• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - December 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - December 20, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - December 20, 2019

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    日本の山城

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Just a Christmas Tree? Maybe...maybe not...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Loving the lighting in this game. New base

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Glock 9

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Anyone here enjoying glock 9's content as much as I am ? Some good advice and good gameplay.Good place to start if you don't know how the game works.

    I also see some good content from capp00

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tig
    [link] [comments]

    After hundreds of lines of XML script and MANY hours spent debugging the Trigger-Action system, my JoJo's-Inspired Hamon Melee Combat Skill Tree Mod is feature complete and bug-free. It's not available yet but I'm working on a short video preview!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    Agility build fun

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    So I started a new world where I only spend points in the agility tree until it's maxed completely and I'm in love with the challenge the game presents

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    From the xml, we may be getting a flamethrower!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    Stamina resetting to starvation after eating?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Is anyone else having a problem with the stamina/hunger resetting to starvation after eating? It has killed me twice now and a serious bummer, just glad I'm at my base

    submitted by /u/poulinbs
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I see people play this on youtube they always raise the exp gain up saying it's far too slow otherwise, is this recommended for a normal person about to start? if so by how much?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:48 PM PST

    As in the title when I see the game played on youtube apparently exp gains are upped by a good amount? I think at least 3-400% partly because they feel the game is too slow to progress otherwise and partly because They were often playing in a time where the game constantly had updates that would make your previous saves invalid.

    Is it recommended for a normal player so also increase exp values? and if so by how much? I don't want to just get insane amounts of exp and overlevel through everything and feel like I am cheating, but I also don't want to go through a tedious slog feeling like I can play for hours and not accomplish anything.

    Is there any sort of community consensus in this regard?

    submitted by /u/scorcher117
    [link] [comments]

    We trapped our troll in the basement and he had no idea what was coming... Revenge is sweet

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Better quality tools?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I have a stupid question but how do you make better quality tools? This is my first time playing in a while and I can't figure it out, I've put points in intelligence and craftsmanship perks but my stone axe quality hasn't gotten any better. Any input is appreciated!

    Edit: I found it because I'm a dumb, I was looking to upgrading the quality of tools and I found it in Miner 69'er.

    submitted by /u/Wells2205
    [link] [comments]

    Need help trying to change starting items.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    I tried changing the starting items but now every time i try to start a game it gives me this in red text a bunch of times

    "NullRefrenceException: Object refrence not set to an instance of an object"

    Im assuming that means i got something wrong with the items, but I dont know what. This is what I have.

    <property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvival" value="forge,huntingKnife,wrench,baconAndEggs,drinkJarBoiledWater,keystoneBlock,noteDuke01"/> <property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalSP" value="forge,huntingKnife,wrench,baconAndEggs,drinkJarBoiledWater,keystoneBlock,noteDuke01"/> <property name="ItemsOnEnterGame.GameModeSurvivalMP" value="forge,huntingKnife,wrench,baconAndEggs,drinkJarBoiledWater,keystoneBlock,noteDuke01"/> 
    submitted by /u/indescisive_cookie
    [link] [comments]

    Best place in navezgane to start main base?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    game like 7dtd on xbox 1

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    anyone know of a good game like to 7dtd and doesn't require xbox live gold? I don't haave enough $$ to buy the actul game and my pc would be to trash to get it on that.

    submitted by /u/Esmyt18
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies stopped spawning?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Had variable horde nights 7 days + up to 3. Got 10 day horde & 17 day horde night we logged before the blood moon then rebooted & no zombies for the night or at POIs. Every night is horde night now but nothing ever comes. We saw 1 zombie on the way to town but that's it. Restarted server, waited 2 days. Restarted 7d2d & computer, but nothing helped. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/grovecs
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon of choice for sneak clearing POIs

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Bows, crossbows or silenced pistol?

    submitted by /u/normificator
    [link] [comments]

    Waist high water

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    I've been watching videos about bases and defense strategies and one of the strays I recently tried to employ was the waist high water trap to slow zombies down. I see vids wit this done in creative mode all the time, but when I tried todo it with buckets it won't let me pour the water to be higher than ankle deep, and it doesn't slow anything down. Is there some trick to getting water deeper? Or do I have to fix it in creative?

    submitted by /u/Scoobings2
    [link] [comments]

    I have a flickering door

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    So all of a sudden, I have a flickering door. It's an iron door fully upgraded. When I approach it it has a 2500/2500 HP marker and a bar as if its a door in a POI, but it's in my house. It flickers whether it's open or not. Sometimes it is just gone altogether but I can't walk through it.

    Anybody know what causes this? it just started like 2 days ago. Very annoying.

    submitted by /u/ntengineer
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite file validation

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    I lost power some time last night and now when I tried to play before work the game won't start and is stuck "validating files". The bar fills but resets every time. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Cerberus1347
    [link] [comments]

    Tis the season for my PC's treason.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Yesterday my graphics card (1050ti) took a giant dump on me in the middle of my game. Normally I play solo but I finally got 3 of my friends to play the game after I gifted them it months ago. We were all having a blast and laughing on day 7 then my screen just gets all pixelated green and red and I can't see or do anything. I try restarting same thing. Tried reseating the graphics card numerous times and tried a different power plug. Yup, it's fried. I won't be able to afford a replacement until late January/Feb as I've already bought Christmas gifts.

    It's a shame, I was looking forward to playing with my friends finally and to have this happen when I have a couple weeks off sucks bad. They'll probably end up quitting the game I love since I'm not there to guide them and I'll be stuck back playing solo.

    Cherish your time playing the game with buddies guys, you never know when it'll be gone!

    submitted by /u/TransientFeels
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Turret video

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    I saw a video awhile back where you could build these dome like concrete structures and set turrets in it, they could still shoot out but weren't damaged when someone tries to destroy it. Anyone else see that video or know where I can find it?

    submitted by /u/ControlledRock
    [link] [comments]

    My first collaboration video!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Rename"Small Stone",to just"Stone"

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    It only makes sense for an item to have the prefix "Small" if there was any other item in the game that was a stone that wasn't "Small" therefore, since there's no distinction needed, there's no need to have it call "Small" either.

    Edit:Technically there's an item named"Stone",but it's in fact more of a stone block rather than a single stone.

    submitted by /u/Kayle_Silver
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 | Guide to the EXPLOSIVE Land Mines!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel