• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 12, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So . . .are we just not going to talk about how you can literally spider-man up walls on bicycles and motorcycles? It's straight out of Saints Row!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Check out this Dragon Castle my friends and I made!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Alpha 18.1 Patch is out!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Wife found a note I'd written and became concerned...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    The note read:

    Lead, brass, spikes, barbed wire

    1000 9mm 2000 7.62

    I suppose I should start adding titles to these things.

    submitted by /u/LibidinousIntent
    [link] [comments]

    Can't buy sorry bro

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    So, I got a buddy with maxed out turrets. They are insane!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Apparently one of our forges is giving out loans and now we owe it resources. wat?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    Apparently one of our forges is giving out loans and now we owe it resources. wat?

    Wonder what the interest rate on this stone and clay is. This is A18.0 Stable, for those wondering.

    Putting clay or stone in it makes the numbers go toward positive, as would be expected. Just not sure how it got to that point in the first place.

    https://preview.redd.it/ebn6q395ldy31.png?width=265&format=png&auto=webp&s=6591cecd9dea64a79be485878b6cc2a611556dd5

    submitted by /u/WesleyWoppits
    [link] [comments]

    Looks a bit like that huge black wolf

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    After laughing at You-Tubers who can't see what they are looking for, finally happened to me. Karma sucks

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    I was in the middle of Day 84 horde. All going well and i picked up my #6 Junk Turret and it disappeared. Had to finish the night with my M-60 :( I turned on God mode to see if it went in the ground or something. Nothing there. About half an hour later I remembered I lost it so decided to replace it from creative. Even put all my mods back. About 20 minutes later I see it in my tool belt in the 2nd slot. I was expecting it in the last slot. I finished off my Molotovs in the 2nd so it was empty. Got used to it going back where it was. No more laughing at the You-Tubers:)

    submitted by /u/jgibo1
    [link] [comments]

    So much fun...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Used to play on xbox. Switched to PC about a month ago and so glad I did. This game is so much better than the console version. And I'm just using a mac on mostly low graphics settings. The best part for me is the looting. Looting is actually fun because of the whole dungeon style. Such a big difference from console. Skills, leveling up, etc, seems more balanced too. Money well spent. I'm thinking about upping my difficulty a little bit. I'm on the easiest setting right now. What exactly does the difficulty setting change? Will there be more zombies at a more difficult setting?

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    In-depth Base Build #2 (Melee Base)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Blood Moon at Skull Rock

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Which Beta version am I supposed to use? Latest_experiemental or Alpha 18?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:05 PM PST

    18.1 Came out today apparently but It doesn't look like I downloaded anything on it. Am I supposed to switch betas? Or do I just use Latest_experiemental and let that be what I play on to get the current version?

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp hacks

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PST

    So currently we are playing on a pvp server really good active admins but are a little Inexperienced with managing potential hackers. We currently have two people playing who are completely destroying the server with double the k/d. For some reason he always knows where you are and there seems to be a lot of lag. He must also run all the damage buffs but we got no idea how he hits people. What hacks are available these days?

    submitted by /u/Berserkus313
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers and forges?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    If the heat signature from a forge is what draws the screamers out to spawn. What's stopping me in my private world from just putting forges out in the world on the ground. Will the screamers destroy the heat source?

    submitted by /u/KiwiGetsKilled
    [link] [comments]

    How do I update to b7

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    I have my steam settings to keep the game updated automatically. The game isn't updated. Not an IT guy. How do I update the game?

    submitted by /u/padrepio23
    [link] [comments]

    Iron ore

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    When I'm mining stone I'm not getting any iron ore, only stone. Can you now only get iron through veins or am I missing something? (alpha 18 b155)

    submitted by /u/Despicable_Me_42
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 mining

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:15 AM PST

    Curious if I'm missing something prior to going stable I was able to 2 hit stone. Now it takes 3 hits. I've got strength 7, miner 69'er 5/5, all the mining books. And have tried with drinking both types of coffee. Also using a 6 steel pick axe with diamond blade, bunker buster, the iron breaker, and ergo grip mods. Has any one found the "secret sauce" to get it to 2 hits?

    submitted by /u/wires350
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding where is all the iron at? (coming from A15 to A18)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:15 PM PST

    Hey all

    My friend and I just recently re-picked the game up over the weekend after a long, long hiatus.

    We are both loving it so far (day 26) but we are really struggling to find Iron in general.

    It use to be there was a lot of surface Iron node and such (I think mining even stone gave a small amount of raw iron but I'm not sure it was a while ago), I know some of these nodes still exist, as I have found 3 nodes but they are much smaller then they were.

    My friend has started a mining shaft but has not hit a node yet (3-4 hours real-time digging) we are struggling for Iron really badly and our main source is scrapping ATM.

    We are also in a snow Biome (if that helps)

    Any advice on the best way to find Iron would be really helpful in this Alpha version?

    Thank you for any help.

    submitted by /u/rykon8472
    [link] [comments]

    I am trying to add a roof to my house and the new ramps look like this at the end. Is there any way to fix it or get the old triangle ramps?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:10 AM PST

    Which should I choose?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Why don't vehicles trigger pressure plates?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Or do they, and I just can't get mine to work?

    Rigged up a drawbridge and finally have it working with plates on both the inside and outside, but do I really have to get off the motorcycle and step on the damn plate every time? Why wouldn't the bike trigger it?

    submitted by /u/TwoUnicycles
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for casual PC players to play on a private server with me!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Just looking for a couple players, even just one to play with at night, I'm EST. It'll be a very casual server since I have school and exams, just some people to get on with and have a few hours downtime when we can. Server settings can be discussed as I'm pretty lenient on what we play on. Message me here or Pm ans I'll pass you my discord!

    submitted by /u/TheBellThatSmells
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best baseball bat mod for alpha 18?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel