• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 04, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 04, 2019


    Modded Monday - November 04, 2019

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Starting fresh on A18, going to miss my bunker farm

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    First time playing, guess I found a load-bearing window...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:29 PM PST

    I think he got away quite lightly.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    My New Horde Base Design

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    A18.1 b6 Experimental Released

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Is there a way to recharge car batteries?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Which crops do you deem worth planting?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    I've got 4-5 Supercorn growing, a couple normal corn + potatoes, a few golden rod and some of the other flowers, a couple of coffee bean etc.

    Do you guys have a ratio you go for? With Supercorn I guess there's no real need for normal corn and potatoes anymore.

    Cotton doesn't really seem important to me since I just scrap any clothes I find in PoI

    Most of the flowers don't really seem great either honestly. Coffee and Golden Rod seem way better, but I just grow the others for paint so I can maybe some day paint my concrete bunker

    submitted by /u/ChuunibyouImouto
    [link] [comments]

    Not invincible base design?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    I'm seeing endless base builds designed around manipulating the zombie ai. How is that even fun having a 100% invincible base? Is using dirt and digging trenches op?

    I'd like a base I can enter exit but the zombies cannot was thinking of a 2 block elevated jump bridge. defending 360 degrees is too hard and I'm trying to funnel them into certain areas more. Anyone got any base design tips that dont break the game and make it too easy?

    submitted by /u/estrogenmilk
    [link] [comments]

    "Getting new currentStreamer!"

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    That was a line from the f1 screen. I guess it's the debug screen or whatever but I'm wondering what it means. The only reason I noticed it was because my game had suddenly started slowing down, massive fps drops, and it was getting hard to drive from place to place. After like 2 hours of this, and relogging multiple times, I was driving to the trader when suddenly the game turned smooth as butter, the way it was before. 60 fps, no real problems at all. So I clicked f1 and there it is, under a bunch of "set loop to false" lines. Not a clue what it means but I think that line just saved my game, and I'd like to know why.

    submitted by /u/Gray_wolf1
    [link] [comments]

    Blood moon never happens (A18)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:20 PM PST

    I am running latest stable version, server is running on an Ubuntu box. All blood moon settings are left defaulted. I did alter the length of each day.

    The day number never turns red, and the blood moon never happens, I am on day 16 now. Any tips? Known bug?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Thrower_Of_Bolts
    [link] [comments]

    Server kicks out all players from time to time

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Hi guys, coming back to the game after I played a lot on A17. Got the same server as before but as the title says me and my friends all get a "crash to main menu" without any message simultaneously. It happens about every 30 to 50 minutes. Any advice what the problem could be here or should I contact the server host directly?

    submitted by /u/Flatsemmel
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find a decent server host to save my life!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Ok, looking for a server host for 7 Days to Die that is in the USA Midwest, and most importantly has a CONTROL PANEL with drop down options so I dont have to modify the config.xml myself. Have tried:

    Survival Servers (terrible)

    Blue Fang (terrible control panel)

    various other 3rd party crappy hosts that dont have control panel interfaces

    Again, good solid host, midwest USA, control panel that is editable via drops downs, saving and then restarting server

    submitted by /u/pvthudson01
    [link] [comments]

    Some poi's causing me to crash,

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    More often then not when I look at and load POI's my game gets extreme lag and crashes, but I have found that some are just fine to look at and loot. I can't find any consistency with the POI's that do this, some are in city's some are in the middle of nowhere, like the docks on the lake in nevesgane. Can anyone help with this?

    submitted by /u/guy43218
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18, but freshly created server after Alpha 18 release shows it's Alpha 17.4?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:42 PM PST

    Title? Was there a way to create a server with a specific alpha versoin? Maybe i messed up, I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Psychatix
    [link] [comments]

    How high does your intellect need to be to make a workbench? Or when does it unlock the next stage after crafting the forge?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Question about exp from traps (electrician skill)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:44 AM PST

    On the advanced engineering skill tree, the 3rd level (electrician) says that I receive 20% more exp from electrical trap kills.

    From what I remember, I don't get exp from trap kills anyway. In the past I have used spike traps and blade traps.

    Is there a difference or did I understand anything wrong?

    submitted by /u/DreizehnX
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to increase the view distance on player made buildings and lights?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    I have my base in the middle of the field with no trees around but I still have to get really close to see it from far away. I have view distance set to high but it didn't really help.

    submitted by /u/tehace
    [link] [comments]

    Controller issues

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Is anyone else having issues using a controller on PC/Mac? I paired my ps4 controller but I can't use it in game. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DownSouthBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Random world gen bugged?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:27 AM PST

    hello fellow survivors.

    every time im trying to make a random gen map its every singele time only wasteland and burned forest biome with a small part being grass and snow with absolutly nothing in it. anyone has an idea how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Petorx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a distance for Horde night to work right?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    My friend and I built a huge base basically replacing the mountain. We put some ground on part of the top and zombies to spawn and die quickly from turrets. We put our Horde base at the bottom and has worked great. I did the same thing up where we put the ground to see how things would play out. Day 70 and I wasn't seeing anything spawn in. I looked over the edge and they were spawning from the South and just wondering around. I had to shoot my gun to get them to notice. It wasn't till I killed a few and they started spawning from the North. Was kind of boring. Turrets did most of the killing. I'm curious if you can put blocks down a certain distance out and they would only spawn in one direction.

    submitted by /u/jgibo1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel