• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 12, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - December 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Are memes allowed?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Does this happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    We made a short video using the "Letterkenny Problems" format.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    Oh how the tables have turned

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:24 PM PST

    Dont talk to me... or my baton... or my baton baton...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    My friend said that I HAVE to get this game... Hey everyone! :)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    I'm triggered

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Spears are... not spears. They are hideous monstrosities that go against the natural order.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    RANT INCOMING, BRACE FOR HISTORY/GAMING NERD RAAAAAAAAGE.

    Why. Why u do this. The stone spear looks... passable. It looks like something a survivor would craft in an end of civilization scenario. Every other spear design is a HORRIBLE design for a spear of any sort of functional design to kill a bunny rabbit, let alone pierce the skull of an infected. There are infected BEARS out there that need a good killing.

    Am I overthinking this? I recently came back to 7dtd after a long hiatus (I think late alpha 16) and I saw they had FINALLY implemented SPEARS.

    "OMFG" I said to myself upon seeing the recipe in the crafting menu upon the start of a brand new campaign, "Finally!" "They finally implemented the perfect zombie killing melee weapon!"

    The spear has reach, it's silent, it can pierce the skull, it can even serve as a ranged weapon! I was so happy they finally, finally, FINALLY implemented THE VERY FIRST THING I WOULD USE AS A PRIMARY MELEE WEAPON IN THIS SORT OF ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SCENARIO*.* Aaaaaaaand then I got up to tier 2, made one and found out they made the iron and steel spear designs look positively absurd in the extreme. They look like a flimsy, clumsy, crappy, silly designed pieces of junk cobbled together by a third grader. By tier 2 we should be able to craft an iron spear that looks like: https://www.acemartialartssupply.com/king-leonidas-spartan-spear/ EASILY. Spears are some of the EASIEST, FASTEST and CHEAPEST melee weapons to craft, and are some of the MOST EFFECTIVE IN HUMAN HISTORY AT MURDERING EVERYTHING. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Our ancestors killed literally EVERYTHING with spears! THEY WORK GUD AT TEH MURDER. And they're shaped the way they're shaped because that shape works good!

    TLDR: Plz fix spear design. Plz.

    XXOO's to the 7dtd creators and communities. LOVE this game and LOVE the ppl who make it a reality, I rant because I care, end of rant.

    submitted by /u/WarringRose2
    [link] [comments]

    When you have builders on your server that can make buildings float? Credit to Psyren for this build.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Down with the Shamway Pigdogs

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Done with this game.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Before any of you fan bois jump down my throat, I have been playing this game since it launched. I took a long break and decided to fire it back up due to thinking the updates would fix a lot of issues.

    I was wrong. All the deva did was make things way too inconvenient and time consuming in a bad way. Let me count the ways.

    1. Things take WAY more resources to craft and this becomes tedious and irritating especially when you're trying to build crucial things like a forge or bike. Of course, the game shouldn't just give you anything, but gimme a break. I have to travel clear across the map braving different biomes and rapidly spawning zombies with shit tier weapons. Which leads me to my next issues...

    2. The zombies are too much and too often. They also make little to no noise AND some are clearly making noises, but none are around and when lots are around, THEY MAKE NO NOISE. Frustrating and makes hunting supplies really troublesome because I'm constantly having to watch my back in a single player run.

    3. Mother fuck zombie dogs. My god they are almost instant death unless you are adept at combat, which I am, but once I take down one group with a crappy reinforced iron club, ANOTHER GROUP COMES on top of a round of lesser zombies. It never ends. I have no time to regroup. It's like the moron devs thought more about multiplayer balance as opposed to those that just want to go alone.

    4. The fog is nuts. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to watch the John Carpenter movie and apply the weather accordingly to this game, but FUCK YOU. I can barely see two feet in front of me half the time.

    5. The interface is clunky. It takes too long to cycle through everything even with hot buttons. On the console, it is a nightmare. You have to adapt to the shit fest.

    There are other issues I have with this game, but those are enough to once again uninstall and move onto something better and more fun like Dying Light.

    submitted by /u/WordToTheWisePodcast
    [link] [comments]

    Is food poisoning too rough on the early game?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Day 1: Found a nice spot on the map and set up a little hut. Ate my chili and drank my water. All good.

    Day 2: Went inside a few small houses to loot, found some good stuff - no food though. Stamina is getting low.

    Day 3: Food and hunger are at 30 each. I have lots of empty bottles, but I need to hunt for food. By the end of day 3 I have 17 charred meat and 21 waters.

    I eat 7 to get to back to 100. Food poisoning.

    I eat 7 to get to back to 100. Food poisoning again.

    I eat 3 to 50. And drink water for the first time in days. Dysentery.

    Day 4: food and water are 20 each, and I can't be fucked slow walking around the map hoping for more animals.

    Am I doing something wrong? I know this was a run of bad luck but I always get stung at least once every few days.

    submitted by /u/LucasWoolf
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping things simple in BrwnTown...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:45 AM PST

    When i activate a rally point and logout without finishing what it asks (like getting the supplies) the rally point resets

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    It happens in single player, but if you would be so kind to test and see if it works in multiplayer too... Well, abusing this basically lets you refresh the same dungeon over and over again to loot it, and if it works in multiplayer it should be fixed fast.

    submitted by /u/Topminator
    [link] [comments]

    New 18.2 Server | Cornhouse Gaming (PVE)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Hello,

    I made the server just now. Max player capacity is 20. This server uses Alloc's Server Fixes along with ServerTools. It also has custom mods that I've been working on for the past four weeks. Please come check it out.

    A never before seen mod - Halmod
    Made by Halcyon

    Mod is still a work in progress, but it's about half done and functional.

    Server stats:

    • Cool NitroGen map
    • On US West/Mountain time.
    • No 7th Horde (yes, I'll explain)
    • Warrior difficulty
    • Game is now more difficult via other means
    • Zombies walk during the day/night (balanced out by more zombies spawn and more feral during the night; risk/rewards)
    • New custom item modifiers
    • New Class system
    • New and deadly wandering hordes
    • 50% Loot Abundance for higher difficulty (feathers have been balanced)
    • 7 Days Loot Respawn

    Game name is Cornhouse Gaming (PVE)

    We are an active mature community that like to joke around. Come check us and the mod out! You won't regret it!

    Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/gumifu
    [link] [comments]

    18.x - too much loot?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Started playing A18 again after not liking A17. I feel like with loot at 100% you are still getting too much loot. Have played on a server for a few days now and my storage boxes are full. Server setting is 100%.

    Anyone else feel it could be reduced a little? Looting is fun and I feel I have no need to go out and loot that much.

    submitted by /u/Sshhaarrkk
    [link] [comments]

    Finding a seed

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    I'm trying to figure out what seed I used for a map but I can't remember what it was. I thought maybe someone here could point me in the right direction to uncover this mystery.

    submitted by /u/Cerberus1347
    [link] [comments]

    How do you start on insane difficulty?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:36 AM PST

    Hey guys I've been playing the game for a few weeks now and figured it's time to start a new game on insane difficulty. I have a few questions.

    How do you guys start up?

    What are the things you do during the first 7 days.

    What skills do you put the points in during the first 20 levels?

    Any other tips and tricks you use are all more than welcome.

    submitted by /u/alien333
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty New to the game need some Beginner advice

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:41 AM PST

    So I'm on day 25ish at this point in the base map. I've got a decent base set up in the forest not far from the trader by the river. The challenge I seem to be running into is food. I've started farming some, but I can't seem to get enough nitrate to create many farm plots. I've barely seen any animals. I think I've managed to kill one deer a couple boar, and a single bear. I've looted most of the surrounding area, but I just consistently manage to burn through my food supplies. Even buying food from the trader seems impotent at best. He rarely offers much food, and the vending machines get me just enough to get by. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Fbogre666
    [link] [comments]

    Skill points without leveling up?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Is there another way to get skill points without leveling up?

    submitted by /u/joshbmarimba
    [link] [comments]

    Electrical parts

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    What is the easiest way to get electrical parts. I know I've already asked a few questions before. Thanks for all the feedback!!

    submitted by /u/Madvatic
    [link] [comments]

    Love stronger than death. Even 2 deaths.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:03 PM PST

    Has anyone generated a 16K map with the "mega cities" option for nitrogen?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:58 AM PST

    Curious about generation times.

    submitted by /u/ACreatureFeature
    [link] [comments]

    Quest mod and general modding questions

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    So, im starting to take issue with the questing system specifically that we only get T5 quests once we got to T5(with a like 5% chance to get a T2 or T1 burried treasure) Im looking around fot mods to change that but cant seem to find any :( the main reason why this bothers me is that the increase in time it takes from L1 to L3 is close to nonexistant but from T4 to T5 is close to ridiculus and it limits you significantly whe you got like 20 minutes (real time) of daylight left. If we cant change the tear id atleast like to randomize the POI we get the quest in etc :(

    What mods would you recommend in general to play with?

    We are running Double skillpoints and 1 skillpoint per quest (will throw out both once we are a bit better cause they make it a BIT easy in the long run)

    submitted by /u/Ov3rdose_EvE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel