• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - November 23, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - November 23, 2019

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you and the boys just finished up a juicy ore vein and realize no one brought wood frames

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    We’ve all done this.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Starting a new base - WIP

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    Am I the only one who uses the ak?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:03 PM PST

    The AK-47 in the game has always been my favourite gun because is can easily do short range, medium range and even a but of long range(though I usually have a marksman/hunting rifle for that). But everywhere I look people are using shotguns, and I didn't think it was that great. Was I just using it wrong or have I just been looking on the wrong places?

    submitted by /u/twiggymctwigboi
    [link] [comments]

    The Advanced Forge (Concept/Idea)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    So, as the title implies, this is an idea or concept for something that perhaps the Devs could add to the game in the near future, or maybe a modder could bring this to life. I have no idea how to mod the game, so I'm stuck with ideas like this one. Really, I just want to know what people think of it.

    In 7D we have a lot of things that have an advanced version of them. So many things in the game have obvious upgrades and I think we deserve a new type of forge that would also help with a few problems related to a certain female zombie.

    So, I give you the Advanced Forge!

    The Advanced Forge offers a heap of new benefits compared to a normal forge. Right off the bat, the Advanced Forge decreases smelting time by 20%, which stacks with an Advanced Bellows, and an additional decrease in crafting time by 15%, which stacks with an Anvil. The Advanced Forge also comes with 3 slots to smelt resources instead of 2, and all resources capping at 45,000 instead of 30,000. (This would be arranged in a triangle, with resource values in the center.) Additionally, the Advanced Forge removes the need to place a Crucible into the forge in order to craft Steel Ingots and other items that require the part. (You will still need that Crucible, though. More on that in a minute.)

    So what's the most major benefit of the Advanced Forge, you may ask? Coolant. Unlike the normal Forge, the Advanced Forge is capable of having Coolant placed in an upgrade slot, much like the Anvil and Advanced Bellows, and this acts like a type of ammo opposite of the fuel slots. Coolant affects the heat map by significantly lowering the forge's signature on it by 80% while you have some in the Advanced Forge. Coolant can be water, which would use 1 Bottled Water every 3 minutes, so a maximum of 30 minutes every stack of Bottled Water. However, the better Coolant is the kind you get from loot, and the easiest way to loot it is from salvaging cars. (You don't get very much of it, so this becomes a valuable resource.) You can also purchase it from a trader, and purchase or find the schematic for it (Very Rare). (2 Water + 5 Plant Fibers + 2 Nitrate Powder at a Chemistry Station for 2 Minutes = 1 Coolant) Every unit of Coolant lasts for 10 minutes, and can go up to a stack of 10, meaning a full stack of Coolant lasts 100 minutes. Coolant takes only 5 seconds to be absorbed for use by an Advanced Forge, and an Advanced Forge can have up to 150 minutes of Coolant in the reservoir, so be sure of how much you're using unless you want to nearly operate at a loss. (Then again, if you have the production for it, go nuts.)

    Keep in mind that without Coolant the heat map will be unaffected.

    Onto the Advanced Forge itself, you can actually unlock it by having level 5 of the Advanced Engineering skill, or find the schematic. You can also trade for the schematic, if you have the tokens. The appearance looks more like a modern steel forge, albeit with some makeshift parts here and there, such as a coolant tank opening on the top left, much like a gas tank. Smoke is funneled through two pipes on the back sides. The forge hatch is open, but closes when in use, and will open again if you open the menu for the forge, or the forge turns off. To craft an Advanced Forge you need 4 Metal Pipes, 200 Forged Steel, 10 Duct Tape, 30 Bottled Water, 1 Crucible, 1,000 Clay, 10 Glass Shards, and 300 Concrete Mix. Take that to a Workbench for 20 minutes and you will have 1 Advanced Forge.

    I'd really love to know what you guys thought about that idea, so any and all feedback is appreciated! Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Equestrium
    [link] [comments]

    Conclusion to the Video I released last week. I got tons of support and advice from you all and I'm hoping it continues :D

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    Is there a "One Shot" build for killing zombies?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Is there a "One Shot" build for killing zombies?

    It's ok if it requires sneak, headshots only, or certain weapons and maybe situational advantages. As long as it's vanilla legal, I'm curious if anyone has created a build that can kill zombies with a single attack?

    submitted by /u/OThinkingDungeons
    [link] [comments]

    Parts suck.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    I could build a gyrocopter before I could build a bat.

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker6
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer PvP build

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Hey everyone, justw ant to know how everyone spends their points in a PvP server. I play on a mix map where North of 0,0 is PvE and S of 0,0 is PvP.

    I generally stayed in PvE so always start into the Strength tree for clubs and mining.

    For those who actually dedicate to PvP how do you spend your points?

    submitted by /u/Bman3396
    [link] [comments]

    Moat help

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    So I have a stilted base,zombies don't register cylinders as blocks for some reason,but is digging a moat to bedrock level around my base worth it?then I could maybe add iron log spikes or something,thoughts?I'm on A16 just FYI

    submitted by /u/UganadaSonic501
    [link] [comments]

    Adreden's Ore Sight Modlet - 7 Days to Die - Alpha 18

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Here's another base build that combines all my previous base designs into a single structure. This took a week of trials and building to get it just right. Enjoy!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Bike despawning (Alpha 18)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Last night as I was playing the game I exited out while I was riding my mini bike and today I went to play again and realized my mini bike wasn't there. Did it despawn? Is there a way to get it and the contents of it back? Not sure what happend but I have heard of stuff like this before, if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ash6134
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] 7D2D Dedicated Server World Generation Issue

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I recently built a server to host games on, one of said games is 7D2D. I followed the instructions and tips on this website on how to configure the server. However, I wanted to play on a random gen map and so i 'think' i set everything up correctly in the config.xml file but when i hit the autostartserver.bat file to launch everything it seems to get hung up on generating data (like+ 15min). The Server Specs. Now from what I've been seeing online for world generation it should take about 10min. Server Config File Here.

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Eve_Coon
    [link] [comments]

    Level?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    So I understand how leveling tools and weapons work, but which skill do I need to have a higher bat level?

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker6
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to install a mod

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    Hey. So I am new to modding 7dtd and are currently trying to install this mod

    https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/568

    I extract the mod folder to 7dtd/mods folder like it says. Didn't work. Used vortex to install the mod, still didn't work. It is deployed with vortex and enabled. Latest version of the mod, game and vortex.

    Tried a different mod, nope, didn't work either.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/stoppinit
    [link] [comments]

    LFG NA PC

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Hi y'all. I recently started streaming this game, and while I get by just fine alone(no I don't that's a lie, someone save me I'm a scared baby), I'd like someone or maybe a group of someone's to play with on stream.

    I am... easily spooked, so I have difficulty at scavenger right now, as well as XP modifier at 200% I think because I anticipated having to do this whole thing alone pretty much. I can change settings, obviously, but I will likely keep the difficulty where it's at, or only bump it up one.

    I've got zombies set to walk, again because I'm 100% a fraidy cat. I love this game, I love zombies, but I am absolutely a coward. The spider/frog zombies jump scare me every time, and sometimes I get snuck up on, thus panicked shotgun noises ensue.

    I'd prefer someone who has a mic and wouldn't mind doing a discord call/group discord call depending on interest in joining. It's not a hard requirement, but it is something I really want since the whole point of me making this post is to have someone to talk to and not feel so alone and scared. And while I could talk to you, and you could type back, voice chat would be preferred. Although I'm willing to consider a text only friend in these trying times.

    I do curse, which usually happens when I get spooked by a zombie falling through the ceiling, or when I fall through the floor. It also happens when I find screamers, because they are the bane of my existence. I do melee fighting usually, strength build just feels natural when I'm speccing into pack mule. So they are the worst if I don't realize before it's too late that they are not a normal zombie. My fireaxe is not appreciated in these scenarios.

    So if I sound like someone you could get along with, and you don't mind being a visitor on my stream from time to time, leave a comment or dm me! I'd really love to have more people in general to play this game with, both on and off stream!

    Hope y'all have a good day!

    ~A scared potato

    submitted by /u/CharismaticPotat
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Disappear while Blood Moon Horde

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:42 AM PST

    What title says, I want to shed zombies like in movie, so I set difficulty to scavenger, max blood moon zombie number to 32. Then title starts happening. While Blood moon, zombies spawn like normal, then after a few hour in game, they completely stop spawning. If I re-enter the world, then they start spawning again but I have no idea why this is happening. Is this happening because I'm killing too much?

    submitted by /u/Disgraced002381
    [link] [comments]

    Walkthrough of my Survival MP server home/horde base + horde night d150! We need more decorations I think :)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    RIP Buzz's Bar

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    New 7 days to die dedicated server! Come and join us!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Friendly players, come and join us at 7 DayZ to Survive and do what all player wish to do. Build a community, and survive the zombie apocalypse! Discord server: https://discord.gg/smzsMpv Server Ip is on discord!

    submitted by /u/NovaxFrostxx
    [link] [comments]

    Level 6 items?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    From what I can see it's only possible to craft level 5 items. Is there any way to craft level 6 items or do they only come from drops?

    submitted by /u/McRippins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel