• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - November 11, 2019


    Modded Monday - November 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap... That was close... Btw: WHY?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Is there an option to add more and larger wandering hordes?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    I'm on A18 and I think the game would be a lot more tense with the option of running into a huge horde while you're out scavenging.

    submitted by /u/okthisisepik
    [link] [comments]

    In-depth Base Build #1 for those of you who wanted it. Two more coming as well! If posting these are annoying for this sub Reddit, please let me know and I'll stop. Just trying to give people what they want. :)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Playing with zombies turned off really changes the experience let me tell you.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    So a few buddies of mine and I started playing a world with no zombies just to try it out, and it changed the while feel of the game. We set up shop in the stadium building rooms up in the rafters inside and houses on the stands and used the locker rooms for storage. The field became our farm and source of most food minus the meat we would get when looking for hide. The towns when we would scavenge for supplies felt lonely and desolate without the zombies. The zombies give the game life, give the world substance, without them the world feels so desolate.

    submitted by /u/Kromlech444
    [link] [comments]

    Physician skill not working, or in need of better explanation

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Rank 5 Physician states that healing effects are 50% better. I used a first aid bandage on myself (heals 30 base) and it only healed 30. From the way it's worded, I would think I get a 45 heal from it.

    Also, it states that healing others grants you 50% of the benefit. How do I heal others?

    submitted by /u/MisterDomino15
    [link] [comments]

    Got a bit of time today so I improve my home a bit

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:13 AM PST

    one guy hopping around and one guy starts floating like a skyhook

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PST

    I love Stilt Bases. Do They Work Well in A18? How Can I Optimize, Or Should I Switch?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    I first started using stilt bases in A16 I believe, and it was very successful. I think it was also successful in A17 iirc, but I didn't play that as much. Now, in A18, I wanna go back to stilt bases, but I'm not sure how viable they are.

    I have a couple of pics here and here to show what my base currently looks like. It's 13x13 (interior is 11x11) with a column every 3 blocks. The columns are five high before it hits the floor of the first floor (1st floor is on the 6th level).

    Is this an ok start for a base? Is it too weak? How can I improve it, or should I just scrap it entirely for another style of base?

    Thanks!

    edit: oh also, as you may be able to see, I have an opening in the middle of the first floor that is 3x3 (9 squares total) that I'm going to put iron bars in so I can see down and shoot zombies. The hay bales are below that until I put in spikes just for a quicker exit.

    submitted by /u/Sadiew1990
    [link] [comments]

    Where did different pillars go? And non centered poles? I know you can press R to change shape, but it only shows Pillar 100 now

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Alpha 17.4 vs 18 - Performance Issues

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    If you were able to run alpha 17.4 pretty well, but had issues running alpha 18 at anything above minimum settings, what problems did you find?

    submitted by /u/Immarrrtal
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Fun Pimps!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    I will buy a new version of the game if you release it again. My friends said they would do the same. If a go fund me was started, I'm sure you would get a great amount from all the console players. We need this. Please consider it. I still play this game a great amount and it is one of my favorite games of all time. The potential is there.

    submitted by /u/KnipDlrow
    [link] [comments]

    Good Zombie bases during High game stage

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    We were using a good base setup especially for the seventh day which was great and all until demolishers came just could not stop them so out here looking for some ideas that people come up with

    submitted by /u/red17atomicbomb
    [link] [comments]

    A18 Random Gen World Questions

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    When generating a random gen world and the size is set at 8000x8000, does this literally mean 8000 meters by 8000 meters.

    The reason I ask is I remember playing A16 and A17 and don't remember the world size being so small. I know you can change it but then it takes an hour to load on my Alienware I7 3.2.

    I have searched my current world quite a bit and I only have a small amount of forest and a ton of wasteland and snow. I am also finding that I am surrounded by ocean.

    Is all this typical?

    submitted by /u/Surfingdrunk68
    [link] [comments]

    Want to eat some corn? Cornfield is looking for you!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:17 PM PST

    Hello, Stranger.

    I just wanted to try my luck here. A group of friends and I have recently started hosting a dedicated server. If you are in the Hawaii area or on the US West Coast, feel free to come by and play with us! We are a mature and friendly group of old people who are trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. Young or old, you are always welcome on our server!

    Server Stats:

    • Alpha 18.0 Stable
    • 8k Map
    • PvE (no kill)
    • Nomad Difficulty (Default)
    • Each day is 90 minutes
    • Drop nothing on death
    • Zombies' movement set to Walk/Walk during Day/Night cycle with increased feral zombie spawn at night. About 1/6 of the zombies players encounter at night will be a feral.
    • Air drop and loot respawn every 7 days
    • Every other game settings set to default
    • ServerTools: Set home, earn coins by killing zombies, spend coins at the shop, etc.
    • Modded server: Work-in-progress.

    If you are interested, come by for a visit. Thank you for taking your time to read my post!

    submitted by /u/gumifu
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best ways to make horde night fun but also not completely overpowering?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:51 AM PST

    So I know horde nights right now with block damage buffs is very difficult because any base that you create can be destroyed easily.

    So to put it back to the way it was, change block damage for Horde nights and put them at 25%. Feels like bases that are built to be strong are back to the way they were in the previous versions.

    I was thinking either one of two ways to do this to make it interesting.

    1. Horde every night, normal run speed at night, block damage turned down, minimal zombie spawns (Like one).

    You have a threat every night, but it's not so terrible that it can't be completed. You have only a day to prepare for an invasion so make your defences up as strong as you can in that time, and wait it out.

    1. Make it like a 10 or 15 day horde, Turn zombie speed to walk. Max out zombie count or make it a high count. Build your base up as best you can, await the impending invasion.

    Zombie's walking are slow enough to not be a big threat, so you could effectively take them all down on foot, but are massive in numbers to where you have to be careful not to get swarmed, which will be easy if you're not watching your surroundings.

    Those are my two ideas.

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight Slayers - PvE | 1Vanilla w/ Sprinkles, 1Heavily modded Server. EST. 2015

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    🅼🅸🅳🅽🅸🅶🅷🆃 🆂🅻🅰🆈🅴🆁🆂

    Midnight Slayers has been around since 2015!

    We just recently opened a 2nd server to accommodate our players that no longer want to play with mods, and extend this to anybody new as well! Welcome to our Family!

    We are Heavily Community Oriented and most of us have known each other for several years. Our discord is the place to be for all things Midnight Slayers. https://discord.gg/gtGXhbB

    Server # 1

    Modded (mod pack required)

    Extra vehicles, weapons and more!

    Server #2

    Newly wiped

    Same settings as our Passworded server, just with Server-side ONLY mods (no download needed, just connect and play)

    • IP: 199.15.249.18
    • Port: 7160
    • Password: None (unpassworded server)
    • Live Map
    • Vote for us!

      All of our servers feature:

    • Active Discord -- Moderated 24/7 bot a Custom Coded bot

    • Bridged Discord and Game chat with CSMM

    • Daily Backups

    • CSMM in Use for fun commands (teleport, home, lobby, and more. Purely optional)

    • WEEKLY City and Town resets (resets back to day 1 status, respawns all cars and all lootboxes fixed etc)
      📷Specs:

      • Difficulty: 4
      • Day length: 90 min
      • Daylight length: 18hrs
      • Zombies speed: Run only at night
      • Max Zombies: 120
      • Max Animals: 50
      • Loot Abundance: 150%
      • Loot Respawn time: 14 days
      • Drop on Death: Backpack only
      • Airdrop: 3 days
      • Claim size: 82
      • Deadzone: 250
      • Claim Duration: 21 days
      • Party Shared Killed Range: 250M

    📷Tweaks to All Servers(smaller mods)

    • Zombie Range lowered slightly (no more getting hit from 2 blocks away)
    • Zombies don't dig as quickly
    • Some item stacks have been increase
    • Radiated Zombies Drop loot 50% of the time (loot reworked to be less OP)
    • Bikes spawn in Dumpsters
    • Ui Modifications
    • All cars respawn
    submitted by /u/jerseyetr
    [link] [comments]

    Late game what do you spend your money on?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:16 PM PST

    I've got a solid base and tons of ammo. All the vehicles. So my question is what do you guys spend your dukes on?

    submitted by /u/Onewondershow
    [link] [comments]

    Item Mods Question

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    It's probably around here on the sub somewhere but is there a list for each weapon/weapon class and what items they can take/be used on? I googled but mainly shit for last year or longer. Also, any decent posts for tips both beginner and advanced?

    submitted by /u/TheLegendBrute
    [link] [comments]

    Accident prone

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    I'm not asking for a totally realistic game, but if you put wood frames on top of a wood frame, why are you able to collect the bottom frame by hand? Here is an example: place a frame down (any kind) then place a campfire on it, then cook 125 waters, then when trying to press E to open the campfire, you accidentally pickup the frame turning your campfire and everything in it into a small pile of wood. It seems like this happened to me twice, well sort of. I did this, then one time selected from my inventory a stack of some canned food and went to press "use" but instead pressed "scrap". Why not put a small dialog pop up that says "SCRAP THESE (4) CANS OF SHAM? Yes/No"

    submitted by /u/bestia455
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION: Is this a visual glitch with Alpha 18, or cause my PC is bad?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Anybody die and have their loot still on the radar but not in gameplay?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    I died at the desert military base and had tons of ammo and now my bag is gone, should i restart the game will it appear?

    submitted by /u/Luc_Dinosaur
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to PC and I'm looking for people to play.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Hey there! I recently got the game on PC, though I was playing on xbox1 for a while, and I'm looking for people who want to play with me. Groups would be great, too. I'm 22 F and I think I'd be a great person to survive with!

    submitted by /u/ShiOwl
    [link] [comments]

    Performance Issues

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    Any having issues with frame drops, freezing, and app force closing on it's on?

    submitted by /u/brawls23
    [link] [comments]

    Joining my brothers server late and wondering what the best way to level up is.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    I have access to pretty much anything I would need. Would going to town with an auger still be the fastest way to level up or are there better ways now?

    submitted by /u/OneSchott
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel