• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    7 Days To Die How it feels to shoot a blunderbuss.

    7 Days To Die How it feels to shoot a blunderbuss.


    How it feels to shoot a blunderbuss.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Ready to collapse this bad boy

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:29 AM PST

    A Fall into the Abyss

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    We don't have enough ammo!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:10 PM PST

    For those looking for a simple, but effective horde base I present the zombie toilet.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Endgame Concept: Rad Storm

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Do everyone knows endgame can get a little dull, so I came up with a concept to fix that. The radiation storm, a storm that hits a section of the map, usually the one the player has occupied for the longest point of time. Radiation is deadly, and must be avoided, however a rad suit can prevent the damage.

    Info about the storm:

    The storm can spawn after day 50, and comes with a warning.

    Staying in the storm with the suit is possible, but only rad zombies will spawn, and they are buffed. Rad Storm hordes would be nightmares to deal with.

    The storm stops after a set amount of days? Or maybe a week.

    Radiation makes food and water less effective.

    The Rad Storm would make player migrate, and set up multiple bases. The player gets the warning, grabs what supplies they can, and take a vehicle to wherever for the storm to pass. Also, this should be an option. Rad Storms should be able to be turned off in the menu, like horde night, with changeable storm duration and size.

    submitted by /u/SirEdington
    [link] [comments]

    AUS day 30 server just opened

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Heyya peeps have a standard none modded server not long wiped, can let people play if they want, add me on discord drag0n_rodeo #8215 Add me and I'll give ya server details

    submitted by /u/DRAGONRODEO
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer question

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Is there a way to play as a character who has used my server in the past? He's no longer active and I'd like to be able to go on as his player and drop his items for the rest of us. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Babatino
    [link] [comments]

    WEAPONS OF CHOICE? WHAT IS YOUR GO TO.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    as title states in a18 whats your fave combo of weapons to have at all times.

    i am currently using a iron sledgehammer and iron spear. with a bow for distant sneak shots.

    submitted by /u/Lucasf513
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Resist and Cold Resist?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:46 PM PST

    They no longer counteract each other, do they?

    submitted by /u/IdRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some advice.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Hello wise people of the internet.

    I am kinda new to 7D2D and I am about two weeks in now. Have forge, WS, CS, and cement mixer. Basic supplies and all and just made my first gun.

    I am wondering on how to not die so much. I tried using stun baton, club, and spear but omg it takes so many hits. I am not good at melee without being hit and I have died so many times I am on the verge of rage quitting. I never loot buildings b/c I fear of going inside and losing my things to death.

    Are there any tips you folks can offer that can really help? I have a lvl 4 club but still takes almost 18 hits to kill a zombie. I die in 3-4 hits.

    submitted by /u/intriguedpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Armor, Tool and Weapon Mod Slots

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    So in A17 we had 0 to 5 mod slots. In A18 we have 1 to 4 now and only the quality 6 items get the 4 mod slots. Anyone know of modlet that reverts this back to the A17 mod slots? I think it would give more of an incentive to replace gear. For example, I've passed on some tier 5 gear because the tier 4 was just as good if not better. But I probably would have changed my mind if the quality 5 item had that extra mod slot.

    submitted by /u/jc2xs
    [link] [comments]

    looking for friends to play with on xbox

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:14 PM PST

    hello i'm currently looking for friends to play with i'm still getting the hang of the game and on day 14. if anyone wants to come hang out and maybe come loot my gamer tag is feverthepug

    submitted by /u/HeatedLemon
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die- Capp00's Escape Room Challenge

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Rushed by a horde during the day?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    So I just stepped out of my base after unloading loot at 6pm and suddenly a group of about 6 zombies of all kinds suddenly rushed me. Didn't trigger any noise or stuff like that, what happened?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Issues moving characters to new map

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    I'm attempting to transfer all of the player files in the player folder over to a new map. However, every time I load the new map it seems to overwrite my old character with a fresh one. The characters are 18.2, so version incompatibility shouldn't be an issue imo. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/tcrouch199205
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in sharing or even showing some ideas for day 21 bases?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    currently just finished day 14 horde and it was a terrible night. looking for any ideas and i currently don't have concrete skill

    submitted by /u/HeatedLemon
    [link] [comments]

    More roaming zombies

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Is there a way to increase the general amount of wandering zombies outside? Not talking about random hordes. Just want to see what's it like with a little more random zombie population wandering around. It sometimes feels awfully empty. I'm not familiar enough with the XML to know what to change.

    submitted by /u/NikademusC
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good thing or a bad this?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    PC Graphics Card Question!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    I've been running 7DTD on a GTX 770 , but since A18 hit, she's been a bit intensive. I have to run on low settings, etc. Does anyone here use a 1650 or 1660 SUPER? Planning on getting one as they are (relatively) cheap.

    submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods or modlets that add XP for crafting back in?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Most of what I do is gather and craft, that's how I'm used to leveling but it's so slow and it drives me crazy that the thing I do most gives no XP.

    I don't care to debate the merits, I just wanna know if it exists, thanks!

    submitted by /u/elmogrita
    [link] [comments]

    Friend Finder Friday - December 13, 2019

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel