• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 27, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - November 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rebuilding society, one bridge at a time

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    When you put storage pockets on your boots

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I fell in love today...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    So I've been playing 7 days since the beginning of A15, and every revision since. I event spent a hot minute on Ravenhurst mod. I always played as a sneaky loot hound, with the occasional melee build for flavor. However I was in a car accident a little while ago and had to stop playing because I lost the utility of my right hand due to a severe Colis fracture (bad broken wrist injury to the radius and ulna bones near the wrist). I am just barely able to grab and manipulate the mouse now with my right hand. I started out my first play through of A18 as a tanky melee build because it is much more forgiving with a bum hand. All was going well until I looted a tier 6 pump action shot gun. I thought why not give shotgun messiah talents a try. So I bought a skill reset potion from the trader, relocated some points I didn't need anymore, and....

    I'm in love. This works so well with a bum hand. I just let them get close and pull the trigger and body parts start flying. Plus I found the recipe for the breaching slugs, and found that a large secure container takes 4 breaching slugs to crack open. No more beating on them with a pickaxe for 5 mins (more like two, but feels like 5). Probably my new favorite build.

    submitted by /u/NavyRigger
    [link] [comments]

    Pro tip: Put a full auto mod on your junk turret.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Yee haw.

    submitted by /u/lolfreakz
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs lifts when you have a garage door?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:34 PM PST

    Got any suggestions for base builds in alpha 18?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Fort Victory

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Looking for 7 days to die players on PC

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    I just got back into 7dtd but nobody I used to game with wants to start a new world! The game is way more fun with a team. I essentially want to get a couple people together and start a fresh server.

    submitted by /u/CobaltRTN
    [link] [comments]

    Is the bow still good?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I'm thinking about going on a new world and making an archer/looter/clubber build but idk if they are still good weapons

    submitted by /u/Ryanide1
    [link] [comments]

    just bought pc version (I come from ps4)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    what differences should I expect?

    submitted by /u/IssaStorm
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know where there is a functioning chemistry station in the navezgane map?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:59 PM PST

    i tried going to the spots the wiki said but i assume those are for the old navezgane map because there's nothing there or it's broken

    submitted by /u/fern7769
    [link] [comments]

    Search A Vehicle From 10ft Away!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Shit

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    I bought 7dtd in 2013 when it came out and have a total play time of 98 minutes. What are some beginner's tips you all can give me?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Military/Army zombies just wont die!!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Is there something I'm missing here? The military/army zombies just walk through my traps and shotgun turrets and around 150 rounds of 7.62 hollow points and just keep getting up? Every other zombie dies to my traps but these guys are next level. Is it a glitch or something?

    submitted by /u/Russharland
    [link] [comments]

    Rabar pillar frames?? alpha 17

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    Ok so me and my wife started 7dtd again after a long absence. I have been trying to figure out how to mage rebar pillar frames or concrete pillars but I can not figure it out and I can't find anything online. Does anyone know how to make them anymore? Thanks for any help.

    Edit. I have been messing with a creative game to try and figure it out and found that you are able to upgrade a wood log into the thick pillar but still cant figure how to do the thin pillar.

    submitted by /u/Aphoticlight
    [link] [comments]

    Admin items can't repair

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    I made a custom admin item and copied the Action1 (right mouse click) over from the Claw Hammer, and comment blocked the admin item's original Action1.

    However, after some tweaking, I've been unable to repair anything with this admin item. When I try to repair blocks, it tells me that the item needs repairs, but doesn't show me which item I need in my inventory to repair it - and even if I have the item (repairing or upgrading a wood frame to a wood block), it won't repair.

    Is there a tag I'm missing or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Cougra
    [link] [comments]

    How to use a custom map on a server (4netplayers)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    I have rented a server at 4net players.

    According to their help/FAQ I should use FTP and create a subfolder called "world" in the server's subdirectory.

    example:

    GameserverID/world
    295172/world

    However, it does not work and I have no idea why.

    A folder called "worlds" already exists, but since it is not exactly world (like in the FAQ) I did not use it.

    Does anyone have experience with those custom created maps and knows what I am doing wrong?

    I have used NitroGen for creating the map. It works perfectly if I use those created maps on a local game or if I host from my own PC.

    submitted by /u/DreizehnX
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good cash crops in this game?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Looking for a good server for mainly over with a core group of people

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    I've tried the public servers but it's just hard to get into it when you join on day 120 and random people are coming and going with restrictions galore on where to build. Could any one send me an invite?

    submitted by /u/Shamr0ck
    [link] [comments]

    What map to play after doing a run on Navez map?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm still quite new to this game. Just recently completed a 89 days run with my friend. And we can't wait to start another run on higher difficulties. We've built our base near the bear den in the forest biome on the first run. But we would really like to try to build a base this time in the desert or snow biome.

    Two questions before we start this run again are:

    Which map do you guys recommend playing after Navez? Is doing a randomly generated map harder than the pre-built map by the system?

    How do you guys deal with the desert heat issue? Is there a specific heat resistance I need to get in order to never get affected by the heat? What are some of the clothes that are extremely good for heat resistance that I should keep an eye on it while looting?

    Thanks guys for the help and tips you've shared with me. Love this game and the community. I am seriously considering taking a vacation week from work just to grind this game instead of travelling lol

    submitted by /u/Venisky
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a friend

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    hey guys. just downloaded 7 days and im looking for someone to play with. i havent played any pc games in a while and now im just looking for new friends to play with.

    submitted by /u/rayburn245
    [link] [comments]

    Account keeps resetting

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    So this is the 3rd time my computer screen will go red and freeze the computer forcing me to restart only when playing 7dt7 and when I log back into my game which is just my personal solo game I usually play offline, my account has reset. Level 1 still on the same day I was on and still have my base but all items are gone and fresh lvl 1 with the starting message. Please help I'm tired of using the cheat to kinda get back to where I was it doesnt feel right.

    submitted by /u/GnomeTits83
    [link] [comments]

    [PC A18] Died to an explosion in a mostly enclosed area. Can’t find backpack. Did it fall through the world?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find my backpack. Is it possible it fell through the world?

    submitted by /u/TheRagingScientist
    [link] [comments]

    Very fun bug

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    So me and friends started this server and on the very first horde night we just got creamed by over 400 zombies. I was forced to use admin commands to kill 260 of them. I counted. We lowered the difficulty and the spawn to 6 per player.

    We havnt survived a horde night yet. Its day 22. I give out 1500 rounds through admin plus whay we have made and we go through it all

    The zombies spawn continously from 2200 to 400.

    submitted by /u/xegzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel