multiplayer game. I just updated to alpha 18 today and upon starting my new game on a new map I am unable to loot anything. Is anyone else experiencing this same issue? Any known methods of fixing it? As I'm typing this up I also discovered a zombie that dropped a bad which the UI displayed the loot option. Upon pressing E to access the bag, the message in the UI screen says: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

    Edit: Possibly fixed, deleted old mod files that I had forgotten about, as well as an install verification.

    submitted by /u/shadedsky
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mining: Do Zombies spawn inside of mine?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Recently I start mining rather big one. It's about 45x140x20 now and I start wondering about spawn system as It's too big and I kinda start wanting to use this space for horde night. So my questions are Do zombies spawn inside of deep vast hole? or What if I start digging small mine inside of this big hole are they gonna spawn in small mine? What blocks do you usually use to fill these holes? I use flagstone block since I have ton of stones but It takes time to craft these and durability is only 500 and I worry about SI a bit as I don't know anything about it.

    submitted by /u/Disgraced002381
    [link] [comments]

    A Little help please

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Should a pvp server when dying; drop everything, toolbelt only or backpack only?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    So quick back story; i was getting raided on a pvp server and i was solo against 3 guys. I just couldn't push them back to destroy their sleeping bags. And since its only drop backpack they could just keep going and going. The first 'round' i actually killed all 3, but since they still had guns they wrecked me.

    So what should (in your experience) a pvp server drop on death?

    submitted by /u/Gianniis_
    [link] [comments]

    Poor performance on PC

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Is this a common issue? I have a 3600/RX580 and I had to drop the settings to medium to get decent performance.

    submitted by /u/Adalwolf311
    [link] [comments]

    New 7dtd streamer

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PST

    hey everyone :)

    my sister started a twitch stream, she streams mostly 7 days to die , some other single player horror games.

    it's a funny and still pretty high level stream, you guys are free to check it out

    https://www.twitch.tv/the_shmilky_way

    doing a bloodmoon stream now :)

    submitted by /u/idanx3
    [link] [comments]

    FPS issues both before and after the latest update. Can anyone help me figure out why?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    I was getting at least 40-50 FPS a few days ago with everything on medium settings (pretty good imo since my laptop is like 7 years old, can't afford to get an upgrade rn) but now since Monday I've been unable to get above 10 FPS no matter what settings I change except quality, but even setting that to 480p (lowest it can go) only gets me about 25 FPS at most.

    Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be happening? Nothing was changed between when I could (Sunday) and couldn't (Monday) get at least decent FPS.

    Oh yeah I should mention I'm on the latest experimental build and the terrain quality feature that was just added makes no difference as well.

    After some tests I've found that nothing makes a difference. Being inside a building or out makes little to no difference. As someone mentioned in the comments going between fullscreen and windowed makes no difference. I tried starting new world's (on both the stable build and the latest experimental) no difference there either. Gfx af 0 and gfx pp ssr 0 did nothing as well.

    I'm really lost as to what's going on so I'd appreciate any suggestions of any kind.

    submitted by /u/S-R-W_Alt
    [link] [comments]

    Broken glas into sand?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    I was coming across a lot of broken glass in my chest I accumulated over hours of looting and now found out I can't use it to make glass panes/blocks. So I thought wouldn't it be a good Idea if we could turn the broken glass into new glass or maybe make sand out of it in a cement mixer?, I don't have any experience with coding so I don't know how hard this idea is to execute 🤔 would love you kind folk's opinion on this. Good luck out there

    submitted by /u/gympiegympiegympie
    [link] [comments]

    JL Bourne's 7 Days to Die permadeath survival series

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:07 AM PST

    JL Bourne the authoer of Day by Day Armageddon has a new 7 days to die YouTube series

    https://www.undeadrobot.com/ go to his forum to vote on how he plays

    Rules are simple. When he dies, the series is over. Permadeath. Seed is "trilobyte" if you want to follow along in your own world.

    https://youtu.be/JIWbr76LCWg Episode 1

    https://youtu.be/vYcVkEOLInw Episode 2

    https://youtu.be/gbRoJ5xiAdY Episode 3

    https://youtu.be/O7-9IKvxQCc Episode 4

    submitted by /u/Ulfric999
    [link] [comments]

    Trader Flyer Modlet

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    In Ravenhearst mod pack there are trader flyers that, when used, will give you a quest to the nearest trader. You can find them in mail boxes and the like and I was wondering if that was a modlet that I could download for A18. I couldn't find it on nexus mods or the mod launcher. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/monoxide4
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with NITROGEN

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Need help with NITROGEN

    I downloaded it but for some reasons it doesn't detect java and I can't run it.

    I have java version "1.8.0_231"

    https://preview.redd.it/u6eua8c19h141.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=149f63c7332f9f4c8aa615662a49ce795b23c308

    submitted by /u/vanderwaals99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel