• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - November 24, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - November 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A man can wish for a feature like this...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Cozy base

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Got tired of every video being “the best base ever” and getting blown apart by the first demo guy they see. So we took matters into our own hands.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:10 AM PST

    How to Ride/Drive in First Person

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    How to Ride/Drive in First Person

    To do this, just climb onto a ladder and from that ladder get onto your bike directly - it should seat you onto the bike in first person. Have tested this a couple times and can confirm it works. Have not tested on anything other than a bike.

    It functions well and as would be expected. I think the developers should add this as an in-game feature you can switch back and forth from.

    https://preview.redd.it/zd84ipsrtq041.jpg?width=3440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6594e5a19da6ba23da49d95ec0fd4763d1d2d3b2

    submitted by /u/NazKer
    [link] [comments]

    Is everyone's Navezgane exactly the same?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I was just thinking about this, and was curious, so I thought I would ask here.

    Is everyone's Navezgane exactly the same within the same version of the game (A18)? I know that my game has all the major things the same: POIs, houses, traders, etc, etc, etc. However, what about the minor things? Like oil shale, iron, etc? or are they randomly placed the first time you play?

    submitted by /u/ntengineer
    [link] [comments]

    Money making

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    Right so I've heard carried reports on what sells good and what is effective to sell but every time the devs update the game everything is thrown on its head. So simple question what items sell good with the merchants in alpha 18

    submitted by /u/xXdarkheartXx57
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best 7D2D Mods to play with friends?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Hello fellow survivors,

    I've been streaming 7D2D a lot recently and I was wondering what you think the best/funniest/most challenging mods for the game are. I am looking for new ideas to keep the game interesting.

    Challenge ideas are welcome too. I played the "no crafting" challenge and started a "house flipper" project (no horde night, focus on building) so far, next to a normal 4 player NOMAD game.

    Honestly, I feel like the game never gets boring to me but I think the viewers would enjoy interesting mods too :)

    submitted by /u/AnneNymus1
    [link] [comments]

    Base building in POI

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Hi there, I read about a bug where all your stuff gets lost when building in a POI. Is this still a thing in A18?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jumpshoxx
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys make this game stable via video settings?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:50 AM PST

    I'm on pretty high-end. 4.4ghz(8 cores) with rtx 2080 super and 32gb and SSD and 1440p monitor. My settings in 7dtd is pretty much in middle. Only texture and water quality and LOD is maxed out everything else is middle/normal. I get 130+ fps in house, 100+ in town, 80+ in open field, 45+ on top of hill/moutain. As you can see, my fps is very unstable. Is there anything I can do to make this game bit more consistent?

    this is my settings -> https://i.imgur.com/jhDSxpy.png and getting 49 fps from this particular view -> https://i.imgur.com/2OqKFtG.jpg

    submitted by /u/Disgraced002381
    [link] [comments]

    So now that A18 has been out for a while, can anyone suggest some good RWG seeds?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:37 AM PST

    Looking for even spread of biomes and maybe some mountains, if mountains are now possible?

    (And i'm sorry if this has been asked a lot, been away from the game and thus this subreddit for a while)

    submitted by /u/OleIsaGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Deposit All (stacking)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    I'm completely new to the game, but I was introduced to a server that had a deposit all button when accessing storage crates in a base. I simply pressed that button, and any item in my inventory that could stack into that crate bounced right in.

    I eventually left the server and I'm doing some SP now, getting a whole bunch of mods together and I'm having difficulty finding a mod that does anything like this. Do any of you guys know of a deposit-all or similar button I can use? I know of shift clicking but it's a bit of a pain in the ass to shift click all of my items.

    Thank you for any help you can provide.

    submitted by /u/StanksterAyy
    [link] [comments]

    List of Some of the Best Seeds

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Hello! I have written an article I would like to share with all of you. It lists out some of the top seeds in the game I found through research and testing them out myself. They have a nice mix of traders and biomes. The article is here, so please let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/writing-forever
    [link] [comments]

    God Mode

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Is there a way to do god mode without having the flying and clipping?

    submitted by /u/Rousimoff
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any duplication glitches for ps4?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Explosives block damage Claim Block

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Quick question,

    We've been having some break-ins and have been wondering how this is possible with Claim Blocks active.

    Now we've noticed and tested that explosives (dynamite) do block damage in spite of Claim Blocks being active. Has anyone else ran in to this issue? A18.2 (b2) atm.

    submitted by /u/dbBuffy
    [link] [comments]

    Any plans for a stadia release?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    This seems like the perfect game for stadia! How can we get it on there?

    submitted by /u/JackEagles
    [link] [comments]

    Craftable furniture mods/file edits

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:26 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I was wondering if there were any mods for Alpha 18 that add crafting recipes for more types of furniture, or if anyone has a list of recipes I can just paste into the XML file.

    submitted by /u/Fellowship_9
    [link] [comments]

    Mining question

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:19 PM PST

    So I'm rocking in alpha 18 and im wondering if having a stationary mine at home is worth it compared to finding surface veins. Insite is appreciated

    submitted by /u/xXdarkheartXx57
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't find the exact impact of Hunter's Journal / Huntsman on harvesting living vs. undead animals posted, so I tested it and made this for all survivors to reference [A18.1]

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel