• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 13, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 13, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - November 13, 2019

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My traps set zombies on fire when I'm holding my burning baseball bat

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Tower Defense

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Here's how I spend my Horde Nights

    Early in the game, I have a home base (usually the roof of a brick or concrete POI) and then a separate horde night base (in my current game it was a concrete water tower).

    As I build up resources, I eventually build my own tower close to my home base.

    This thing works great. It's essentially a solid 3x3 concrete block tower. The lower part is steel clad. Iron bar cage on the top extending out 1 block so I can shoot down on the Z's resulting in lots of headshots. The bars stop a lot of the vomit from cops & birds so I usually come out of the night with little or no injuries. The tower takes minimal damage so I'm never in threat of being overrun. Electrical wire strung around the base to hold them steady while I plug-em.

    I hope you enjoy the slideshow.

    submitted by /u/Colon8
    [link] [comments]

    Sunrise In My World

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    Bad luck brian gets a supply drop

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:17 AM PST

    Some of my old A17 Roman themed builds I didnt get to finish.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Blood Draw Kit has been removed, How do I get blood now?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    POIs that don't appear in Navezgane?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    As the title, are there any interesting POIs that dont appear in Navezgane that may appear in a random gen?

    For clarity, I've only ever really played in random gens and haven't explored Navezgane much.

    submitted by /u/UserNamesAreHardUmK
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to 7 days

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    I am slightly overwhelmed by how much the game is changed. The last time I played you still had to level up items by crafting them over and over again.

    A big question I have right now is if someone has looked at the stat ranges for items and posted it somewhere. That is the range of stats an Item can have at any level of quality.

    submitted by /u/Zman96
    [link] [comments]

    18.1 update. please help

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PST

    yesterday i know my game was 18.1. today i logged on and it is now 18.0. i dont know how to switch it to 18.1 again. i asked my dad and the same thing happened to him. can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/loophole23
    [link] [comments]

    Is the stun baton any good?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:59 PM PST

    I've found like 5 and haven't really tested them. Just wondering if they are worth keeping?

    submitted by /u/lllKepler-22blll
    [link] [comments]

    Account reset?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    I'm on day 50 on my first ever game. My computer went to redscreen randomly and had go restart computer. When I logged back in my player was reset to level 1 with no items and I'm still on day 50 and my base is still there. What happened? Can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/GnomeTits83
    [link] [comments]

    Motorcycle speed in .xml

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Which .xml is the motorcycle speed controlled and what would I edit? Not wanting a rocket would like to increase the speed just a little. I think I'm faster IRL with a cane.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyCurmudgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Time to check out our very first Alpha 18 Custom POI! Spoiler Alert: There is a hidden place in the POI not featured in the video. If you want to see it you will have to play it yourself.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    FPS is terrible despite being on the lowest possible quality

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:09 PM PST

    So I had no problems leading up to today. The game ran at 60 fps but today it decided to drop to 10 despite being on the lowest possible quality. How the hell can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Hall_Monitor__
    [link] [comments]

    What is going on with A18.1 and texture popping, 2 meters in front of me?? max view dist

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Serverside mods

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    What type of mods are only server side? Is this even possible? If so where can I get them?

    submitted by /u/Cdb8457
    [link] [comments]

    In-depth Base Build #3. Unfortunately, the AI has already been changed to combat this design, but it can still be used as a home base (not a horde base).

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Why won't my blade trap damage anything here?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:28 AM PST

    What should I do during nighttime?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Every night all I do is just stand on top of a building. What should I do during that time instead?

    submitted by /u/lllKepler-22blll
    [link] [comments]

    Lack of zombies suddenly? Settime bug?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Not sure if it's related to the 18.1 paych that hit yesterday but our game world has minimal zombies apart from POIs. We had a screamer every 2-5minutes at the base, now nothing happens and no zombies come around.

    It's literally boring.

    We have a server rented and nobody is the admin. I used admin ealrier today and used settime command just to roll back a few days - from day 56 to day 49. Now it's day 57 and there hasn't been a blood moon since I used that command + I don't remember hearing the daily airdrop for days. + like said, no zombies are roaming around, only static POIs.

    Did I bork up something?

    submitted by /u/ninjaklan
    [link] [comments]

    4x4 speed problem

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    In A17, like most of you, I increased the speed to a reasonable level. On A18, that modlet no longer works. I've poked at the xml, and it still doesn't have an effect. Can we no longer control the vehicle speed? Its uselessly slow right now. I might as well just use a bike at this point.

    submitted by /u/hostesstwinkie
    [link] [comments]

    Gas can schematic

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    In a18 has anyone found a gas can schematic or at least know where you would look to find one? I've hit every gas station and hardware store with no luck, not sure if it just not dropping or if I'm looking in the wrong places

    submitted by /u/Theoderelict
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between ammo types?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:03 PM PST

    What the difference between normal and HP ammo?

    submitted by /u/lllKepler-22blll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel