• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 05, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 05, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 05, 2019

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, just wanted to share our converted prison :)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Those damn dogs...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Not the greatest start ever

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    You spent your day doing this?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:03 AM PST

    A18 Base Advice

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Shields? Shields.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:28 AM PST

    I was thinking about this the other day as my partner and I were pushing through some POIs with small hallways I couldn't help but think about how cool it would be to have shields in the game.

    It could be implemented in such a way that when right clicking you bring the shield up to block, and it constantly drains stamina while held. This means no power attacks with 1 handed weapons with shield equipped in the off hand. Successfully blocking hits drains stamina and the player still takes a portion of the damage. Say 50% to start with. So if a hit does 20 damage but is successfully blocked, it will drain 10 stamina and deal 10 damage. Left clicking with the shield held up to block triggers a shield bash to briefly stun an enemy. Shield can only be held in the offhand with 1 handed weapons. Knives, clubs, stun batons, spears, fist weapons, wrench, hammer, pistol and magnum. Maybe not handguns, but it would only be hipfire so maybe that balances it out?

    It could be a strength or fortitude governed perk that would reduce stamina drain when held the shield is held up, increases the damage mitigation to drain more stamina instead of health, increases the number of targets you deal with shield bash as well as increasing the damage and strength of the knockback.

    Mods could be shield spikes that cause bleed damage on shield bash with chance to deal damage back to ebemy when blocking. Heavy plating that increases stamina usage but also blocks more damage, lighter plating that reduces stamina usage but blocks less damage.

    Just a few ideas that I think could make for some very fun encounters. Obviously not a fully balanced idea, just spitballing some numbers for fun theorycrafting.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Clean187
    [link] [comments]

    Would be nice if Turret Syndrome perk applied to all turrets

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    That includes shotgun and auto turret. Auto turret already eats ammo for breakfast, and intellect as a stat is kind of meh anyways.

    submitted by /u/Cantautor
    [link] [comments]

    PSA you can lock pick safes behind traders

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Havent seen a post about this but just so you know with the addition of lock picks you can now lock pick the safes at the trader's. I got a bunch of good stuff out of the one I've done so far.

    submitted by /u/Malaki202
    [link] [comments]

    Why Nitrogen's a so good. See map preview linked :)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Nitrogen map generator for 7 days to die, playing with config.txt yields some interesting results :)

    https://imgur.com/a/hLAHFdp

    submitted by /u/just_likes_to_game
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do you make asphalt now?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:22 PM PST

    As of A18, how do you make asphalt? Is it one of the other block types that you can switch into?

    submitted by /u/TEKC0R
    [link] [comments]

    I am going to be buying 7 days for the pc soon, does anyone have any good horse night bases?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    After ages of saving money, I am finally able to buy a PC to play 7 on. I have played on console for a while, and I want to make the jump to PC. I have had NO experience with any of the newer alphas zombie AI. If anyone knows of a good base design, cheesing zombie AI or not, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/tgamer159
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I'm new to 7 days to die and I dont know how to sell items on ps4

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PST

    If you could tell me how I would appreciate it

    submitted by /u/oshawott31505
    [link] [comments]

    Pregen Maps

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    So we have the navesgane map. randomly generated maps and the 3 ''pregen' maps what are these? are they alternate map seeds? tried to play on pregen 1 and half the terrain wasn't normal. the snow area had 2 cliff ledges extending through the whole biome and other odd features.

    submitted by /u/estrogenmilk
    [link] [comments]

    For Iron Man Players: Ability to turn off traders completely at map creation time.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    As the title suggests, the ability to turn off traders from being included in the map for those wanting a hardcore Iron Man experience.

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Singleplayer?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:03 PM PST

    Hi all, with the new update recently to the game, I thought I'd pop on over here and ask if you guys have any tips/tricks/advice for playing on singleplayer?

    My main worry is I won't even have enough xp/skill points to do anything. What skills should I learn first? Is there a way to modify the game files to give myself more skill points per level?

    submitted by /u/LowIntercourse
    [link] [comments]

    Any A18 UI mods?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Looking for mods that are compatible with A18 that display food/water, maybe a bit more. I think it's kind of ridiculous how it's still a buried stat while being so important.

    submitted by /u/hunkxdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    I'd like to start up a save, I'll be hosting. Add me on discord and msg me u came from here.

    submitted by /u/GamingxRelic
    [link] [comments]

    Occlusion is off. Still have various objects only render when very close.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    I turned object occlusion off in hopes that random boxes and loot items would stop being invisible unless I'm 2 meter away from them but I still have issues.

    If I look at a pile of loot (canned food, ammo, medical) from a certain angle it would still be invisible, even if I'm standing right next to it, just because there is a fridge "blocking" my line of sight.

    Even more annoying when I see a sleeping zombie at the end of a corridor just for my bullets to hit an invisible crate that only renders when I'm four meters away from it.

    Also seem to affect other things like ceiling lamps and chairs popping in and out of existence based on the angle I look at them.

    All my settings are around medium and as mentioned occlusion is off.

    Anyone knows how to trully fix this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Alromn
    [link] [comments]

    Wall Rides with the Bike

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Is Alpha 18 anything like the old Alpha 16? Did any of the good stuff come back?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PST

    A brief question about xp in a18

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    I ditched shortly into a16 due to time constraints, played a17 for a few minutes and bailed again after the changes. A18 is seeking like a good return to form, but I remember an issue that if you weren't out killing meds, you got dick all for xp.

    Now, I've already realized that you get an absurd amount from upgrading... basically any blocks. I've taken to building everything out of wood because I have resources to burn and upgrading it all for the xp, but are thre any other new toys to help leveling up be less of a pain? Is mining viable again?

    submitted by /u/lostkavi
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite A18 Map Seeds?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    I've been watching The Household Team on twitch play and I really like their worldgen. I couldn't find any mention their map seed so I was wondering if anyone knows it? Or, what is a map seed you've been enjoying playing on?

    submitted by /u/tavernwind
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel